Zelious ~ Reborn Of Torozor [BETA Stage 1 - 3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'll need to put the starter level back to 0 & just give people Top~Three to help them level abit quicker.

I'll also try find another site to upload the neccessary stuff.

I'm currently at college till 11:00 am And i'll be home at 11:45 am - 12:00 am.

-Ash

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Congratulation on Ownage Being first person/warrior to reach level 200! Well done man!.

You shall receive the first "Top~Three" Once server is live.

There are only x2 Top~Three left.. For Wizard/Taoist!. First one gets 200 wins a Top~Three in "Live".

-Ash

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Congratulation on El1ten00b Being first Taoist to reach level 200! Well done man!.

Last class is the wizard!

-Ash

---------- Post Merged at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:43 PM ----------
I may add in another "Stage" To test out Bosses/Player Vs Player. I know you lot may be asking "Why not do it in the 3rd BETA". But i don't have any volunteer's. So if anyone would like to take part in last BETA Stage you are more and welcome to.

I will provide levels/items on each Player Vs Player/Bosses. (Why am i testing bosses?) Due to a 200 taoist in-game not being able to hit a boss with the correct kit.

If you take part in this last stage you will receive a "GuardHorse[PvP]" Which will provide same stats as a "BetaTorch" 10-35 (Durability will not run out!).

I'm only looking for 3 people. So if you want this wonderful prize come and take part in the final stage.

-Ash

PS: Either message me or reply below.

Edit:

Someone down stairs clicked a switch and power went off.. Faulty switches :/

New IP: 86.149.33.70

Sorry once again >_<.

-Ash

Last edited:

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Yeah :/ Went down at like 10AM, Sent a message to Ash but i think he might be at college or something :/

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Was speaking with ash yesterday, he has to revise today said he should be back about 4:30

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Damn :/ Just as i was starting to really enjoy the server aswell :/

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok sorry about this once again my parents must have some sort of "Internet problems" (Happens each day/2 days) Wondering what our stupid BT Company are doing to us.

Anyways another new wonderful IP: 86.182.114.150

Also i woke up late not being able to wake up 1 hour before 3:00 pm.. So i can't revise now really.. Kids come home so know way i can revise in that condition :p

Guess i'll wait for Thurs/Friday (Doing nothing from 9:00 -> 3:00 pm.

So i'll just update from now till then.

-Ash

PS: Wan't me to upload to "Wetransfer.com"? It was an good upload site just it only lasts for like 7 days.

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Ok electric just went.. IP: 86.180.75.21

-Ash

kingkong123

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 4, 2013
hey i have downloaded the game and everything but for some reason i cant see all the items and the floor is black can u help me please

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sorry, I put the server down because i felt like no one was interested in it. This doesn't mean I'm not working on it because i still are.

Maybe it's due to BETA's and not many lomcn members like them.. But it's a stage to clear out any issues/bugs.

If a game never have any BETA stages it will have a 99.99% be very buggy and closed down (Probably for good).

I currently can't start working on the server tonight/tomorrow. (I have a test tomorrow at 1:30 pm. This is my last chance to succeed in the level 1 English.) So i really need to study a lot and try my best to focus on it.

So once the Test is over and I'm back home i may update it regularly from there on.

If you want server up I'll put it up now. But i won't be around on server till 3:00 pm.

-Ash

Edit: Good news for me though is that I've been accepted onto the level 2 course for BTEC I.T! And if i pass my maths level 2 I may be able to get a degree!. So I'm 100% Focused on the next exam.

---------- Post Merged on 11-06-2013 at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-06-2013 at 10:45 PM ----------

Well bad news for me is that my pens kept running out in the examination room!. I used up to 4 pens.. Wasting 5 minutes (Scribbling on my hand) hoping that it will work again. Reason: If i got a new one and then scribbled my old one on my hand and it works then.. It'd been pointless me waiting for the person to get me a pen and what not.

None the less I have spare time for server now. Until my next exam arrives. Which could be next week.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
OK not posted on here for "Four Months" God dam!. I've moved houses and been busy with College Work (Even I can't keep up with that) And In my spare time been playing games. The usual stuff. I know it's no excuse to leave server without any response of why I've not been currently active.

But I have been speaking to Zen2 Recently about Taoists doing "No Damage" To high end bosses. He says stuff like Poison/Pets should be really enough for Taoists (Maybe I've added to that a bit) :p

Any how all bosses will stick with there AC/AMC + HP. Also was having trouble with Weapon/Human.wils (They are currently full) But I'm sure I can add some in the graphics folder.

Also what do you guys think about adding a third class (Assassin)??? If I do add i'll do little updates until it eventually becomes one of the 4th class. So I know I ain't going too quickly on the class (I know it has it's ups and downs).

If you think this is a BAD Idea please post your comments.

-Ash

PS: At the moment all I'm looking for is balance and order!. I need to know that every little thing is correct and won't ruin the server. Also very sorry for lack of updates. I'll also be currently working on "NEW" Features that can live Torozor once again!.

PPS: Should Torozor have the following...

• LastManStanding (All VS All) - I tend to see Guild or Party VS Other Guilds/Parties. If it comes down to this "Have you got any suggestions on how to avoid this?".
• Challenge (You VS 10 or More Bosses) - Basically Fight your way through dangerous bosses and win a "Challenge Token". I might separate this into level sections "So people don't kill them too quickly or camp it 24/7". It will of course be a Challenge so expect to DIE! With challenge tokens you can buy more than "Challenge Gear" You will have a various amount of options to purchase!.

Reactions: virus

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
---------- Post Merged at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:07 PM ----------

OK not posted on here for "Four Months" God dam!. I've moved houses and been busy with College Work (Even I can't keep up with that) And In my spare time been playing games. The usual stuff. I know it's no excuse to leave server without any response of why I've not been currently active.

But I have been speaking to Zen2 Recently about Taoists doing "No Damage" To high end bosses. He says stuff like Poison/Pets should be really enough for Taoists (Maybe I've added to that a bit) :p

Any how all bosses will stick with there AC/AMC + HP. Also was having trouble with Weapon/Human.wils (They are currently full) But I'm sure I can add some in the graphics folder.

Also what do you guys think about adding a third class (Assassin)??? If I do add i'll do little updates until it eventually becomes one of the 4th class. So I know I ain't going too quickly on the class (I know it has it's ups and downs).

If you think this is a BAD Idea please post your comments.

-Ash

PS: At the moment all I'm looking for is balance and order!. I need to know that every little thing is correct and won't ruin the server. Also very sorry for lack of updates. I'll also be currently working on "NEW" Features that can live Torozor once again!.

PPS: Should Torozor have the following...

• LastManStanding (All VS All) - I tend to see Guild or Party VS Other Guilds/Parties. If it comes down to this "Have you got any suggestions on how to avoid this?".
• Challenge (You VS 10 or More Bosses) - Basically Fight your way through dangerous bosses and win a "Challenge Token". I might separate this into level sections "So people don't kill them too quickly or camp it 24/7". It will of course be a Challenge so expect to DIE! With challenge tokens you can buy more than "Challenge Gear" You will have a various amount of options to purchase!.

Cool :)

Last edited:

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
A way to solve the last man standing event is make a bunch of smallish rooms (ie contest room) and teleport them in 1v1. Have it like a tournament set up and all random on who you get matched with. That way people will have to fight their guild members randomly and will eventually get the 2 best at the end fighting each other.

As for server any ETA on it?

---------- Post Merged at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:59 AM ----------

A way to solve the last man standing event is make a bunch of smallish rooms (ie contest room) and teleport them in 1v1. Have it like a tournament set up and all random on who you get matched with. That way people will have to fight their guild members randomly and will eventually get the 2 best at the end fighting each other.

---------- Post Merged at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:59 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:59 AM ----------

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
just tried 3 ip's all conn closed.. if your looking for bugs etc still, i have gm'd before so drop me a message, not looking to do it now unless needed but i will tell you some exploits that get missed alot, but obv's via pm only

---------- Post Merged at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:36 AM ----------

just tried 3 ip's all conn closed.. if your looking for bugs etc still, i have gm'd before so drop me a message, not looking to do it now unless needed but i will tell you some exploits that get missed alot, but obv's via pm only

---------- Post Merged at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:36 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:36 AM ----------

just tried 3 ip's all conn closed.. if your looking for bugs etc still, i have gm'd before so drop me a message, not looking to do it now unless needed but i will tell you some exploits that get missed alot, but obv's via pm only.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Ash have you still got these files and are you still working on them ? I think now would be perfect time to release this theres nothing left and torozor was a big 1.9 server so many would be intrested in it going live, i would test for you i know server inside out.

Facebook me

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
It's coming to the end of my course and I'm willing to put some time and effort back into Zelious ~ R.O.T.

But I may half the experience and triple the chance of drop rate. (Reason: Because i'd like to have it lasting as long as possible before I put in new content) also theirs probably other reasons.

So if anyone still interested on testing what ever needs testing (Message me) and i'll try my best to make all classes as balanced as possible.

-Ash

PS: What would you like to see in Torozor?! Any changes you'd like to see?! I'm willing to listen to all your advises.

PPS: Would you like to see Rebirth, LMS etc on the server?

Edit: @DarkDragon14

Should LMS be level caped? And randomizing 1 v 1 sounds good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.