Zelious/Torozor [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Ok lets clear things up.

1, Skepta you're a known cheater so no point bothering with your kind.
2, Yes Silent/Ryium is my Uncles (But that doesn't mean I help them in anyways)
3, Todd you've been jumping around users when you've been fighting.

This is how Torozor has always been. Torozor never had TwinDragonBlade in the first place (Can see why) + it wasn't built into the 1.4/1.9. As for Taoists doing high DMG with poison.. Well that's how Torozor has been with poison. Torozor is one of the best if not the best server that's been around. And in my opinion I've created a good replica (And will carry on where they left off).

I can't see any wrong in the warriors. BUT I do see monsters taking quiet huge chunks of your health away. So I may lower this. But that's about it.

Please stop this flame towards me/server. (If the moderators could clean the flames I'll be greatful.)

Thanks for reading.

-Ash

I jumped around on users screens becasue they are win7 and i play on my xp comp... Anyways goodluck with server, your too biased/slow with updates for me to want to stay.

Last edited:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Can i ask why your calling him biased? as for updates, the servers been up a week and 2 days is there really any need for an update, you already moan about getting hurt in current caves never mind better ones.

There was a little update tonight btw, seems like ash forgot to put it on here, so i'll type it for him.

-Added 100+ Wizard Taming.
-130+ Tao pet, DarkShinsu.
-Blizzard, TDB and maybe ProtectionField (forgot if he added) are in drops.

There was other stuff that i can't remember i'm sure he'll update it on here himself tomorrow.

-Silen

Seen your global ingame but you already logged, Anti was on mostly all day/night till about 1am.

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Can i ask why your calling him biased? as for updates, the servers been up a week and 2 days is there really any need for an update, you already moan about getting hurt in current caves never mind better ones.

There was a little update tonight btw, seems like ash forgot to put it on here, so i'll type it for him.

-Added 100+ Wizard Taming.
-130+ Tao pet, DarkShinsu.
-Blizzard, TDB and maybe ProtectionField (forgot if he added) are in drops.

There was other stuff that i can't remember i'm sure he'll update it on here himself tomorrow.

-Silen

Seen your global ingame but you already logged, Anti was on mostly all day/night till about 1am.

ahh ok ill try catch him later on and give him him my char/items.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
A lot of people seem to be getting peed off with Taos poison. So I thought I'd add a poll about Purification.

Click (HERE)

-Ash

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Re: Zelious ~ Rise of Torozor [Heroes]

My god, it was about time.. Downloading this now however my only issue is mir and windows 8.1 .....

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Re: Zelious ~ Rise of Torozor [Heroes]

Its fine on windows 8, i don't seem to have any struggle pking etc, pm me ingame if you need a hand getting started.

/Silent.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Freak where was you lastnight, no one shown up at SW, everyone said on Friday when we won it that you'll win the next one yet no one shown up :/

/Ryi

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales
any news guys ?

---------- Post Merged at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:27 PM ----------

no worries just checked and its up haha

Zeus123

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 16, 2015
Down again

---------- Post Merged at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Is it just mine? Was only up for 10 mins then went down for me. Getting connection closed again

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sorry it's back up.. Computer goes to sleep whenever I'm not on it for 30 minutes. (Changed this to never). So it shouldn't go off when I'm away from keyboard.

-Ash

Last edited:

Zeus123

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 16, 2015
Are u doing something on the host PD/server coa the lag is a joke

---------- Post Merged on 27-01-2015 at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-01-2015 at 07:43 PM ----------

Server says Connection closed

Status
Not open for further replies.