Ztgame Private Server

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Sorry mate i been out all day, sending you a pm with all the info.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Server will be online @ 8-9 for testing.

I woke up this morning and my server just would not start, so i spent the whole day trying to work out what the hell is wrong with it, well i found out my Wan IP changed and i forgot to edit the files and my client became currupted so i have to re download the client again.

Everyone who PM'd me account has been made.

Download Launcher http://rapidshare.com/files/147611760/Luncher.rar.html

open the config and edit the Login Address to 90.218.202.151

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just to let you know iv not quit yet, just been busy with the server, there want be anymore testing until the interface is complete, it's kinder hard to test it when its still in chinese.

Well we created a tool which allows us to edit things, like SQL char db, for some reason we had problems editing it manually, like adding gold etc.. so now we can do it.

Pets, few people asked me about the pets so i looked into it tonight, took me around 3hours to find the bugger npc lol, but there are more pets then i thought, there is atleast 10 but i have only had 4 of them, which is the Egg,Bear,Fairy and the dragon which is new to me. few images here, all i know is the pets give more exp, and also level.

Cute Egg

Weird Fairy

The Dragon

Am about 50% done with all the items, so many items its horrible, also lee has been doing the stats on items...

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
My client corrupted twice at around 16mb. and I'm getting speed at around 6.0kb/s (this was last night) any idea's?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
just seen this thread again is this server up now and playable ?

also do i just need to pm you a user and pass ?

We had a few people on to test the game and get some feedback on it, and see if they found any problems, the feedback was good and no problems were reported. I stoped the testing for the time being because it's too hard to know what you aree doing with all the Chinese, so am working on getting Items/Monsters/NPC's and the client interface done in the next couple of weeks so you can come and test again.

@CraiG^

I will upload a client to filefont or Rapidshare soon mate, not sure what your problem is. If you are downloading the Chinese client, then do it around 6pm.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
How are things going with this game?

things just died off seemingly about a month back now...

Ah this, well when we try to translate the NPCs/Monsters etc.. they would not translate what so ever, i would change the basenpc file which is like the Merchant.txt in mir world then go to the Town files to translate the npc again can't remember what mir calls that folder.. but when i would go into game they were still Chinese, me and lee buggerd, we had no idea what was going on, which pissed me off because i spent a hell of alot time trying to get it working. Lee said he will find out the problem but that was like a 2months ago lol. Really like that game also, was intresting.

I will speak to lee when i next see him and see if he has any news on it.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Just noticed this thread, hows the files going? looks very interesting could be a very good new game for every1 to play.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just noticed this thread, hows the files going? looks very interesting could be a very good new game for every1 to play.

If there is anymore files in china then maybe it can happen, the files i had have now gone, i gave up on them, i hardly get time to go on msn these day, so not spoke to lee in a long while, did send me a e-mail couple weeks ago about starting a new development but like i said, not had much time. I will e-mail him back about some new ZT files, if he can get hold of them again, then i may work on them or just release them for someone eles to work on and when i get time, help them out now and again.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Lee got back to me and he was over the moon i wanted to continue ZT, lee got to know a lot more about the game aswell which is good, and hopefully worked out why never was not translating last time.

1 problem is am lacking a team, to do this i need a couple of people who have actually worked on another language set of files before, i will let you know what to do when i send you work but if anyone interested just let me know please.

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
This sounds, and looks like a very good game. I would love to help you, but i can't because i'm simply no good :P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ooo i forgot about this topic ^^ yup we been working on it again, progress report posted soon enough, am sure you will like it ;).

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
27-12-2008, 03:00 am

^^

lol i know sorry crap memory here, no longer looking for a team, should of said that before really but owell, took us a couple of days to register the files but we did it, that was the annoying part, transferred the server to dedi, that was ok..

News on the server.... well you will have to wait for that :P, next time i post should have the list of things we have done so far, maybe we let people on again if we need some testers, but interface needs to be done first before that.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This game looks amazing!!! any news mate? bin like a weak now

Were translating the Client first so we can let a few people on to test a few things, we thought this would be the best way to start it, When you get in game it will basically go throw the main functions, like WoW were you get the questions marks to help you at the start, exactly the same.

My fan broke on my main computer so i lost it for 2 days while it was getting repaired, got it back today so lost a couple days work. But the whole server is running perfect for European users now, fixed all the sql tables so all is good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.