well i almost lasted a year....

smoochy boys on tour

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
all i can say is its cos of asshole drivers like you my sister is dead if i new where you live id come round and smash your head in you bellend

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA @ your car, ****ing owned.

you deserve it you fokin c'unt, i hope this time the police actually realise what scum you are.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lol 2f2f you ****ing prick. people like you will get alot of people hurt stop drivin while your ahead. there should be a new law tbh. you should ride a motorbike 50cc for 2year's before getting behind a wheel of a car.
fking muppet.

/ancient

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
Are you seriously that **** of a driver?

I drive home 30 mins to my place drunk almost every weekend. Really drunk.
If youre talking serious then your a complete tosser, if your joking then your a ****ed up fag!

I race my friends doing speeds of 140+, crazy **** it is having 3 mustangs race.
Mustangs? What a ****ing laugh! Either your delusional or your a ****ing nob with no brains. Ive gone quicker than that in my car! It doesnt make you clever!

Yes i've had seriously horrible mis haps like when I was on coke.. but not once have I ever crashed my car where I could not drive it.
Then your a ****ing dick, because if you drive your car on a public road with that attitude then somebody innocent is gonna be killed.

This is coming from some one who races nubs daily and gets pulled over for doing doughnuts on the street.
Drinking and driving, smoking dope and driving, boy racing makes you think your a fooking big man? We just laugh at you because you look like a dumbass! Doughnuts on the street? Either your a complete bell end, or a ****ing bull ****ting arsewipe. Maybe someome you know, family freind will get wiped out by a dick lick you what then? You think thats fine, if so **** off and die arsehole.

Ive drove more quick cars than you have years on your life, it doesnt make you tough! Just thick as ****, if you dont respect whats underneath your right boot!

Seriously learn to drive.
Ditto

PS. what dumbass races in rain?
What dumass races, especially in public, putting lives at risk. Thats what track days are for. Race till your blue in the face, do all the speeds you want.

Paul

Last edited:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
You guys talk about putting peoples lives in danger, people die. Good fight. Cry less seriously.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
LMAO at the comments

1 week ago
Xoxº Becky Boo º Xox
hiya gorjus
ring is wen get in plz darlin, nt sure wot am doin afta.
n am sooo sorry 4 ya bedromm floor yesraday!!
u cant tek me newhere lol

From this it appears his girlfriend is some sort of cavewoman, who he had to thaw out using advanced cryogenics. It also appears that the normal intelligence of a person from that era has been impaired to lower than normal, probably due to the thawing process.

Oh well, a really thick girlfriend for the UK's ultimate retard.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
i bet that hes actually some 40 year old perv, who has his nephews pictures, an he owns all those people who posted comment's bebos, or hes payed them lol

40 Year old virgin? or 40 YEAR OLD PERVERT!!

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
You're 14 right? If so you can tell, if not...I feel sorry for the parents.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Hai guys I'm going to post here and give him the attention he craves just like everyone else.

If this thread had no replies it'd be much more of a statement than you all giving him abuse.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
There isn't enough threads to ignore one, even if it is **** and for attention. True facts.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I know 2f2f irl, well, not personally, but I know the guy. He's a known car ****** round here.

The truth is, he actually left his two passengers in the back of his car smothered in oil, and he ran away and left the car. He wasn't racing anything, he was just go too bloody fast, it wasn't a one way street, I know exactly where it was.

He got off with broken ribs etc? I think not. He's fine, although I hear his passengers are in a bad way.

Who in there right mind would be proud of something like this.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i know a couple of guys like him. one guy i know, spoilt brat his grandfather owns a bus company. first car freelander 1.8.drove it into a tree first then a few weeks later flipped it with 4 passengers. now hes driving a 1.8 tdci focus 55 plate. their idiots and after they do it so many times you know its not an accident its more something he cant prevent as they dont drive with any sense.

if you know him in a way brick his house or something, hes the scum of the earth for bragging about sick stuff he hasn't done.

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
drunk.., raced a fiesta in the pissing rain, tried to go dwn a 1 way road the rong way at ridiculus speeds, hit 3 metal bolards, lamp post, brick wall, flipd car =/ i broke arm in 2 places, fractured rib, and cuts / bruises, 2 pasengers also drunk gt away with bruises, no seatbelts on, lucky to be alive, end of me driving for 2-3 year i say, il upload a pic when i see they guy who took it.
good hope you're in pain

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I hope he pulls through, and on the day he's leaving his hospital check-up the doctor goes. "well you made a full recovery, shame you have aids.... well... so long"

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
stiesh wtf lol.....u herd that of giner ricky or kyle? there isnt a thing rong with them, i got pulled out last, they gt out n left me, ask ian mckaye and his lass, who was the car folowing me who kyle chukd a glass bottle at his car which was why i was drivin away fast, and the street nxt to the post office isnt 1 way is it not? prick, ian was right there wen i was bein pulled out... steish go sayin bs like tht, il kik ur fkin hed in, even if i jus gt a left arm u lil prik.

Last edited: