DevilWish 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

EvilEye

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 27, 2004
No body had a baby fat lip on about skills getting taken away, Mag and ice asked what was going to happen to the players who had all there skills as gm stated that she would give them a replacement book for there lvl or the lvl of the skill she was taking away. Which i think is a very fair question dont you?

And it wasnt an exploit as the gm already knew it was in the scripting of the change job npc which books players could keep and which would be deleted when you changed class. As the change class npc has been like that from the stert of the server and gm knew about it i wouldnt call it an exploit.

Last edited:

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Any reason server just went down for no reason?
Was in pranja KR kinda stuffed me up

ethreal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2005
devil wish wats up wit forum? is it down or summot? and also none of the downloads work on the devil wish site

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
patch and exe is now up on new ftp and uploading main client now

Last edited:

Chaos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2003
Really good server,all it needs is more players! i just need the patches n stuff now lol!

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
ethreal said:
downloads from main site still aint working.
the patch is but the main client isnt no i,m still uploading it to site >< taking for bloody ever lol should be there tomorrow :) 83% uploaded remaining time = 3 1/2 hours

Last edited:

muthaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
dreamcatcherei said:
the patch is but the main client isnt no i,m still uploading it to site >< taking for bloody ever lol should be there tomorrow :) 83% uploaded remaining time = 3 1/2 hours

Thats reason why.

DW check youre emails/PMs here plz.

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
BottledGoods said:
That mean the lags gone?
Oh and come on gamne please i have a few questions too ask
sadly no if u want a full explaination abt this temp lag pm me

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
this server is very very very very good
i repeat its very good
i am hero there - i love to moan and still i cant find a lot of stuff to moan about
there r allmost no bugs now
u can make urself high lvl if u lvl arround 20 hours (lvl 45+ thats consider high to me most high lvl r 44+ though there r some lifeless lvlers thats made lvl 50 lol only 2)
and ppls like me and lot of other will help u and will give u free items
now the server is very fun cos there are 2 main guilds that r strong and h8 one another
if anyone wanna join just ask me - hero - and i will try help u the best i can

oh one more thing dw can u add a big place for guild hunt?
will be really nice if u add one like this