DevilWish 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

EvilEye

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 27, 2004
mythonline said:
this server is very very very very good
i repeat its very good
i am hero there - i love to moan and still i cant find a lot of stuff to moan about
there r allmost no bugs now
u can make urself high lvl if u lvl arround 20 hours (lvl 45+ thats consider high to me most high lvl r 44+ though there r some lifeless lvlers thats made lvl 50 lol only 2)
and ppls like me and lot of other will help u and will give u free items
now the server is very fun cos there are 2 main guilds that r strong and h8 one another
if anyone wanna join just ask me - hero - and i will try help u the best i can

oh one more thing dw can u add a big place for guild hunt?
will be really nice if u add one like this

Yes the server is very good thats the only thing you have got right in all of your posts you make anywhere.

I have a char level 50 on the server and im not "lifeless" both me and the other lvl 50 player have been on the server a very long time now so i would expect to be a high level - wouldnt you? :middle:. If we are lifeless what are the players you hunt with as they are very close to 50 also?:mooned: I also own one of the guilds you are talking about and i dont not hate the guild you are in, i just dont like you! (call me a snob but a dont talk to scum)

Dont judge ppl you dont know. You have been on the server 5 mins and yes you do nothing but complain and cause endless problems for new players.

People who join the server im sure can make up there own mind about others in there own way without a selfish wannabe me child like you who does nothing but TRY and tell people what to do.

As for the items you are good at getting - all you can get are lvl 38 items which drop in one cave on the server which is a easy low lvl cave and on a very regular basis in game - i wouldn't brag if i were you.

:punch:

Last edited:

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
EvilEye said:
Yes the server is very good thats the only thing you have got right in all of your posts you make anywhere.

I have a char level 50 on the server and im not "lifeless" both me and the other lvl 50 player have been on the server a very long time now so i would expect to be a high level - wouldnt you? :middle:. If we are lifeless what are the players you hunt with as they are very close to 50 also?:mooned: I also own one of the guilds you are talking about and i dont not hate the guild you are in, i just dont like you! (call me a snob but a dont talk to scum)

Dont judge ppl you dont know. You have been on the server 5 mins and yes you do nothing but complain and cause endless problems for new players.

People who join the server im sure can make up there own mind about others in there own way without a selfish wannabe me child like you who does nothing but TRY and tell people what to do.

As for the items you are good at getting - all you can get are lvl 38 items which drop in one cave on the server which is a easy low lvl cave and on a very regular basis in game - i wouldn't brag if i were you.

:punch:

sry for have only little time
and btw there is a deffrent between u and the other ppls
u did lvl 50 far more faster then other ppls
and u play arround 24/7
and we will kick ur ass in the next sw war

DevilReject

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 21, 2006
Hero your a fool on and off the server. Ice and Mag are high because they know how to lvl fast and they have been on the server longer than any other player player on dw at the moment. You have been play what a month and you are lvl 43+ - so wake up and use ur brain will you. And they dont play 24/7 cause if they did i would be hunting with them :brows: *hint*hint* ice, mag lol. Plus as far as i know some1 else plays there chars too.

All the ppl ive talked to on the server think mag and ice are great ppl. nice1 on the "wanna be me" to hero cause your right hero is just jelous and is the most annoying player on the server - but hey every server has an idiot player - hero your it. You try and pk noobs for a lvl 30 mob - how sad are you.

If you dont have the facts keep it shut.:fthrower:

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
lol i dont want even to answere to u devil reject
i dont argue with stupit noobs

muthaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
Unforgiven said:
http://www.devilwish.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/DevilWish.gif

some of the mobs in dw now, and a few to come i think lol.

DevilReject "they have been on the server longer than any other player player on dw "at the moment".

wrong m8 i was first person ever to play dw, i just took a long brake from mir.

Sorry for spamming this section but it was just a statement about ATM not of alltime just to clear things up.

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
just keeping every1 upto date that plays this server I'm changing my isp during April so server will be even more reliable then @ present

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
muthaman said:
Sorry for spamming this section but it was just a statement about ATM not of alltime just to clear things up.

my comment was also a statement.

was first on server( tested with dw for a few weeks, then had chara reset to lvl 1 and started fresh when server went public)

DevilReject

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 21, 2006
Well ive left the server because gm cant make up her mind on what the rules are.

First it was like the 3 strike rule - you get warnings before you get banned. But that so isnt the case. I have been banned off the forums for posting a leaving post (no swearing in it) with just my opinion on the no pking rule. And now - for the second time! - my passwords on all of my char accounts have been changed (not banned off the server, just passwords changed). For all i know my accounts could have been given away so some kiss ass.

Most of the people who play the server are extreamly petty. If they dont get what they want or if they dont like someone = :cray:

People who join the server need to beware of the rule as they keep changing.

Dont say anything negitive about the server or players as you maybe talking about the gms family member - therefore you will get a waring then banned right away.

If you get banned from the server the people who use the same computer as you will also be banned.

If you kiss enough arse you can get away with what you like.

Also if you go on the server to check out the events you will have to stay in bw sz as its not very often there is global shout (there for the only ppl who know about the event are family members and co.

Also many cheats work on the server - walk through, speed, one hit kill and many more as players on the server are welcome to use as nothing is done about them.

Maybe you should take out guild wars, make all the server maps "safe zones" take the tele ring out, marriage out, recall set out, repulsion(as a lvl 53 wizz cant rep a bug bat) and make the max lvl 45 as there is nothing after that to bother with.

Obviously the server wasnt tested well enough. Ive never played a server with so many bugs, exploiters, working cheats and an off beat gm who has no idea. :fthrower:

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
DevilsReject said:
iv quit mir people this server is prob best iv a every played and prob will always be cheers for the gd time dw , would like to say thanks to ice/ace and madamemakigee/lordhellraiser they helped me alot on this server and thank u cya every1 else lol

laters strapz/StrappyDappyDoo
DevilWish said:
ok plse dont give your account to anyone hun and your welcome back any time

tbh im not sure why i should even bother making this reply but im sorry u decided to leave thats your choice and iv locked all know account to madamemagikee and ice as you both decided to leave and its to stop the chars been giving away the accounts was locked by tracing ips u was playing from and any account that wernt yours if the rightful owner pops up with the account info will have it returned if thay can proof its theres you cant say fairer then that as for rules theres aways been a rule abt grief pking and you knew this was only a matter of time untill it was set in stone under rules on forum been iv been extremely busy hadn't had chance to post them
as for nothing higher then lvl 45 there is as my last patch i made was for lvl50 + so iv been doing server work here and there and im always checking out things personally i think the truth is you got bored after you had items and exp handed to you on a plate as my items are not hard to get and my exp isnt bad, as far as cheats go yes maybe the last time there was some cheats left on how ever did you ever post them to me? nope instead you carried on so soon as i closed the attck speed and ect u then decided to go around grief pking player @ random by poison them going hahaha and then by the time they die your white , neway i wish you best luck on what ever server u decide to play

everyone has there own opinion and if they try the server and like that's down to them being its free if they don't like them they can leave and join another that's np to. as i said before you left cos i didn't change the db to how you wanted things anyway people who try the server can make there own minds up ty for your nice reply bye bye

Last edited:

muthaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
THE AWARD FOR THE DUMBEST PERSON TO RUN A SERVER IS..........................
DEVILWISH!

For a start youre server drops are ****ing ****e cosidering it takes 1week+ continuous killing of lvl48+ bosses for a lvl45 item also the stats are pointless compared to lvl38 sets of which is only set youll ever use! cos above that you need @make to get a full kit as fast as 38 kit drops its rediculas! you havent got balanced item stats/sets for each class at set lvls either and you stated "Wiz dont deserve pets after 45 cos they to powerfull" wiz always need pets regardless like taos do summons!

As for poisoning players to kill em after you blocked cheats ive never heard so much sh it in my life(a noob went onto server showing em off just before i quit!) you havent a clue the true reasons for leaving or why i PKed loads in end.

I left because i got sick of arse lickers getting away with everything "DW ill donate i love you" "DW its a great server,shame about a few players"

You seriously need to sort youre head out o sorry need to get other peoples heads out youre arse cos they seem to get awa with anything if they kiss enough ass!

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
lmao, u still moanin after u left.

all u ever did was moan and bully other players and the gm till u got what u wanted.

this was until DW had enough of ure crap and put rules on her forum.
funny how u all left once this happened isnt it.

and as for cheats , up untill the noob came on showing em off u and ure close m8s where only 1s using em anyway. when dw had asked for ure hlp finding ne cheats/loop holes/bugs so she could make server better for all, and u still abused them.

tbh ne 1 running a server watch for there immature players, they will try and bully u till they get what they want, they will cheat and exploit bugs and loop holes.

and failing all that they will go on forums such as this and try to tarnish ure servers good name.

Last edited:

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
muthaman said:
THE AWARD FOR THE DUMBEST PERSON TO RUN A SERVER IS..........................
DEVILWISH!

For a start youre server drops are ****ing ****e cosidering it takes 1week+ continuous killing of lvl48+ bosses for a lvl45 item also the stats are pointless compared to lvl38 sets of which is only set youll ever use! cos above that you need @make to get a full kit as fast as 38 kit drops its rediculas! you havent got balanced item stats/sets for each class at set lvls either and you stated "Wiz dont deserve pets after 45 cos they to powerfull" wiz always need pets regardless like taos do summons!

As for poisoning players to kill em after you blocked cheats ive never heard so much sh it in my life(a noob went onto server showing em off just before i quit!) you havent a clue the true reasons for leaving or why i PKed loads in end.

I left because i got sick of arse lickers getting away with everything "DW ill donate i love you" "DW its a great server,shame about a few players"

You seriously need to sort youre head out o sorry need to get other peoples heads out youre arse cos they seem to get awa with anything if they kiss enough ass!
wow cool i won a award, I'm so happy running a server finely paid off thanks muth, i love u to:ghug:

muthaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
Can you prove we cheated? NO! as for not telling DW about loopholes exploits etc etc we told her endless ****ing times and she knows it even sent in screenies of it all!

What she do erm recall disallowed in every map possible example only recall to ST 3rd or 4th only 2nd ZT(the exploit was for lvl37+ caves atm) she ****ed the recall sets up

Teleport ring made totally useless(exploit was tele on zt 7th and some maps not allowed for it) she made tele ring useless even in BC ffs rofl use it on 1st floor only rofl

poison exploit she did nothing about it(well nothing that worked)

marrage exploit lvl40 noobs going into lvl45+ 48+ caves at the time(she didnt ban anyone who did it EVEN WITH PROOF!)

IM ONLY REPLYING BECUASE I DONT LIKE LIES ABOUT ME FROM A BULL**** SERVER!