Euphoria Online - [DM2] High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Takes piss tbh. If you put a bit of hard work into that server. Could be best about. You have 34 people online today, and loadz of people are willing to play. A lot of people are in to it..... You should keep it up ... as it has a good future as there is regular updates.... and good GM's.
yer its a fairly decent server and user count is pickin up, just team has no dedication and doesnt wanan update or make it better.
id give him a list of wot needs changein and tweakin but then i jsut sound like im moanin and annoyin him, when all im doin is tryin 2 make server better. kinda why ive given up now

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
theres loads of things that need changeing but you could do it all in a day n get it over n done with

ALSO CAN A GM LOG ON FOR A SECOND PLZ IVE BEEN STUCK IN BW ALMOST 19 HOURS NOW....

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
yer its a fairly decent server and user count is pickin up, just team has no dedication and doesnt wanan update or make it better.
id give him a list of wot needs changein and tweakin but then i jsut sound like im moanin and annoyin him, when all im doin is tryin 2 make server better. kinda why ive given up now

Give the list of things you think need changeing to ste. Because he does actually put a lot of effort in to the server. But hes not on much. But he would make the updates... Well if the server stays up.

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
ok this is what is happening.... ste is stopping at mine tonight and we are gunna see when the new host is going tobe ready.... also we are going to see if we have the time to keep this server going, if we choose to keep the server online we will proberbly do what we always do when ste stops at mine he makes me stay up all night updating the server :P so lets hope he's in a good mood :)

list of update you think are needed?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
logged off last night
everything fine

then today log on cnt see any 1
mir armour keeps laggin me out
and wotever armour any1s wearing i cnt c it
weather they naked or not

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
Right guys, you've all made me feel a bit better with what you've said...

The reason I was thinking about putting it down was because I felt that you all didn't realise how hard I was actually trying to keep it going with regular updates, and I started to get ratty with you all. If anybody wants to tell me the bugs, and tell me what needs fixing, please add me to msn.

DON'T ADD ME GIVING ME IDEAS FOR ADDING NEW THINGS, BUGS NEED FIXED FIRST!

Sorry if I was getting b!tchy, I'll keep server online! I've got a week of nothingness, so I'll work as hard as I can on the server! I'll pull a nerd!

You all better be nice though! :P I can't be arsed putting up with people giving me grief etc when all I'm trying to do is keep you happy. Also we may be getting a dedicated box ASAP because as you all say you need a GM on as much as possible, and Valve's the only person I trust to do that. He can't play while hosting or you'll all lag.

So, even though I said I wouldn't(sorry for this), we MAY accept donations, if any of you really want to that is :/

Thanks,
.Steish.

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
Heres the story everyone...

I was thinking about doing work to the server, and working on it longtime... but someones f'ed it up for you all and gone and hacked a gm account, so god knows what items have been given out to who, and what this persons done.

I'm seriously considering killing server off now...

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007

I was thinking about doing work to the server, and working on it longtime... but someones f'ed it up for you all and gone and hacked a gm account, so god knows what items have been given out to who, and what this persons done.

some people are so lame...it is a good server i liked it..probably the only mir 2 server i did like.....euphoria will be missed if u do close it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

no offense, but why make some1 a GM if hes gonna be so stupid as to use an easy guessable ID/pass / same id/pass as other servers? im guessin it was fordy, and well look.. he was corrupt any way, he gave himself items and lvls (infernol) so how u know he didnt jsut give other ppl items?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
cant download maps... says server permission denied or soemthing.

so cant download homezone -.- lol

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

Sorry lmao ?!?!?!?!? Is the server down by any chance ?

Last edited:

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006
So, even though I said I wouldn't(sorry for this), we MAY accept donations, if any of you really want to that is :/

Thanks,
.Steish.

I so knew you would sooner or later be using donations. Proved your servers just like the rest accepting £££££ for a free server

oh and ur little gm hacked problem u tried looking at ur DB port it says open so maybe someones accessing that port

just an idea

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
i say kill server off if ppl using gm items theres nout else u can do if u ask me

ppl like nopk11 will fume! but still servers got hacked items shoulda been sorted str8 away if if unable to then whipe of put server down

Status
Not open for further replies.