Euphoria Online - [DM2] High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fordy2008

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 29, 2007
I so knew you would sooner or later be using donations. Proved your servers just like the rest accepting £££££ for a free server

oh and ur little gm hacked problem u tried looking at ur DB port it says open so maybe someones accessing that port

just an idea

we aint taking donations from people, we are accepting them, its not as though we are charging people to play. its because people who enjoy the server want to keep it up. so dont go slagging the server off. its the first he's made, so just give him time.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i say kill server off if ppl using gm items theres nout else u can do if u ask me

ppl like nopk11 will fume! but still servers got hacked items shoulda been sorted str8 away if if unable to then whipe of put server down
why would i fume? i aint even that bothered if it goes down, its jsut something 2 do.

we aint taking donations from people, we are accepting them, its not as though we are charging people to play. its because people who enjoy the server want to keep it up. so dont go slagging the server off. its the first he's made, so just give him time.
not being funny, but no1s gonna donate... 1 day ste says server will stay up, next day ste says servers gonna go down...
then u ask on msn why servers down, and get told "might just sell up cba ne more"

u need 2 make a choice, and fkin stick 2 it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
apparntly hes sellin server files for £70, but i dunno lol.

kinda silly rly, server had potential jsut needed soem work put into it.

if its 2 much for ur current team 2 handle, recruite more ppl 2 help... id have helped if needed.

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
ffs what was the point in starting a server and selling on after everyones lvled

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
1 things for sure hope the dopey ****s dont sell id's n pass's coz the gm's probably use the same id's n pass's on every server.

McMasterMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
lol whos gonna buy basic server files for £70 not even like anythink was changed new mobs added and items and a few maps

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
E Mir is **** yet u liked a server that basicly copied off it pffft lol

maybe so but at least this server wasnt full of arrogant players most of them were actually quite nice to me unlike EM players im not going to go into detail about whos better as this isnt the thread to do it.

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
E Mir is **** yet u liked a server that basicly copied off it pffft lol
it might be crap m8 but 1 thing is for sure .....at least the gms dont hack or steal ids and passes like YOU do....oh well

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
end of the day to sell the server for 70 quid is **** all money compared to what effort they were putting into it.

end of the day they put over 20 hrs work into it

70 quid is ruffly 15 hrs work at 4.50 and hour

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
Sorry, we don't actually know whats happening to the server at the moment, I couldn't reply yesterday evening because I was at football...

We aren't sure what's happening to the server, which is why we took it down, so you don't have to waste more time on a maybe dying server.

The main reason the servers gone down is because it's killing Valves computer hosting it, plus his electric bill will have skyrocketed over the past few days. As it's been said this is my first server, and alot of people have been throwing complaints at me, then the moment I take it down or say I'm going to they all scream at me for doing that aswell.. so I'm stuck on what to do.

I know it sound's terrible, but I guess it's time I said it. The main reason I actually started to build this server, set it up, find a host etc. was to at least steal some of EvilMir's players. Mainly because of the way I was treat there(by the GM's not the players). It turned into a bit more than that and people ended up actually liking the server, which I didn't expect, it being my first and all. I also said the moment I started making server and from then on I wouldn't be like the GM's on EvilMir as it was a good server, but the GM's who I believe are now corrupt and don't care who gets hurt aslong as their server keeps a high count and "Jayz" has a good kit/level.

[PS] EvilMir server I'm not looking for an arguement, I'm just stating my opinion and giving the reason of why I actually made the server. So don't come over here and post sh!t. Keep it to your own server thread, slag me off there.

Another thing is that if I put the server down, I would be letting the active players down, which I promised to myself I wouldn't and I can't go through with that.

That's about all... I'll update this post with more as it comes to me...
Thanks for reading anyway...
Steish

Status
Not open for further replies.