Foundation 1.9 is back.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
it says its online but 2 me its offline as usual >< can anyone actuly sort this out i got the exe even from katlin but it still says its down it goes black for about 10 mins then chinese writing cums up and THEN i press ok and it leabes the game....can any body know what 2 do and help me???.... GRRRRR GMS AND THE HOST R ASPOST 2 HELP PLAYERS GET ON THE SERVER 2 PLAY BUT ALLS UVE DONE IS SEND ME EXE WHITCH HAS DUNFK ALL!!!!! SO CAN U HELP ME GET ON FFS CAUSE NOW MY CHARA HAS BEEN HACKED BY MY FRIEND AND IM PISSED OFF AND I CANT GET ON 2 CHANGE MY PASSWORD SO CAN U PLSSSSSS HELLP ME !!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:

3g123

reece said:
it says its online but 2 me its offline as usual >< can anyone actuly sort this out i got the exe even from katlin but it still says its down it goes black for about 10 mins then chinese writing cums up and THEN i press ok and it leabes the game....can any body know what 2 do and help me???.... GRRRRR GMS AND THE HOST R ASPOST 2 HELP PLAYERS GET ON THE SERVER 2 PLAY BUT ALLS UVE DONE IS SEND ME EXE WHITCH HAS DUNFK ALL!!!!! SO CAN U HELP ME GET ON FFS CAUSE NOW MY CHARA HAS BEEN HACKED BY MY FRIEND AND IM PISSED OFF AND I CANT GET ON 2 CHANGE MY PASSWORD SO CAN U PLSSSSSS HELLP ME !!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

DOWNLAOD THE ****ING LEDU DATA HOW THINK CAN SOME 1 BE

/Mike

3g123

reece said:
Where Do U Get The Ledu Data?

well what u need to do is.
1.Think
2.Look
3.Download
4.Extract to your Data folder
5.Double Click the exe
6.Type your Pass and Id
7.Then log in
8.Then Play or level or PK ppl what ever 1 Intrests you.

/Mike

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
how about just post the url 2 download it? causethat would be alot easyer

Last edited:

3g123

Ok server be comeing down in 10mins for about 1 hour to do a big Update =)
New Maps wil be added :P

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
was there a wipe out of interest? because i cannot be arsed to finger thru 16 pages of spam. if not i seriously would like to no why as new stuff has been added and apparently exp has been changed, then surely the old characters would not corealte to the new status?

3g123

MrRob said:
was there a wipe out of interest? because i cannot be arsed to finger thru 16 pages of spam. if not i seriously would like to no why as new stuff has been added and apparently exp has been changed, then surely the old characters would not corealte to the new status?

there has been no char wipe just need the same ID that you had for your old account =) then your char will be on that =)

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
i got the exe and stuff but i still cant get on the server ffs even when it is up i cant get on.....

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
hmm may i ask weither this server is using slave m2server, and if not i suggest u shud use it, and it will be first server i seen online with it on lol, wud get alot more ppl on server :punch:

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
now now gms dont favour anyone do they
i log on at 8 for the war as i was going to and the second i saw Sabuk started
its down ! wow gives a good concept about the server

TheThreeHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2005
To Toxick, your char Fargon still on the server, you deleted it but there was

a rewind so it is still there, and someone is playing it. Sorry that I won't be on

the server for long, or join any SabukWall War if he is on because there is no

point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.