• Leave it down and make it into 2.3

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
kill, i have to say arguements were preety funny untill someone, wont say name, was racist then i think hell was loose lol, abuse 24/7, dont think any1 cud lvl w/o pkin or being pked :P

Ill probs be playing if or ifnot wipe, tbh u lot are lazy sods im use to fkin lvlin n lvlin now lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
After much discussion and thought me and killmaster have decided to convert hellzloose into 2.3 and will take time into look at the concept of Delphi coding, after we have learnt more about 2.3 it will benefit the players, only hopefully lead to a more exciting game :).. How ever this means there wont be the character from 1.9 so you will have to level again.

if any would like to join our server team, as we are only a 2 man team.. please leave what your preffered title is an some proof of you abillity:)

Regards DeathsDeciple, and killmaster

Jeff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2003
Farnham, Surrey
After much discussion and thought me and killmaster have decided to convert hellzloose into 2.3 and will take time into look at the concept of Delphi coding, after we have learnt more about 2.3 it will benefit the players, only hopefully lead to a more exciting game :).. How ever this means there wont be the character from 1.9 so you will have to level again.

if any would like to join our server team, as we are only a 2 man team.. please leave what your preffered title is an some proof of you abillity:)

Regards DeathsDeciple, and killmaster

Will the server exp and item stats be the same as it was on 1.9 ? or u changing everything on the server?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Stats the same, items names have been changed and randomized, there are still some set items, but we will add features into the set items like dc and so on an when user gets the full set to make thing more interesting loll! Also it is not Para’s pro n most rings any more we’ve decided to make them a little rarer... and they have different names n some looks have been changed, caves have been added in but no we got to redo most to match 2.3 which is a little irritating. Then once all this achieved we will release then can focus on nice features to add in on updates :)

\DeathsDeciple

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah there is more than likely going to be a BETA because there might be quite a few bugs within the codes.

We have had great success so far. All the items have been successful changed and complete. As well as merchants, npcs, mapinfo, mapeventmove and some others that i have missed lol..

So it looks as if its all going very well atm.

/Killmaster

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
There will be a first come first serve basis. There will be like 10 accounts made and for people to test the server.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
First come first server. Im not saving places for anyone.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
I think u should just do ur 2.3 one mate cause there coming along gd most servers now

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Don't worry ghetto its being converted 2.3 not staying as 1.9, things are advancing.. soon as more people create and convert servers there will be no need for ledu. we are jsut convertin our mons as we speak quite abit done.

/DeathsDeciple