Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
We arent comfortable with the status that it is atm so until we are then its staying down.

Im not going to put a ETA on it at all, so dont ask.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
The fate of the character will be decided later on.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
You say it like we can't over rule the votes lol?
That doesnt mean in anyway that the characters will be deleted.

Im not posted to questions or agruements now. Time will tell the fate of everything to do with the server.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Kill u allways say ur gonna do things then u dont as u sed u wud update at certain date u neva did, u sed it wud b up at certain date it neva was

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Stop complaining you moaning b1tch... like I really want to stay in and work on the server 24/7, I thought me and DD could have got it all done for time said but its no the case because I have other things better to do.

If you really need a server to play that much, make one and watch all the hard work just pile in for you. Its not easy at all when there are forever people moaning about something.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
tbh it will come when it comes..... it kill wants he can wait a fkin year, aint really up to you lot to tell him its goin to be up on 7th febuary 2007 just w8, come play bandet :P ill pwn u all!!!

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Server was ****ing brilliant.... Untill NWO Stole my char.. and none of the 3 gms would return it. Even though i had Q+A ... DOB ... Every single detail to it.... but o well. Bring it back..

ReactioN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
Server was ****ing brilliant.... Untill NWO Stole my char.. and none of the 3 gms would return it. Even though i had Q+A ... DOB ... Every single detail to it.... but o well. Bring it back..

Ive been told server will b up in the holidays. madmanmc, NWO has screenies of u saying to NWO u can have the char :eek:

Miniman13

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 20, 2006
Cant wait for hellzloose to come back up. it was a great server. Any date when it will be coming back up??

Mythology

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
All information will be released a few days before launch.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
And when is launch eh?

im playin starlight atm. i loved hellzloose but u guys pissed everyone off wen it went offline.

tbh if reset the chars. no one will come bk.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Omen lol... we pissed you off, ok then. The players pissed us off. There was loads of rasicm and ppl moaning 24/7. We decided that we dont have to put up with it at all so down it went.

Same will happen again if this gets repeated to as bad as it was before.
There is no loss at all for us.
Then you will say but you have put all the time and effort into the server to do nothing with it... the reason why people usually make theses servers is to just soke up a bit of free time and boredum. So...

What makes you think that people wont play if there was a wipe?
Considering no information about the servers status is totally clear as of yet.