Legend Of Mir OutStandin [High Rate 2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Based on:: Crusade.

Remaking.

Server info::

-Crusade Client
-HighRate
-Ip::
[Server1]
ServerName=OutStandin
ServerAddr=188.221.18.1
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=188.221.18.1
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=188.221.18.1
GameServerPort=7200
-Game Master:: OutCasts
-Host:: Mikey {I will contact him when up. Workin on my pc atm.}
-Starter Npc::
level : 22
Money : 50k

What to do::

-Sort SC/MC
-Sort Mob/Boss Stats
-Add LMS
-Lower EM
-Sort Orbs

What's done::

-Done to 60 Kit/Cave
-Sorted Stones

:: Any suggestions pm me ingame.

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Wont pm u ingame will just post here my suggestions.

FIX ITEM STATS.There are normal kits that have same/better stats than some "rare" kits.The rare kits have too similar stats.Example "x" brace ac/amc10-11 dc8-11 and "Y" brace ac-amc10-12 dc10-12...

Introduce more boss caves.A sort of bdd-like cave wouldnt be bad to have with loads of bosses in etc.

UP stats on kits.Lvl90 ring has dc10...And in general most kits upgrade like 1-1stats MAX.

Revamp exp cave.Make it spawn 1 single hen that gives 10m exp for ExptokenS 15m exp for Mtoken etc.

Check all mob stats/exp.In lucifer temple for example mobs should have 600hp while after 5f they have 6k hp.

Keep luck orbs and rest 100% orbs ingame but make em drop off bosses instead of normal dc/mc/sc orbs since it was 1 of the best thing crusade had.

PS.Is server up for good?Is it gonna be wiped?Asking cause crusade files were ready to go more or less so if no big bugs found...?

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
As i said im redoin stats MC/SC because Taos seem to CURES ALOT and for like 1 minit. The orbs i might take out or make them umber rare or fix them. This server isnt LastStand btw if your wondering. I carnt find any bug. I will search all caves. And there will be a wipe. For a reason of testing atm.

As i said befor. THIS IS NOT LAST STAND. I hope to see you on server i'm goin to work on it.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
curse dont work well on a high rate on tds files just cap curse at lvl 1

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Heres a sugestion

Delete everything, start from scratch, make ur own, unique, custom server.
Im not saying you cant copy and take bits and bobs from the files, such as cave layout, mongen, etc, but change the mobs, change the names, rebuild the item database from scratch, give them ur own images and names

Do this and you wont get slated for just bringin up a copy, and will maybe get a server that has a nice user count and lasts

trouble with ppl most these days is that servers are just boring, lazy copys, with the odd thing changed. Ye your changin, editing, fixing stuff...... but its still gonna be crusade

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
1) LastStand dint really last long and people like i loved playin crusade till the 100% orbs start.

2) Server files mostly dont but i'm improving them by changing stats addin rares.

3) Ive seen many servers go up once or twice by other owners and whats wrong with that? Aaron will get most of the credit since he maded crusade.

Crusade aint a bad server. its the Hosts whats ruin it. I'm tryin to put my server files into these and hope it works out fine. I'f you never liked this server why post about it.

I'm goin to update the caves so people wont get 1 hitted by a low level monster.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
mate hes giving you feed back as hes ran some nice server over time

dont take his words wrong hes help me alot :)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Well if you gonna remove 100% orbs(most unique idea crusade had really)at least revamp items completely so they differ a bit.No1 is gonna do 20lvls to gain 2-2ac lol

Make em high rate...

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Them orbs killed crusade. a person had like 200DC on a wep used like 100 and all worked.

i could add your idea in :wink:

PS: Ive sorted 60+ - 80 Caves :lol1: I'm goin to finish rest tommoz then start makin more decent quests. Then add LMS.

Server is goin well at the moment.

I will keep you all updated.

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
Twigletuk, i hope you have a server team to back you up with this, Because i remeber last server you attempted to make, you use to pm me on msn every 5 minutes asking how to do this how to do that, i even remeber'd the pathetic question is how do you change item stats through SQL man, it's unbeliveable if you going to start making a server atleast know all the basic's.

/Skepta

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Twigletuk, i hope you have a server team to back you up with this, Because i remeber last server you attempted to make, you use to pm me on msn every 5 minutes asking how to do this how to do that, i even remeber'd the pathetic question is how do you change item stats through SQL man, it's unbeliveable if you going to start making a server atleast know all the basic's.

/Skepta

Skepta i know how to make items. and i know everything about stats. Ive made loads items.

rebellionmir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2008
so its betas being whiped, whens it gnna be up (no whipe)

any updates

Last edited:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
start lvl isnt lvl 22.. its 7.. sort it please

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Btw i couldnt be assed findin the thing what gives u items and level's so i putted a START button on quest npc Click it and u be lvl 22 with 50k :biggrin:

I'll find it when im not to busy sortin caves and bosses :001_tt2:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
its in setup.txt i think dude xD

you took it down now dude?

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Btw i couldnt be assed findin the thing what gives u items and level's so i putted a START button on quest npc Click it and u be lvl 22 with 50k :biggrin:

I'll find it when im not to busy sortin caves and bosses :001_tt2:

lol..all i have to say tbh

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
So what exactly you working on?

I mean i logged the other day and it was exactly the same with crusade and even my old char was there.

Not trying to say u do *** all or something but since it seems you decided to work a bit on server i will give you again some suggestions...

First of all Crusade is a v nice and quite balanced server so there is no need to CHANGE EVERYTHING.

Change items a bit.I mean having EVERY item being 5-5ac/amc/dc/sc/mc doesnt give you much choice to upgrade kits since the next kit will simply be 6-6ac/amc/dc/sc/mc.So just make em bit more custom

Up item stats a lot.Its supposed to be a super high rate server yet a lvl90 full rare kit gives u like 250 mc lol?Cap is at 1000stats so top end kit should be bit lower than that if you wanna run a high rate neway.

Change rare kits COMPLETELY.Atm they have either lame or uber stats.A rare ac/amc/mc/sc/dc5-5 item is useless with current "normal" kits and a ac/amc/mc/sc/dc20-22 item is just OP.Make these custom as well.Agil/acc/luck/pa/slow/mpr/hpr are some stats that could be added on em to make em differ a bit.

Revamp drop files and add loads of rare kits.Usually best servers got nice normal kits that drop off mobs easy-ish and rare kits that are 2x better but well harder to get em.On crusade i remember rare kits stopping at like lvl60-70....

Improve exp cave making it a room that spawns X number of exphens that give HIGH exp(like 5m each) and X number is dependant on wot token u used.Example:
Stoken 1hen
Mtoken 2hens
Ltoken 4hens
XLtoken 7hens

Change exp table a bit.I remember it being impossible to lvl past lvl90 cause exp was like 20x compared to lvl89.Make it so its more stable and each lvl require like 5% more compared to previous.This might sound too easy lvling but trust me its not.

Add couple caves like BDD with more than 1 floors and several bosses.Its always fun hunting in a hard ish cave with loads bosses/mobs/floors.Compines lvling/bossing.

Most of the **** i just said can be done after putting the server online and work on it while live.Well obv items need to be done b4 that but if you know how to work on em it can be done within couple hours.

Wasted loads of time posting this so at least read it carefully

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
Heres a sugestion

Delete everything, start from scratch, make ur own, unique, custom server.
Im not saying you cant copy and take bits and bobs from the files, such as cave layout, mongen, etc, but change the mobs, change the names, rebuild the item database from scratch, give them ur own images and names

Do this and you wont get slated for just bringin up a copy, and will maybe get a server that has a nice user count and lasts

trouble with ppl most these days is that servers are just boring, lazy copys, with the odd thing changed. Ye your changin, editing, fixing stuff...... but its still gonna be crusade

Agree'd with this, i thought i could just do this and change / add things as i went along but proved to be more hastle than its wurth,
People should be spending at least 2-3 months on the server making sure everything is spic n spam, then when you feel ready launch it, but only when u feel ready.
Btw Crusade files are crap mate defo start from scratch