Legend Of Mir OutStandin [High Rate 2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Well if you come log on in a second and tell me what you recon needs changing & i will chnage A.S.A.P No point postin bad problems when you could give me a shout on server. My name is OutCasts need any changes pm me. If any caves over powered PM ME.

I'll sort exp cave out. Make it a mint one maybe AdvExpToken S M L XL with ExpDeers :biggrin:

Any ways any problems pm me OutCasts

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
Btw i couldnt be assed findin the thing what gives u items and level's so i putted a START button on quest npc Click it and u be lvl 22 with 50k :biggrin:

I'll find it when im not to busy sortin caves and bosses :001_tt2:

Open up your M2Server.exe then Options / Game then click the tab ServerMode, change level there.

Dethdorhakme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2010
the server is good but the people who are running it need to make up their mind tbh. whenever something goes wrong they don't know if they should fix it,so they will whipe it

rebellionmir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2008
worst server ever the files are fine but the team oh my lord, outcasts especially, did about 10 events with exp deers and exp hens then after 4 hours he decided to wipe it because we were too high level and he was being corrupt and he also thought it would fix all the lag, dunno where he ot that from. So he wiped it and i quit, worst server owner ever i could have done a better job and im going to do a better job

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
No wonder people dont make servers anymore because people are just damn right rude about the effort etc that people go threw. not every1 has a natural talent for this server making, If you want to play the server u back the owner 100% and give him as much feedback as pos wether it be good or bad but u make it constructive.
OutCasts is new obv and learning a thing or to, by saying this crap ur gonna knock his confidance and make him wanna quit.
Manners dont cost nothing so think about using them once in a while u arrogant lil twat!

Good luck outcasts, and help drop me a pm il see if i can help as im kinda new to this stuff aswell.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
ok Thnx man. I'm new at this. ive never run a server in my life time. So please dont abuse me. Im tryin my best i carnt give you alot. But ill try add stuff in what will make server funner.

Since im so young i dont get as much help as an adult does. They can pay for stuff i carnt. They can pay for better dedi's. Get a better Crew. But it's hard for me to get a nice crew goin. So ill try my best. Some people ingame says its Great :thumbup2: Ive done alot of events today. Since its 1st time up and my 1st server! I'm hope no more people will effence me with stuff about server. You carnt ask alot from a young adult workin solo most time. Finding npc's Bug's And w.e

Any ways as i said befor ill try my best i hope you all Enjoy. Thats the main point of me buildin an server.

QQ Anyone know why HalfMoon / Thrust dont give you exp when you kill monster??

QQ Anyone know why some pets etc ShinSu doesnt give you exp?

Thnx for reading.

MSN :: [email protected]

Server :: Live. Mod please move to advertisement Thnx.

I'll make a web soon. Use www.LegendOfDomain.webs.com Forum till i get anover 1 for server. Thnx

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
You are new at this but being retarded isnt something that has to do with experience.

Yest you wiped cause Ruckler cried about couple events and me winning em(pvp).You decided to wipe cause ppl were given an unfair starting advantage blablabla.Yest you made exp 3x for starters lmao which apparently will end at 3...So if that aint unfair i dunno wot this is.Not to mention ruckler is lvl81+ with 3rare items and a pro ring.

Crusade was never meant to last over 10days MAX.Its a mess arround server.With a 15yr old kid hosting it tho will be down by monday.

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
In all honesty Ash, I really think that you should just carry on working with your own set of files, the fact that the files are based on 'Crusade' will automatically put people off, even myself now :sad:

But good luck with the server kidd'o.
Lets see if you can do better than the following ones I guess :001_smile:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Who you lot to tell him what to do, crusade was an ace server. If he updates it, it will last more than '10 days'. So what if he is new, he is trying. I'll be playing this because crusade was one of best mir 2's i played and i can actually say i have had more server/game experience than you two put together.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Who you lot to tell him what to do, crusade was an ace server. If he updates it, it will last more than '10 days'. So what if he is new, he is trying. I'll be playing this because crusade was one of best mir 2's i played and i can actually say i have had more server/game experience than you two put together.
Not really, crusade has been up and down so many times, too many ppl know what its like, every1s played it and its boring now

if he ever hopes to make a server that can be called "decent" and has a decent user count, hes gotta be willing to spend a good 2+ months on the server, makin it unique and to his OWN ideas, not just getin a base set of files such as crusade, changin a few things here and there, and releasing it callin it a server

its been done over and over, its just like torozor, fail fail fail

u think when i made OS or 4heros i just grabed a set of files and added a few new things to them? No, i actually started from completely wiped databases, and added as i went along

Instinctive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Newport
Cool, i liked Crusade. I'll play.

*EDIT*

I have been on, lag is ridiculous. GM ignores most of your PM's and people have been leveled up by ExpHens.

Last edited:

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Iv'e done Exp Hens event for noobs because... they missed loads events. and they would feel left out. These files are very odd some spells are ****ed. Etc Mirror Wizz spell Spawns a Clone what attacks you... I'll try m y best to fix it. And if you been ednored by a GM. I'm all ways on well sept Mon's - Friday's Till 3:45PM.

If you need me ill be in game.

Ive seen many servers with event every day. And some event's can be good. Some events get's people attention.

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
Iv'e done Exp Hens event for noobs because... they missed loads events. and they would feel left out. These files are very odd some spells are ****ed. Etc Mirror Wizz spell Spawns a Clone what attacks you... I'll try m y best to fix it. And if you been ednored by a GM. I'm all ways on well sept Mon's - Friday's Till 3:45PM.

If you need me ill be in game.

Ive seen many servers with event every day. And some event's can be good. Some events get's people attention.

Advice:

Do a complete account wipe, stop doing events because you obviously have no idea your giving players advantages with them, let the players do the work, dont hand it to them on a plate, whats the point of us playing a server if the gm is gonna do exp events all the time, ppl will get bored, and the more you help them the more work you have to do adding more kit/caves to keep up with the player being lvlled in these silly events.