Legend Of Mir OutStandin [High Rate 2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
if people are wondering y its down its cus there's a wipe so wait untill its up then when its up ill post :P stops spam :P

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
tbh the fact that its based on cruade is ok to me,
but the fact that all the GM's r corupt and ash has told his corupt gms that as of tomorow they wont be gms but there still gm tonight is stupid,
i was a GM myself uncorupted and this retard ellisa banned me, yet still ash has not figured out how to unban ppl as he is like 12 irl,
when GMs @kick ppl all he says is " " and logs off
then he comes back on fine and dandy with like 3 non gm accounts in sz with gm powers and rings that work as paras pros and revs ect called removed as they were removed from game. they also do not do anything at all towards the server, all i can say is. get rid of ur gms tonight b4 they mess up the whole server do another wipe add updates without my help coz i quit, and put back up with something added rather than it being exactly like crusade as some npc's still say welcome to crusade

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
LOL most things have crusade on there.. almost everything ... lol tbh use crusade's stuff but adapt it to your own by adding all new kits and ect.. not just copy and paste. gl anyways

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
CRUPTION ! lmao ellisa @killed and banned me because a gm gave me levels for free ... and i got banned cus of a gm .. wtf :/ weird server tbh.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
sounds really good lol, people now days just want to make a quick buck. It takes time and dedication like bon said.

If you aint got either then dont bother carrying on. You cant just thro a event everytime summit goes wrong, or whipe the server. Best of luck any way, but i wont be logging on. And im sure not many other people will.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
The guy who runs this server is a 14 year old who's still learning how to run mir servers and getting his first time experince, can't blame the kid i mean looking back at the days when i first run my first server i was pretty much the same. Give the kid a break anyway good luck mate.

h

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Now now steve less of the language. Ive been havin irl problems. Etc my sister keeps goin on server... and doin w.e she wants but i catch up to her and stop her befor she does any greater damage to server. Yes im 15. This is my 1st ever live server. I dint really wannted to put it live but i did it! People wanted crusade back up so i made there faces From upside down to Strate up :) . I'm sorry if you dont like the changes in the server. Etc AdvExpCave. I'm trying my best.

PS: All ive had while server been up is greif. These files are hard to work with. Most kits are dogy. 105+ items are OP. Monsters hurt different. Loads of abuse about hacks... Lost item's... I come on time to time. I berly get help. When i get help of the 2 GM's they give me grief. because of my sister goin on my GM character. But this all stops now. If you dont like server please stay offline and stop Spamming thread. I'f im just goin to get Abuse/Greif over crusade files. I'll just go back to my old files and work on them. All i wanted to do it put crusade back into mir. It's been up down up down so many times. So i thought to keep crusade up.

*If you think these files are mostly done. Or really simple to do. I'd love to see you to try them. The stats are dogy. Some kits got loads AC some got loads AMC. It's really difficult for me. So all i need is your BACK UP.

Thanks.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Now now steve less of the language. Ive been havin irl problems. Etc my sister keeps goin on server... and doin w.e she wants but i catch up to her and stop her befor she does any greater damage to server. Yes im 15. This is my 1st ever live server. I dint really wannted to put it live but i did it! People wanted crusade back up so i made there faces From upside down to Strate up :) . I'm sorry if you dont like the changes in the server. Etc AdvExpCave. I'm trying my best.

PS: All ive had while server been up is greif. These files are hard to work with. Most kits are dogy. 105+ items are OP. Monsters hurt different. Loads of abuse about hacks... Lost item's... I come on time to time. I berly get help. When i get help of the 2 GM's they give me grief. because of my sister goin on my GM character. But this all stops now. If you dont like server please stay offline and stop Spamming thread. I'f im just goin to get Abuse/Greif over crusade files. I'll just go back to my old files and work on them. All i wanted to do it put crusade back into mir. It's been up down up down so many times. So i thought to keep crusade up.

*If you think these files are mostly done. Or really simple to do. I'd love to see you to try them. The stats are dogy. Some kits got loads AC some got loads AMC. It's really difficult for me. So all i need is your BACK UP.

Thanks.

How does she get on your GM Char?

She tie you down and make you give her the pass?

That's a whole lie.

You use the same pass for everything and at some time in your life she found out?

You leave the GM Char online and go afk for long enough to let her go on it?

also how old is she..? lol

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
ah cut him some slack, this is a really good server and it never gets boring. Always new caves, items mobs. Sabuk is really fun too and there were few mistakes at times like sisters going on gm accounts :S but tbh it is a great server and everyone should try it. oh and btw sabuk is great.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
wow well done u made a crap server that is corupt to the bone, rock hard to lvl when its high rate and when u do get high lvl ur accused of being corupt, by a corupt gm who is corupt

corupt, would highly not recommend playing as its boring as hell

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
nah i know there were a few corrupt incidents but if you gave it another chance you will like it and lvlng is piss easy but just cba. But you're right there were some corrupt incidents but now its a great server well in my opinion, coz tbh its fun and i just like this server but ye i see why you dont want to play, ima still stay.

===================================================================
is server up? i think i hve wrong ips:S

Dethdorhakme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2010
kk some corrupt incicents i agree... but its not just the gms ffs cut them some slack, the bloody players are a real pain like Angelwar "lvl me 91 plz" omg what a noob, the gms aint trying to be corrupt, then anglewar goes and tells every1 that the server is shiz and gm is corrupt when he goes asking gm to lvl him anyway, you see the server would be good if you all leave the gms alone and get along but nooooooooooooooo some ppl just have to ruin things dont they and also would you ppl like it if i went around saying ur server shiz? nah u wudnt :P

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
yeh lol lots of people griefing well one person. ******** but yeh the GMs do do a great job

Dethdorhakme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2010
i mean servers good but aint any1 getting bored of same old crusade over and over, m8 u should make some biiiig changes because crusade is always the same no1 is obtherd to do much nemore, so make stuff like new maps, items, mobs (if u have spare time ofc) well what im trying to say is people get bored of the same things so do something new

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
i mean servers good but aint any1 getting bored of same old crusade over and over, m8 u should make some biiiig changes because crusade is always the same no1 is obtherd to do much nemore, so make stuff like new maps, items, mobs (if u have spare time ofc) well what im trying to say is people get bored of the same things so do something new

What he said. That's actually good advice, consider it.