Legend Of Mir OutStandin [High Rate 2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
How does she get on your GM Char?

She tie you down and make you give her the pass?

That's a whole lie.

You use the same pass for everything and at some time in your life she found out?

You leave the GM Char online and go afk for long enough to let her go on it?

also how old is she..? lol

No you Boob she comes on server when im afk. Some times i forget to lock pc. and she new the PC password. But ive changed. She is 13 And i abuse her in rl for doin these. She will not be comming back :) I see her on it ill @kick her. So simple. All i get for postin is abuse. I tryed releasin a map and had loads **** posts. I ask for help and they just give me **** saying look for your self. Look on lomcn. This is why i dont like Posting/Makin an server. I get Abuse every mistake i do. Just gimmie a chance. Give me what you would like. I'm tryin my best. {I work on server mostly. Ive tryed makin many servers for people like you. and i dont get a Thank you or anything for puttin back up. Some times i think why dod i do anything for people these days. I dont get credit back. But im not giving up because some n0bs. I'm goin to keep tryin my best untill they pe me off.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Ok Server Back Up. Any more Greif how i run server. Or anything about my GM mates. I'll put back down.

[I aint having abuse over some old server files.]

I'll try my best.

Thnx for your support.:thumbup1:

LovelyLime

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 31, 2010
Essex
hey twiglet i tried ur serv n it rocks :P
its really gd :P but u mind putting crusade
up 4 now and its not on for now although
u sed it wud be

Ellisa

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 10, 2010
OK Look Yes I am a gm on this server a it is a reli good server people saying croupt an shiz get on with ur life then ... the server will be played fair now an i have seen people gratz in owner of server ah tbh fair play he has done well, this is a relli good server, ur all welcome to play. AN hu ever sed its rock hard to lvl LMAO!!! this server is easy to lvl online players help u out ect, jus post on here an im sure we will get back to you with the download site :) fanx ps, Ellisa

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
your gonna be fair from now on? lol... so u was corrupt before?

dont sound very inviting

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
agree with bon there doesnt sound too good tbh :|

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Its children playing with server files. Sounds like something going on in the play ground in all honesty. The files arent great, lots of bugs, anyone could log on now and exploit the Goldbar bug..

Ellisa

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 10, 2010
lmfao children, and hold on ... bon were in my post dose it say that that i am going to play fair..... it dosent and IT was not me that was croupt it was other gms an they were lil Kids...And there gm accounts have! been deleted......

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
what is it with the low posters agreeing with each other, possible same person?#
^^

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
RITE i thought all your comments were well given so i went back on it on my char that had rebirthed,
i had a gm made weapon in my bag that was from this coruption ****
i had other good items which were dropped
then ellisa-former corupt gm rehired by a retarded owner(y would u get a corupt gm back)
and legendofgod
recall me
and @kill me over and over till i drop everything
including extreme para which i got from boss hunting
and then kicked me
nice to know the server still isnt "corupt" eh,

and btw twigleguk what ever ur name is, you need to get a better server team, once corupt allways corupt u dont hire them back coz ur clueless about mir u muppet

Ellisa

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 10, 2010
rofl if im not right u was Judge and u did have gm on that char, then u come on after like 3 weeks saying .... am i the only one that has rebirthed.. when rebirth is like lvl 100.. an he has never been on the game playing just been a gm ... and ur saying im corupt lmfao! ok m8 thats wot u think i help the server out wot did u do ? spwn mobs every were killing them ... thats y u aint a gm .. and u say boss hunting lmfao its a game cant u tell the truth ? u had like blackevilarm, 2 blackevilrings ect and u sed that BlackEvilLord Droped then ... when u cant even get to it because event if u step in the cave u die straigh away, And u say No i got them ages ago when the mobs never used to be hard an hurt so much .. thats ball shiz m8 the items are new to game how could u off got them frm him ages ago ... better start telling truth jonzy ..... aint looking goood for u lieing ...

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
RITE i thought all your comments were well given so i went back on it on my char that had rebirthed,
i had a gm made weapon in my bag that was from this coruption ****
i had other good items which were dropped
then ellisa-former corupt gm rehired by a retarded owner(y would u get a corupt gm back)
and legendofgod
recall me
and @kill me over and over till i drop everything
including extreme para which i got from boss hunting
and then kicked me
nice to know the server still isnt "corupt" eh,

and btw twigleguk what ever ur name is, you need to get a better server team, once corupt allways corupt u dont hire them back coz ur clueless about mir u muppet

Shut up SuckMe.

If i asked any person who i dont know its about goin to be corrupt. I dont know any IRL mates how play mir. So i only got people around the world to help me. Even if i did ask different and better people they probs say F*CK*Off You n0b...
I only putted server up because people loved crusade in the time. I dint put up for abuse and nonsence. If you dont like server dont play simple. But more grief i get for puttin it up less chance it will be up.

{I hope i dont get anymore of these pathetic posts. If i do ill shut down server and ask mod to clean/delete thread. But all your doing is spoling the server for people who acctualy wants to play. If i released these files I'd check thm befor releasing. No offence Hab :tongue_smilie:}

PS: Ofcourse a gm would @kill you for calling thm corrupt. And we are NOT Corrupt. Give me screenys of these :) And i will make your dreams come true haha.

Last edited: