= [Live] - [Meteora] - [v3] =

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Nooo

NOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lets not get sidetracked with all this talk about a "New Project" and a "New Team"

Instead lets bring together a big list of contradictive quotes.

I think the main things we should highlight is :

[/size][/b]

TOTAL e-Orgasm. Ok, Ok I think im done now... Unless anyone wants to do some more? :P:P:P
Can I just say that your very funny, you think you have something 'on' us because you worked on OldSkool, were your work was ****e and had to be redone by ben, trust me, we know far more than you think.

As for Ben would have you back on the team, just...lol.

Anyway, we have annouced its closing so if a mod would like to close the thread, be great.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
This is how I read what he said.

Can I just say that your very funny, blah blah you have something 'on' us because you worked on OldSkool, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , trust me, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah Ben would have you back on the team, blah ...lol.

Blah, we have annouced its closing blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah.

Meteora Flopped, it flopped, IT FLOPPPPPED.

Everyone on the internet is ALWAYS RIGHT! Its impossible for the Meteora team to come out and say "we bit off more than we can chew, sorry, yes our server flopped".

Ego's are incredible, accept fact the server was ****e and say your trying again. Don't come with some bullsh*t about "a New Team", Its the same old team , plus one or two extras.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Everyone on the internet is ALWAYS RIGHT! Its impossible for the Meteora team to come out and say "we bit off more than we can chew, sorry, yes our server flopped".

Ego's are incredible, accept fact the server was ****e and say your trying again. Don't come with some bullsh*t about "a New Team", Its the same old team , plus one or two extras.
Lol, without giving away too much, its a different team ran by a different person.

Meteora may have failed in some people's eyes, but at the end of the day we had fun running it and learnt alot from the experience. Your one to talk about ego's.

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008

The Met team are far from being in my good books; but you sir, ought to be strung up by your faggot-sized testicles.

The server was far from being "****e". It may have drowned in its own urine because staff were too incompetent/lazy to flush the toilet but what's your point?

It seems to me all you're doing is nagging on, and on, and on, about the crappy server which Bon runs. ZOMFG you used to GM it?! *** me you're so cool and so much more advanced at making Mir servers than anyone else here at LOMCN. Oh wait, no, you're shlt. You didn't make OldSkool, you were just a pain in the ass who fuked things up and did silly corrupt things when he got drunk on half a shandy.

In future if you've got a remotely valid point to make it, then make it and p1ss off. Unless ofcourse you enjoy making yourself look like a complete ass hole.

Did you want ice and lemon with that?

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Im suprised he was Bens 'partner' i thought Ben would of been the type of guy to **** the idiot of, as he clearly is a waste of life.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
dont get me involved in this lol...

meteor did stuff that other ppl didnt, new spells, yes... NEW spells... not wil files riped from some chinese client then claimed as their own.... was impressive even if it has gone down

that works getin put into a new project, mistakes were made on meteor, lessons were learnt, no1 gets it right the 1st time (as i myself have learnt)

im sure the next server will be a lot better, good luck!

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Ben I love this new politically correct approach you have, its awesome.
Its like such a slap in the face its perfect ...
I thought taking the piss would be fun, but consoling them like "ahhh dont worry, better luck next time" .. I see now .. I have much to learn about mockery, still :P , lol.

And Mr Adel sir I'll agree with your whole post coz I like this line :p ,lol.

The server was far from being "****e". It may have drowned in its own urine because staff were too incompetent/lazy to flush the toilet but what's your point?

Anyway, I think the results speak for themselves and im sorry for being such an asshole, ALL OF THIS IS MY FAULT. I have totally changed my stance, and now I wish this "new" Meteora team all the best with their new 12mnth/4usercount project. :)

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Ben I love this new politically correct approach you have, its awesome.
Its like such a slap in the face its perfect ...
I thought taking the piss would be fun, but consoling them like "ahhh dont worry, better luck next time" .. I see now .. I have much to learn about mockery, still :P , lol.

Anyway, I think the results speak for themselves and im sorry for being such an asshole, ALL OF THIS IS MY FAULT. I have totally changed my stance, and now I wish this "new" Meteora team all the best with their new 12mnth/4usercount project. :)
Lol, you really are missing where Ben is coming from. If hes mocking us, then god help him.

And seriously, what is with all your .. ****ty .. full .. stops that .. are completely pointless, are you some sort of narrator that has to pause all the time?

Last edited:

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008

If you're agreeing with my whole post, then you agree that you're an ass hole who ought to be hung by his balls?

Good.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
If you're agreeing with my whole post, then you agree that you're an ass hole who ought to be hung by his balls?

Good.
Maybe hes one of them people with that condition (can't remember the name of it) where they only read what they want to hear and block out the rest??

Or hes just mentally retarded.

I vote 2nd one.

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Maybe hes one of them people with that condition (can't remember the name of it) where they only read what they want to hear and block out the rest??

I vote 2nd one.

Can you PM me Lew's msn if uve got it?

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007

I vote 2nd one.

For someone who was extremely busy not being able to post on the Met forums, you sure have plenty of time for this forum.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
For someone who was extremely busy not being able to post on the Met forums, you sure have plenty of time for this forum.
Times change don't they.

I work on a bar in a hotel doing weddings and stuff, seen as though wedding season is coming to a close the hotel isn't as busy with weddings so im not working as much, espically during the week.

Edit: Can't find it Tai, sorry. The forum database was wiped, if I see him on msn ill grab his addy for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.