New Server

smoochy boys on tour

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
ok atm were just prepping server to be launched added lvl 26 npc so when u reach 26 u get basic kit and a special gift ;) u will like but only for a hour some rough details of server

item stats:
euro but they go further so lvl 48ring is ac1-1 amc0-2 dc2-10
and lvl 55 wiz wep is mc 4-20 and items will be constantly added the higher people level
Item drops:
3-4x euro roughly paras etc rare
skills:
all euro skills+more which will be constantly built on hopefully ;)
mobs/caves:
all euro but will be adding new caves and places to level / hunt these will contain super bosses for high levels were u cant tele to kr its a nice steady jog :P

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
John ANything i can help with whats is wrong with ur mongen i mite be able to help.

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
With spelling like that I doubt it. Anyway, coming back to mir for a short while to try this out, if I like then I'll play :)

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
John ANything i can help with whats is wrong with ur mongen i mite be able to help.

You don't have to offer to help on every single server thats being made, just let them do what they do and play if you think its worth playing. I for one know that Wittin's work when he makes a server is very good and he doesn't need someone who thinks he should help every single person make a server.

p.s Hi pixelicious man who be posted above me ;o

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Jicca hes a guy who wants to help ffs why don't people just let him? if hes volentearing who the **** are you to say he ant? this ur server? no didn't think so why not let the developers decide?
-Dan

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
I love how all these new skool fools try take on the old skool cools. I think the forum should have a "no txt tlk plz k thx" policy. This would rule out all these new skool idiot's whom are all under the age of 13.

Oh and yes, I did mean to spell School like Skool.

EDIT :

I've just saw your avatar and realised I wasted all my time typing that, when I could just let the population of LOMCN judge you to be a peasant.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
I love how all these new skool fools try take on the old skool cools. I think the forum should have a "no txt tlk plz k thx" policy. This would rule out all these new skool idiot's whom are all under the age of 13.

Two things i noticed which compleatly rule out madman's opinion. One, his avatar.. he is an obviouse chav and 2, he started with "Mate ....."

"need'ed" lol

/Chris

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england

EDIT :

I've just saw your avatar and realised I wasted all my time typing that, when I could just let the population of LOMCN judge you to be a peasant.

Amen brother.

I get abuse from many people for using grammar and punctuation...Ahh well, life goes on.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Mongen has been fixed. Server will be online within the next hour, but expect alot of reboots and update for the next 2 days.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
n1 Wittin. i carn't be arsed to type properly bcus it is a waste ov time, flame me all u like but tbh, i cudnt care less lol

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006

EDIT :

Well you obv dont no much .... ive bin playing mir sinse euro came out 1.4 ... and bin playin private server for 3-4 years ... so im not "New Skool" as you would say...... I use to play euro mir when S_C first was made. And was in there for over a year :) So yea.

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
And this makes you "hard" and capable of talking to me? I don't think so.

Lick my boots peasant

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
who said anything about hard? look at your post count kekekeke now gogogogo away