New Server

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Your using '2' instead of 'too'.

Hypocrit

yea, it's shorthand.. so what, it's still understandable. anyway, thats not grammar

(n i dnt tlk lyke thys as tho it maykes things eysier 2 type)

/Chris

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Last edited:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Server is online

exe: <removed due to gpl request>

ip: 212.139.175.76

will make a thread in advertisements tomorrow

Last edited:

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
a GM said, pm me after reboot, but it didnt have a name by it
how r we suposed to know who to pm :P

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
sorry PM me was for people who was clicking the npc i asked them not to click lol :P so i can reset your flags /john

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
personally i really think u should add more stuff, make it more unique etc than jsut puttin it up and addin as u go along, but hay just my opion :P

gl with the server tho

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
personally i really think u should add more stuff, make it more unique etc than jsut puttin it up and addin as u go along, but hay just my opion :P

gl with the server tho

Whats your reasons for this?

Also: Thought I'd let you all know, there is an easter event in progress.

Hens around Bichon are harvesting very special rings occasionally. Very few hens possess these items, but few might be lucky enough to find them if they put the time in ;).

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006

Hens around Bichon are harvesting very special rings occasionally. Very few hens possess these items, but few might be lucky enough to find them if they put the time in ;).

Sounds fun cant wait to play :) /MadManMc

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
although its not been up long. the things that make it stand out from other servers are
u can pick up items when running using tab(like euro) tab works on other 2.3 servers but not as good, u have 2 stand on item and press it afew times
also no stupid bounce back thing which ive seen on every other 2.3 server so far. which is anoying as well.

Yes, its kinda basic atm, but there doing constant updates to improve it, they just wanted to host it asap because they know people are looking for good 2.3 servers atm

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

i dunno, the server just seems abit basic and plain =/

u dont really have a long list of cool features or interestin stuff that u can do ingame etc.... i dunno jsut dont seem interesting =/

probably just me losin interest in mir lol

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
i dunno, the server just seems abit basic and plain =/

u dont really have a long list of cool features or interestin stuff that u can do ingame etc.... i dunno jsut dont seem interesting =/

probably just me losin interest in mir lol

Because we havent had the time to impliment them yet, server is in it's first day and we've added a few new features, with loads more to come daily.

We've taken a different approach to any other server, and the server will be updated as we go. So far we've recieved alot of good feedback about the gameplay, which is always nice. But even if this isn't enough to get you to play, check back in a week or so, I'm sure there will be alot more that will interest you :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Because we havent had the time to impliment them yet, server is in it's first day and we've added a few new features, with loads more to come daily.

We've taken a different approach to any other server, and the server will be updated as we go. So far we've recieved alot of good feedback about the gameplay, which is always nice. But even if this isn't enough to get you to play, check back in a week or so, I'm sure there will be alot more that will interest you :)
if it does take off and gets a good user count and my m8s r playin then ye ill probably play :P
gonna give toro ago for now tho i think :l

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Updated as you go has been done by a fair few servers, namely Massacare and Renevatio, also others - the problem i found with updating as you go along when i did it for Renevatio was somedays you just really don't want to edit the mir files, but people expect constant changes and updates, so be careful... one of the reason i took server offline. Goodluck with it though. :D

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I didn't know this, anyhow everything is going well so far, and thanks for your support.

Usercount:
ucs.php

Last edited:

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
Hey wittin, an advertising thread should really be made, will help the server count 4 now