*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
I think Seph is DoS'ing it, so he can level without being hasselled... then again, he's a dumb ass and wouldn't know where to start. Nob.

ur the dumb ass, over 60 people play this server at some hours, and you think your genius enough to point out whos dos'ing the server. Nob.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Any input onto the situation?

As for 'oldskool' members of T_M, by that i meant those that have been in the guild for several years, and euro etc. From what i gather and have said no there isn't many, but like i said was way before my time..
And i have already stated we could easily lose SW, then again i notice a few LS going seperate ways, so whether it'll be to them we'll see..

I dont see your point in repeating points i've made...
/Gandi

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I haven't repeated anything.

I agreed that SW could be taken, if done in the right way. Though you're right that LS has shrunk quite a bit, and that's why I said they need allies. But I can't think of any other guild capable atm.

Reload

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2004
u told me u made them 1/10k then u made them 4 times harder thats 1/40k u fool.. i moan? every person agrees abotu sw items except tm.. ur server is so unbalanced its a joke, yesterday i was on my lvl 61 war with 256 dc, and a paladan lvl 50 with about 120dc made me tt? cus his pets r fking insane..
im fighting pow and vent, vent curses is me near enuff every hit 4 22seconds while pows cavin my head in, cus curse is stupid..
wen we fight in town we get noobs runnin in and cursin a gms do **** all, makes me wonder y i keep tellin u bugs dnt get no fukin thnx for it.. u dont ban ur mates, fusion was exploitin with specop 4 protectonring/mirsword and he gets *** all? yeh hes alrdy had 2 chars banned cus of it, dont he learn the 3rd time? hanz necky is 100% corrupt, he told me he got off et, 2days later he sayin he bought it.. ive never had 1 item drop + stat and he has had a recall necky drop luck +3? lol yeah rite.. pork got teled out of fox bos yesterday into woods i pm all gm see whos on and hanz was.. i said "thnk ur funny" then he goes offline.. i get stick off sayuri everytime im in sz, i start givin it back and ben comes " ill ban u if u dnt stfu ".. how do we know wat items are legit? i fount a fuking mirsword on barnys char.. wtf, brings me 2 belive that pows para isnt legit either.

i know for 100% sure u nvr asked me wot dropped neck and i said et
ive had luck1 neck drop 3 times in bc/psc/pt etc be4 i got the neck and didnt keep em

i know for 100% sure i didnt recall u outta fox boss then u pmed me see who was on

etc etc

i know u like 2 cry alot but these 2 things can b proven thru screenies and im sure u took sum....

i aint gonna say nowt about u becuz u speak for urself imo and ppl who know you, know 99% of wot u belive seems real to yourself

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
pow was mafia now hes in some other guild, mafias more like revival recruit any one and full of ****s lol.

Last i saw the t_m titles where "NotRecruiting".

whats a ****?

/Xanan

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Last i saw the t_m titles where "NotRecruiting".

whats a ****?

/Xanan

A cunt.

People often use the letter 'v' as a substitute for the letter 'u' in order to bypass the swear filter.

I know, shocking :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Ah thats fair enough.

Considering you can type it without the v, seems pretty pointless having it there.

I cant keep up with the latest internet slang.

I'll just stick with ****.

My bad, apparently you cant.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Ah thats fair enough.

Considering you can type it without the v, seems pretty pointless having it there.

I cant keep up with the latest internet slang.

I'll just stick with ****.

Ha! Got you! HA!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Ha! Got you! HA!

You done well, i'll give you that.

Ben, im impressed with this little healing lass you got following me around, could get used to this.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
i know for 100% sure u nvr asked me wot dropped neck and i said et
ive had luck1 neck drop 3 times in bc/psc/pt etc be4 i got the neck and didnt keep em

i know for 100% sure i didnt recall u outta fox boss then u pmed me see who was on

etc etc

i know u like 2 cry alot but these 2 things can b proven thru screenies and im sure u took sum....

i aint gonna say nowt about u becuz u speak for urself imo and ppl who know you, know 99% of wot u belive seems real to yourself
y lie 2 ur self and others?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Fear stfu love.
Pow even said he remembers seeing one being sold.

You have no proof, and yet they're other people saying they remember it being sold. As for your other point about the recall Ben's already explained that.

Like he said what you believe you take for truth, fair enough everyone does. But dont inflict your opinion onto others, as your not always right..

Any new about how happened regarding that supposed Dos attack?

/Gandi

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Whats this about 'oldskool' T_M members and being 'oldskool' on euro, there is nothing 'oldskool' about T_M. Myself and Tai and a convo about this yesterday. When exactly were T_M formed on euro...

'oldskool' my arse... lol

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
T_Y > T_M

Basicaly, if you want everyone to stop crying about SW cave etc, all ally with my guild, take saw from T_M and it will be sorted.

The reason im suggest we do this with my guild is purey because we have about 5 members who arent even active, and in doing so it would prevent any T_M & any other guild being able to use SW items, until they are balanced.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
CosaNostra might be capable if they learnt how to work as a team.
:)

Lol how can you say they don't work as a team? They are easily the best "team" on the server. They communicate using vent which makes life easier for them! Dunno what its like now but that used to be the way!

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
if some1 was guna b corrupt over something, it wud b more than a fkin luck3 necky... there not that rare....if u wait about a month there will b atleast 3 more ingame.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Luck+3 recall necky wowzzz0r

Who cares, even if it is a corrupt item (Which i am pretty sure it isnt), its nothing special.

If it was corrupt, surely they would make a decent item?