Pred server

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
down atm cos i had argument with host cos he took some of my gm powers and i dropd loadsa rare rings on floor piss him off so he took it down for the night all sorta now sort of i think neways O.o

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
just kiss & make up
put server up soon im going out in about hour

SaTuRoS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2003
Megas XLR - New Jersey
Lmao same thing happens on every server. a GM gets bored and starts to try do things on the "Sly". Must give them an adrenaline rush or somethin

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Server online managed to minirewind b4 the ring incident

new ip:86.132.155.129

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D
liammullins2004 said:
yeh the event went wrong

dont mean he is a bad gm
he put loads of work, probably with is m8s into the server

then ppl come on and just complain how crap it is
they want this or that added/taken away

dan rocks along with anyone else who genuinly helped

lots of work? it took me 10mins to make server..all sets/items were designed and Implmrnte by me...

SEPPO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
so whats wrong with the server ? .. i actually thought u got a decent host now :P lol

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
his exe causes pc to crash which means server goes down otherwise it would be up more

Joey-Reserected

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2004
server is good, gms are corrupt, nuff said wen u give power to lil immature kids on a great server it fks it for everyone

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
well its down now cus of romanians dossing surely theres a way to stop these fags doing it scorp on p69 has fixed it so did insane

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Timbaland said:
well its down now cus of romanians dossing surely theres a way to stop these fags doing it scorp on p69 has fixed it so did insane
fire wall does many tricks :P
Joey-Reserected said:
rofl your the one that benefits from the kids being corrupt so stfu
stfu u,you are a idiot retarded child whit no-life why dont u get one rather than(...) dicks

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
tbh someone give me pred forum adress me and dan where original gms tricky was meant just be host now hes got rid of dan and trying get rid of me and replace me with element from my info ¬.¬ i have no idea why because i havnt giv items or lvls out since one incident about 5 days ago so i wanna know whats up ¬.¬ why element all of a sudden h8s me and why tricky is taking me of gm atm im going through rough stuf irl and this just pisses me of even more

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
WKD2005 said:
tbh someone give me pred forum adress me and dan where original gms tricky was meant just be host now hes got rid of dan and trying get rid of me and replace me with element from my info ¬.¬ i have no idea why because i havnt giv items or lvls out since one incident about 5 days ago so i wanna know whats up ¬.¬ why element all of a sudden h8s me and why tricky is taking me of gm atm im going through rough stuf irl and this just pisses me of even more

who fed u that bull****? lol..

/Tricky