Project69 2.3 New Start Level for 6 year anniversary - Level 54

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
since u aint gotta piss around getin to 50 now im coming to play downloading now !

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
Played for about 2-3 hours....got too bored and logged. 1000 exp of slaves, and that doesn't even make a 0.01%.

You start with para, but id rather start with Slow+3 than that ****e ring lol

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
I would imagine leveling in slaves is boring lol thats a noob area if you were to go more level specific like ice temple you'd be getting more like 3.5k per kill

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
me dad finaly has reached level 80 after playing for 3 years, but he does have like 3 chars almost 80 or 80+. and hes only jsut started leveling id say lol.

tbh u cud make a level every couple days if u cud be arsed to leave sz. it use to be a great server, i just got bored

HaRDCOR3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
No trade merchant in this server ruins everything. Can't even customise your character anymore.

Scorpion is a great admin/GM, but he's always had one weakness; he doesn't take feedback from players.

Most of p69 players are idiot's, therefore shouting buying/selling in will do you no good, you'll never get the items/gold you want for your efforts.

Add a trade merchant in, and see the diffrence in player count..

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
No trade merchant in this server ruins everything. Can't even customise your character anymore.

Scorpion is a great admin/GM, but he's always had one weakness; he doesn't take feedback from players.

Most of p69 players are idiot's, therefore shouting buying/selling in will do you no good, you'll never get the items/gold you want for your efforts.

Ye to buy a half decent item you are looking at 100billion +? and the max is set to 50m on trade merc. read forums before flaming :)

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Most of p69 players are idiots but you want me to take their advise? hm
I listen to valid points and use my judgements as server owner what would do best for the server. Im not simply after a playercount high, I've seen the playercount double by just increasing the EXP rate, whats the good with that when the server burns out ofter a year. 6 years remember

Gale Neckys are 20Bil...,......Says it all really lol
Gale neckys are the most useless item in p69 after a base dress. Wipe that bs away from your mouth. Anyway money is all relative and project69 players trade items instead of buying/selling them

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
scorp, if i had a char (wiz) that was lvl 43 and it had hawks etc, would that char be lvl 50+ when i logged in because of the new start level or is that not how it works, im just curious because i would like to come back but i cba to do all the wizzy quests again =X

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
user count used to be really high but when it was 1.9 but it dropped down alot during the move to 2.3, has it picked back up again ?

Perrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2005
scorp, if i had a char (wiz) that was lvl 43 and it had hawks etc, would that char be lvl 50+ when i logged in because of the new start level or is that not how it works, im just curious because i would like to come back but i cba to do all the wizzy quests again =X
would have the same kit as u had and you wouldnt have to do the pet quests again, all u would notice different is your lvl would be 54 :)

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Most of p69 players are idiots but you want me to take their advise? hm
I listen to valid points and use my judgements as server owner what would do best for the server. Im not simply after a playercount high, I've seen the playercount double by just increasing the EXP rate, whats the good with that when the server burns out ofter a year. 6 years remember

Gale neckys are the most useless item in p69 after a base dress. Wipe that bs away from your mouth. Anyway money is all relative and project69 players trade items instead of buying/selling them

Well said.
TM is useless, same as 100x exp.
Look at all the servers with TM, nothing but knobs putting 100 stupid things on at rediculous prices, only way it would be good is if it had a limit of 5-10 items per char.(and ban the fk outta noobs making more noobs to put items on:D)
I played this server for about 2 years, think I'll give it another shot.
Good job Scorpiown!

Last edited:

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
tbh there needs to be more noob leveling areas. came ingame and came off due to boring hunts

Mir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
this server online or not i use the ip on the 1st page but keep getting cc

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Server is always online I suggest you download the client as no other client will be the same (unless someone copied it =/)

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Added Red Dragon Dungeon, it is a 4 player team quest that will take you through an area similar to Black Dragon Dungeon but with a certain fire breathing dragon at the end. Each boss must be killed for the progression to the next area of the dungeon. Talk to the questmaster outside Black Dragons Dungeon.
The rules of the quest are as follows:
  • Entrance to the quest requires four players of no specific profession each paying the fee of 150 GamePoints (GP).
  • The quest will activate upon the entrance of the fourth player.
  • You may not return to the quest once you have left the quest maps but players inside may continue without you.
  • All bosses will drop items but the aim is to kill the Red Dragon at the end.
  • Killing Red Dragon will award you and your group the Red Dragon Dungeon Achievement.
  • You may fail/complete this quest as many times as you can afford.
Other updates:
Wizards can now tame monsters up to the level of 82.
There is a Scientist in Wooma Temple King Room that will spawn a WoomaTaurus from either a WoomaHeart or WoomaHorn.
Tongs Tomb and Serpent Cave have been updated with new monsters, bosses and drops.
Life Death Coffin and Spider Cave have been updated with new monsters, bosses and drops.
Weekly Exp has been modified, you can now log in on any 7 day period not just Monday-Sunday. Tuesday to Monday, Thursday to Wednesday etc are valid
Removed DarkFalz boss replaced with a new one easier to kill spawns faster and can be camped. Be aware that you use the doorway to get down to the KR now; not through a hole in the ground.
Drops updated on KingScorpion, IncarnatedWT, KingHog, IncarnatedZT, DarkDevil, TerrorKing, TerrorLord, Black Rider, Lord Sauron, ZumaKing, WoomaKing, IWoomaKing, IZumaKing, RedEvilLord, WoomaTaurus V4
Areas added to the portal stone: Black Dragon Dungeon, Mount Doom, Mutant Mines, Wooma Temple V4, Prajna Temple, Fox Desert, Svaltus Cave.
Monsters updated in Ice Temple lower floors
Svaltus Cave added, more wizard friendly than Svaltus Dungeon.
Removed PK Protect and non-drop safezones

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Server is getting loads and loads better im back playing it atm its fun to play and the events and updates are great