Project69 2.3 New Start Level for 6 year anniversary - Level 54

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
for those who complain about leveling to start off, (just to make sure im on about without the double exp event) on a level 54 warr you can make atleast 20% an hour with putting atleast some effort in it. servers getting loads better i recomend it

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Did I mention, Project69 is the first Mir server to have its carbon footprint completely offset?

We respect the environment.

[BlitZ]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2005
Cool server, used to play it years ago. Gonna see if I can remember my old account details (yn)

I just downloaded the client and installed all patches in order. When I click the mir .exe it takes me onto mir and im guessing its the loging screen but everything is black... All I see onscreen in my cursor and when I move it around It sometimes turns into thin ' I ' shaped looking cursor as if ive scrolled over the ID & Password box/fields.

Please help me?

Thank you

Kam x

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
coming back on to see if its still good :)

cant see it lasting long, but its still theoretically the best server ever out.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Not to mention the longest ^^

I did love P69 back in the day but, I dont think I could go back to it again.

Especially since I cant listen to that Shexy Town Music that's not on there anymore :( yknow, all towns had background music. - My favourite was BW lol

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Nothing much has changed in the past 5 years to affect Project69's longevity

Not to mention the longest ^^

I did love P69 back in the day but, I dont think I could go back to it again.

Especially since I cant listen to that Shexy Town Music that's not on there anymore :( yknow, all towns had background music. - My favourite was BW lol

You can still play your facourites from the music folder while playing mir!
There was too many complaints about it being annoying while AFKing so had to remove it :(

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I really don't like it tbh :/ Which is a shame cos I had high hopes for it.

For a start it took me quite a while just to figure out where everyone was...said there was like 38 users online but no1 was in BW (which is where u start after creating a character)...Then I had no response after asking for help when I finally found the main home zone, which isn't particularly well named for beginners either.

Plus I just don't get the "feel" of it tbh...I don't like the fact the vast majority of armours I've seen all have those crappy Mir 3 level 33 armour looks in main view...I've thought those were a mistake since they were first used, cos it gimps the player actions and generally looks a bit crap. So I really don't see why you'd use them as several different armours.

You start at level 54, and I went straight to the "Level appropriate cave" or whatever it's called...In all the time I was there I got 1%. Don't get me wrong I like low rates, but seems a bit odd starting at level 54 and basically hitting a brick wall with exp from the word go. I prefer to feel like I've actually accomplished something in the beginning, even if it's just leveling from level 1 and upwards. As apposed to starting at a high level, starting with a kit with high stats etc.

Also seems all the equipment on sale is lower level, lower stated gear than the stuff you start with...which also seems a bit pointless, no? To be fair I'm really picky when it comes to looks and stuff, and maybe it's just too much of a change for me...I like Mir how it was designed.

Not having a go, infact I'm only posting cos more than anything, I was a bit dissapointed. But you seem to have a fairly nice, stable usercount so you must be doing something right :)

/not gotrex

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

For a start it took me quite a while just to figure out where everyone was...said there was like 38 users online but no1 was in BW (which is where u start after creating a character)...Then I had no response after asking for help when I finally found the main home zone, which isn't particularly well named for beginners either.

Plus I just don't get the "feel" of it tbh...I don't like the fact the vast majority of armours I've seen all have those crappy Mir 3 level 33 armour looks in main view...I've thought those were a mistake since they were first used, cos it gimps the player actions and generally looks a bit crap. So I really don't see why you'd use them as several different armours.

You start at level 54, and I went straight to the "Level appropriate cave" or whatever it's called...In all the time I was there I got 1%. Don't get me wrong I like low rates, but seems a bit odd starting at level 54 and basically hitting a brick wall with exp from the word go. I prefer to feel like I've actually accomplished something in the beginning, even if it's just leveling from level 1 and upwards. As apposed to starting at a high level, starting with a kit with high stats etc.

Also seems all the equipment on sale is lower level, lower stated gear than the stuff you start with...which also seems a bit pointless, no? To be fair I'm really picky when it comes to looks and stuff, and maybe it's just too much of a change for me...I like Mir how it was designed.

Not having a go, infact I'm only posting cos more than anything, I was a bit dissapointed. But you seem to have a fairly nice, stable usercount so you must be doing something right :)

/not gotrex

This made me laugh so much irl, not a bad thing but omg lol nicely put.

He's right in some sense btw.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

/not gotrex

I have spent some time addressing the issues you pointed out. Truth be told I aggree with the most of it. Since the change of start level there has been a lot to do in the way of adjusting new members outlook on the server.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
NEW UPDATES ON THE SERVER

New HomeZone (Looks Excellent)

Cash has been reduced so there is not billions flying around the game, Been divided by 10,000.

Refinery has been added back, It's now easier to refine and get luck on weapons.

New wizard friendly caves, As warriors we're lvling alot faster than wizzards.

Trust merchant has been added

Scorp is currently working on a NEW 4th class (His own not the Assasain), Will most likely to include a excellent new standard interface along with it.

GM's are now talkative, Password retreival can now be accomplished + returned within 2 days - 3-4 if hes not busy working on server.

A New high level LMS has been added, More kits, More hunting areas, Its like a whole new P69!

The server has totally been turned upside down, ITS A WHOLE NEW WORLD!

it's alot more inviting now, Would highly advice people to come and play.

Usercount did drop but its slowly rising with a few extra people per day.

COME PLAY!

Message me ingame when you start and i'll see what I can do to get you started.
Im here for information if anyone needs it.

/gangstermofo / HolyTopaz < Char Name

Last edited:

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
servers is being changed and updated all the time guys come and play we need more players!!

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
(*)Trust Merchant finally added
(*)Guild Basements finished
(*)New boss JibumaWarrior added to GuildBasements and to SW Secret area.

(*)Talk to the farmer in fort evil for the 32 new Noob Quests. All players can complete them but they are aimed at new players to the server to help them get around, and learn where things are.

The 32 new quest names:
Quest 1: Bone Collector
Quest 2: Slayer of Beasts
Quest 3: Den of Evil
Quest 4: Defender of the Peace
Quest 5: Slayer of More Beasts
Quest 6: Money Problems
Quest 7: Farm Foods 1
Quest 8: Special Delivery 1
Quest 9: Stray Animals
Quest 10: Pest Removal 1
Quest 11: Farm Foods 2
Quest 12: Fatally Poisonous
Quest 13: Trophy Collector
Quest 14: ****adoodle Doo
Quest 15: Stolen Goods
Quest 16: Special Delivery 2
Quest 17: Come Sail With Me
Quest 18: Game Score ***** 1
Quest 19: Pest Removal 2
Quest 20: Weeding Service
Quest 21: Slayer of Even More Beasts
Quest 22: Give us a Hand
Quest 23: The Sailors
Quest 24: Its Cold Down There
Quest 25: Smash and Grab 1
Quest 26: More Money Problems
Quest 27: Pest Removal 3
Quest 28: Training Warrior
Quest 29: Extinction
Quest 30: Game Score ***** 2
Quest 31: Smash and Grab 2
Quest 32: The Fat Lady Sings

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
nice one on updates best come ingame and complete them quests ^^

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
this server is very **** all pay gold for items ( Italy is first ..) all pay gold for give lvl and items that is **** server i dnt like and on that server is full hacker

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
u pay gold for items and lvl and scorpian go on vacantion whit your gold :)) **** server

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Ooo, might start playing now that the start level has been raised. Excellent decision :)