Scorpio server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
server is up. it only goes down for reboot when really laggy.
2 Moz theres a Reboot 2 hours long to add new items and so on.

2upac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Burnley
Sasuke said:
no1 plays it, which is surprising.... not

well m8 i assure more people played than last time it was up. There is 40+ peeps that have joined server.

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Your the only 1 on ...

And what time was this like ?
And when ?

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
So why dint u check the player count ?.
caus on M2Server theres been 3 ppl on from 8 till 11

link64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
Yo pearl/britney ... got one good suggestion as many people will aggree:

you need to boost the stats of this server dramatically, i know it aint an easy task but its kinda ridiculous to be at lvl 190-200 with mc 100 since 3 people cant even kill 1 wizzie at the same level. besides u just need to use like 1 bundle at that level if youre a wizzie to heal your hp up completly. you need to sort out the side of the game for warrs + taos aswell since more than half people in the server are using wizzies since the idea of warr or tao seems too boring/slow. heres an idea ... at lvl 200 or so you should have like 1000 on your damage or so and if youre a warrior some attack speed + acc wouldnt hurt since you can barely hit anything if youre a warr... at lvl 500+ make the stats from like from 2000-3000+ or so because people are gonna be getting some serius hp/mp at this level. also, mobs wont really stand a chance against you since your recovery rate will be huge so mob strength will need to be adjusted accordingly.
new pots will have to be made aswell for the higher levels.you need the exp sorted out aswell...

that is just an idea that i think many people will aggree will make the server tons more fun, but its your choice if you want to keep the stats low (allthough i gotta say sabuk wars will be really crap + boring if stats are kept low).
please give that some thought and tell me what you think.

Peace.

Last edited:

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
link64 said:
Yo pearl/britney ... got one good suggestion as many people will aggree:

you need to boost the stats of this server dramatically, i know it aint an easy task but its kinda ridiculous to be at lvl 190-200 with mc 100 since 3 people cant even kill 1 wizzie at the same level. besides u just need to use like 1 bundle at that level if youre a wizzie to heal your hp up completly. you need to sort out the side of the game for warrs + taos aswell since more than half people in the server are using wizzies since the idea of warr or tao seems too boring/slow. heres an idea ... at lvl 200 or so you should have like 1000 on your damage or so and if youre a warrior some attack speed + acc wouldnt hurt since you can barely hit anything if youre a warr... at lvl 500+ make the stats from like from 2000-3000+ or so because people are gonna be getting some serius hp/mp at this level. also, mobs wont really stand a chance against you since your recovery rate will be huge so mob strength will need to be adjusted accordingly.
new pots will have to be made aswell for the higher levels on you have the exp sorted out...

that is just an idea that i think many people will aggree will make the server tons more fun, but its your choice if you want to keep the stats low (allthough i gotta say sabuk wars will be really crap + boring if stats are kept low).
please give that some thought and tell me what you think.

Peace.

well actully havin low stats is fun, insted of 1 high lvl person running in and wipeing out about 20 peeps that are 10 lvls lower than him, hav the stats fairly low so u cant just solo a sabuk war insted u hav to work in groups to kill people... guild team work insted of these soloers cus ther guna get owned.
lvlin shud b upped n made a bit fairer and mob strenth, also boss strengh shud b upped for group killing insted of high lvl soloing as i said.

EDIT, how **** is that forum i cant even register an account

Last edited:

smithy1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
England
no Electric m8...
beleive me level 204 wic 108 MC
that rediculously sux...no chance r there goin to b sabuk wars
wiv these kind of stats if it gunna take ahalf an hour to kill a mage...u wanna kno the worst part :mad: none of the wziies hav pro rings lol and it still takes ages to kill

2upac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Burnley
smithy1234 said:
no Electric m8...
beleive me level 204 wic 108 MC
that rediculously sux...no chance r there goin to b sabuk wars
wiv these kind of stats if it gunna take ahalf an hour to kill a mage...u wanna kno the worst part :mad: none of the wziies hav pro rings lol and it still takes ages to kill

im 201 and i got better mc than that.

smithy1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
England
im not as sad as u and stand in hz all day trying to Craft the best Trident saddo

Last edited: