Scorpio server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
Ok server is up New items been added to BossMobs
DMST and LOM set been added.
Item Stats been highred.
Easer to level.

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
smithy1234 said:
no Electric m8...
beleive me level 204 wic 108 MC
that rediculously sux...no chance r there goin to b sabuk wars
wiv these kind of stats if it gunna take ahalf an hour to kill a mage...u wanna kno the worst part :mad: none of the wziies hav pro rings lol and it still takes ages to kill

u dnt hav pro rings and u still cant be killed. fkin ell wat r warriors like these days. pearl thers no full download so i cant get on server

Last edited:

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
25 mins ago, there was ment to be a 10 min reboot so id imagine its taking longer then expected, hopefully it will be up soon ^^

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
Server is down because i have added 2 new things these things are.
On the tele Npc.
If u click Outher u will have 2 new things on there witch are New Spells and Horses.
u can buy all the new spells for a good Price and Horses u can also buy.
Horses have really good AC on them =).

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Pearl said:
Server is down because i have added 2 new things these things are.
On the tele Npc.
If u click Outher u will have 2 new things on there witch are New Spells and Horses.
u can buy all the new spells for a good Price and Horses u can also buy.
Horses have really good AC on them =).

yea but how expensive are the horses? lol

and could u look into upgrading natural mc,dc and sc plz? :P

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
Natural MC SC DC are all ok they are set how i set them and i would like to keep it that way i would not like to have it so its like 200-200 SC DC and MC it just aint rite.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
ok hehe :) tis a good server anyway just stats are a bit low for the hp people have got thats all :)

smithy1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
England
decent server...stats might do wiv a bit higher but still good
erm i think the kits r to high...LOM kit lvl 265...i got to it put on Staff from WT and Armor which i drop jumped in event (soz lol) and turns out it was meant for lvl 325...and thats a Bast4rd to get to wen i need 300k exp 2 lvl now

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
yea well u will have to get over it and my Mistake LOM kit was ment to be level 315

read page 15

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
found out a bug the hard way -.- tried to make a gold bar bundle and it takes gold but dont give bundle

Sasuke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hidden Leaf Village
This server used t be the best server ive ever played. even through the lag. the lvling rate was perfect and the drop rates were very nice. rares were..rare lol. then server went down for a few weeks. has come back up n the lvling has gone out the window. like some1 posted earlier... people have too much hp to even get hurt, pvp and wars have gone to pot and if u make the natural stats higher then the mir items r gunna be prett useless, all in all, at the end of all this. server has been messed up. admin id recomend putting server how it was and doing a full wipe

smithy1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
England
Sasuke said:
This server used t be the best server ive ever played. even through the lag. the lvling rate was perfect and the drop rates were very nice. rares were..rare lol. then server went down for a few weeks. has come back up n the lvling has gone out the window. like some1 posted earlier... people have too much hp to even get hurt, pvp and wars have gone to pot and if u make the natural stats higher then the mir items r gunna be prett useless, all in all, at the end of all this. server has been messed up. admin id recomend putting server how it was and doing a full wipe

id recommend u STFU. if u dont like it down play tard boy.
End Of

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
smithy1234 said:
id recommend u STFU. if u dont like it down play tard boy.
End Of

and tbh i dont think u get it.
She/He has a Point it used to be an Ok lvling server. Untill i mess it up for u lot.
lvling was ok but u lot started moaning and saying it was very Crap.
So really i will be putting it back to how it was.
if u like it or not.