Scorpio server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

billabong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2003
i was rly enjoying playing this server,if u wnt u cn rar the serverfiles and i will host it for now

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
server is going back up for abit then it comes down 2moz to do the really big make over
last make over
only new items up to level 100 shall be made no more. caus the only level u will be able to get to is 115

2upac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Burnley
Pearl said:
and tbh i dont think u get it.
She/He has a Point it used to be an Ok lvling server. Untill i mess it up for u lot.
lvling was ok but u lot started moaning and saying it was very Crap.
So really i will be putting it back to how it was.
if u like it or not.

dw kat i even liked it how it was. So what if you lose a lot of players the old scorp was the better scorp in me nd gavs opinion.

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
need either more less hard bosses or more places to hunt coz im a tao and i cant even kill a wt at lvl 105 or better items for lower lvls nto just euro items

Sasuke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hidden Leaf Village
Very good idea tbh Admin. do a rewind to when u re-opened server :P so i still got my lvl 45 warrior :P or do a full wipe. cos here is the perfect example of how pvps r on server at current. warrior... 20000 hp wizz 40000 hp with pro on...both hit each other 4 10 minutes neither die, no skill is required u dont need to run round or nething but b4... skill count :)

Sasuke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hidden Leaf Village
i vote put server exactly how it was when u shut it down for 3 weeks. bosses where killable if u had a decent kit and lvl. and some bosses u HAD to group hunt ifit is put to how it was it will once again be an ace server :)

smithy1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
England
Sas no need to double post just spamms forums. just edit the one b4.
I dont really care if gets whiped n set bak to normal id play it if was ne good so u got my vote Kat :D

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
thanks =)new caves and mobs being added. And a few items and so on being deleted drops all being redone. as well

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
what ever.
Any way
GMS aint allowed to play this server.
all they get is a GM account they are not allowed to play on noobs at all.

2upac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Burnley
so can you put old one with easy lvling up while new one is getting done ples? ty:ghug:

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
Mod can you please lock this thread Scorpio server is no more but STA server is comeing soon.
Thanks
And to all u ppl who played this server.
The server is being mixed in with 2 outher servers.
And the new server should be fast lvling but hard to kill bossmobs