Stop Ronaldo

Join Discord

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
There is a very real danger that Cristiano Ronaldo will be voted the fans' best young player at the World Cup despite his pouting, diving, pretty boy antics designed mainly to get himself a lucrative transfer to Real Madrid and thus avoid the good kicking he deserves from Wayne Rooney at Manchester United training.

He is currently 1st in the FIFA voting just ahead of Luis Valencia of Ecuador. Please can everyone go to http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bypa/eligible.html and do the decent thing by voting for Luis Valencia. It doesn't matter who you support or if you haven't seen them play, just stop Ronaldo.

NOW!

Pass this on to others you know.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Its just a game, its worrying how stupidly serious people are taking it...

There we go, Just placed my vote for "Cristiano RONALDO (POR)" - thats what you wanted yes?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Dataforce said:
Its just a game, its worrying how stupidly serious people are taking it...

There we go, Just placed my vote for "Cristiano RONALDO (POR)" - thats what you wanted yes?
pfft ¬_¬... ROnaldo is a cheat. For Portugal, an for man Utd.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Skyline said:
pfft ¬_¬... ROnaldo is a cheat. For Portugal, an for man Utd.
A cheat? iirc all he did was report an incident to the ref that the ref might possibly have missed - the ref himself said that ronaldo did nothing wrong and he was going to send rooney off anyways.

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
Perhaps if Rooney wasnt such a juvenile delinquent who cant control his temper tantrums, and if Crouch spent less time practicing the robot, and more time practicing his football skills, we'd still be in the competition

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Opeth, i couldnt agree with you more, england are crap -.-

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Opeth said:
Perhaps if Rooney wasnt such a juvenile delinquent who cant control his temper tantrums, and if Crouch spent less time practicing the robot, and more time practicing his football skills, we'd still be in the competition

Did you see what happened with rooney?

He was unbalanced and what he did wasnt in a tempter tantrum... First time he didnt deserve a sending of i believe.

Crouch couldnt hold it upfront, he just doesnt have the strengh agaisnt others.. he's just a lanky gay who looks like a daddy longlegs.

/Tofas

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
... He stomped on Carvalho's groin and as if that wasnt enough, pushed over Ronaldo

I swear to god the man is nothing but a ****ing 9 year old

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Tofas said:
Did you see what happened with rooney?

He was unbalanced and what he did wasnt in a tempter tantrum... First time he didnt deserve a sending of i believe.

/Tofas

yes that's right, he pushed the guy into the referee because he wasnt in a tantrum, that makes sense

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
He didnt push a guy into the referee, whatch the clip on www.ihateronaldo.com and you will see clearly what happened.

Look for the formentioned wink after he gets rooney the red card.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
beard said:
He didnt push a guy into the referee, whatch the clip on www.ihateronaldo.com and you will see clearly what happened.

Look for the formentioned wink after he gets rooney the red card.
please he was a N*B but that clip was edited and pasted to make it look like he winked after the red card but he didnt he winked much earlier in the game.

i cannot stand t rapeist but he didnt really do anything to get big WR the red card if that was the case reffs listening to players then them must be takin bribes WR shouldnt have been a hot head and studed the nuts

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
They also didn't show the clip after the sending off when ronaldo shuck his head to tell the portugese coaches not to celebrate.

Why must there always be somebody to blame? People don't want to blame Rooney so they choose somebody else.

Ronaldo was in my view the best player for both sides and the only person who seemed to want to take the ball forward at the opposition, he deserves young player...