Stop Ronaldo

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
BountieHunter said:
People hate the guy but hes one of the best footy players around. And to be honest only reason portugal lost was because you had old farts like figo, he once "had" it now he doesnt. His ****.
People said same about Zidane.

C Ronaldo is not one of best football players.

best football players have end product, not just fancy footwork.

Ronaldinho - Can run, can take people on, can pass a ball, can score a goal.
Henry - Can run, can take people on, can pass a ball, can score 30+ goals a season, aswell as set 30+ up.
Shevchenko - Can ake people on, can score goals, can pass.
Zidane - Can take people on, can pass a ball, can score goals

C Ronaldo - Can take people on, then fook his cross/shot up.

Last edited:

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
ENGLAND are **** end of ...get over it... its excuse after excuse, u won it ONCE in "1966" and no1 has every heard the end of it....seen the 3rd goal in the 66 final 894387367368 times on bbc during the world cup.....

england were lucky to beat every1 in their group (scorelines say it all) and they were beaten by a portugal side without deco and costina.

BTW i loved it when wayne rooney got sent off

EDIT

btw poldoski won the FIFA young player of the Tournament

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
dopey said:
ENGLAND are **** end of ...get over it... its excuse after excuse, u won it ONCE in "1966" and no1 has every heard the end of it....seen the 3rd goal in the 66 final 894387367368 times on bbc during the world cup.....

england were lucky to beat every1 in their group (scorelines say it all) and they were beaten by a portugal side without deco and costina.

BTW i loved it when wayne rooney got sent off

EDIT

btw poldoski won the FIFA young player of the Tournament
You didnt even qualify.. Thats bad enuff.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
yeh but we don't go around crying about it... and one of the teams in our qualifyin group is now in the WORLD CUP FINAL and the other was switerland who like ENGLAND were put out on peno's ...so

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Loved1 said:
didn't have a chance? every team has a chance :) but we got robbed of ours :(

Yeah because if rooney wasnt sent off you would of scored? I dont think so. England's keeper is ****, the only reason england lost is because of your keeper. If all the portuguese people hit the net it would of been 5/5. If you look at that at one point england had an avantange, but ricardo owned england just like in the 2004 where he weared no gloves, saved a penatly then took the penalty shot and scored. He won the match, get over yourself.

orochimaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 30, 2006
Skyline said:
pfft ¬_¬... ROnaldo is a cheat. For Portugal, an for man Utd.

rooney is the idiot who stamp on carvahlo but as all people know when england lose they have to blame 1 guy it never there own fault for play crap lmao.

btw when rooney push ronaldo he was look at referee becasue he was appeal thet why rooney push him, alot of portugal was appeal for foul so how it is only ronaldo fault? ronaldo have more skill in his small toe than rooney will ever have lol. rooney suk england suk.

only time england win world cup is when it hold in there own country and 6/8 oficial is english lmao

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
orochimaru said:
rooney is the idiot who stamp on carvahlo but as all people know when england lose they have to blame 1 guy it never there own fault for play crap lmao.

btw all alot of portugal was appeal for foul so how it is only ronaldo fault? ronaldo have more skill in his small toe than rooney will ever have lol
Are you stupid? Ronaldo and Rooney are team mates, and friends. They been playing together for 1/2 years... thats why people inc rooney not happy with Ronaldo. Rooney didnt mean to stamp on his balls... like saying when someone accidentaly hand balls, it should be a freekick/penalty, even though it was accidental.

orochimaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 30, 2006
i think you are stupid usual english only fans who start fight in germany, and every time ronaldo get ball in france- portugal match you english boo him you are embaressment to your country.

yes i know ronaldo play for man utd so what? rooney push him becasue ronaldo was apeal for foul that match was portugal-england not manutd- portugal so ronaldo priorty lay with portugal in this match. i see this match rooney stamp carvalho purpose no accident.

english = bad losers. rooney = gay like touch man balls.

Last edited:

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
orochimaru said:
i think you are stupid usual english only fans who start fight in germany, and every time ronaldo get ball in france- portugal match you english boo him you are embaressment to your country.

yes i know ronaldo play for man utd so what? rooney push him becasue ronaldo was apeal for foul that match was portugal-england not manutd- portugal so ronaldo priorty lay with portugal in this match. i see this match rooney stamp carvalho purpose no accident.

Didnt understand most of that.. sorry

/Tofas

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
orochimaru said:

He didnt touch them, he stood on them.

It wasnt just english, if it was, its pretty impressive havingthat many english fans at a France Portugal game... like 50%?

Also, the fights that happend was Germans starting it.

Germans surrounded English fans, setting alight St George Flags, and throwing chairs. We did fk all untill they started.

try again kid.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
BountieHunter said:
Yeah because if rooney wasnt sent off you would of scored? I dont think so. England's keeper is ****, the only reason england lost is because of your keeper. If all the portuguese people hit the net it would of been 5/5. If you look at that at one point england had an avantange, but ricardo owned england just like in the 2004 where he weared no gloves, saved a penatly then took the penalty shot and scored. He won the match, get over yourself.

about our keeper.

he might not be anything great. but, lampard made it obvious where he was placing his penalty and so did gerrard. its not the keepers fault.

owen hargreaves is only england player who scored on penalties, sums us up realy

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Loved1 said:
about our keeper.

he might not be anything great. but, lampard made it obvious where he was placing his penalty and so did gerrard. its not the keepers fault.

owen hargreaves is only england player who scored on penalties, sums us up realy

Huh, its got nothing to do that Ricardo is the better keeper, its because the england squad players pointed to the keeper and told him where they are going to hit. Just face it england is ****, why they lost.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
did i say that ricardo wasnt the better keeper you dumb tool.

i said it was the players fault, not the keepers. read before replying

orochimaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 30, 2006
Skyline said:
He didnt touch them, he stood on them.

It wasnt just english, if it was, its pretty impressive havingthat many english fans at a France Portugal game... like 50%?

Also, the fights that happend was Germans starting it.

Germans surrounded English fans, setting alight St George Flags, and throwing chairs. We did fk all untill they started.

try again kid.

hum all the world know england are trouble at football and real bad losers that why you only get sent so much ticket less than otehr country becasue you guys ruin everythign for all.

and i no think it was 50% now you jus make randon numbers i think was quite some england supoter there like in all game was no only supporter from own team who watch was diferent kind of people all come to watch diferent game.

jus face this fact the only time england will win world cup again is when it is held in england again and 6/8 oficial can be english send off 4 player in 4 match for other team and give goal that not goal :)

oh and last you realise no mater what part of body i touch stand kick punch 1 person with it is stil TOUCHING. lol

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
orochimaru said:
hum all the world know england are trouble at football and real bad losers that why you only get sent so much ticket less than otehr country becasue you guys ruin everythign for all.

and i no think it was 50% now you jus make randon numbers i think was quite some england supoter there like in all game was no only supporter from own team who watch was diferent kind of people all come to watch diferent game.

jus face this fact the only time england will win world cup again is when it is held in england again and 6/8 oficial can be english send off 4 player in 4 match for other team and give goal that not goal :)

oh and last you realise no mater what part of body i touch stand kick punch 1 person with it is stil TOUCHING. lol

Or rite blame englisg fans eh ?

Like when leeds played a turkish side one got stabed - englisg fans fault ?

when boro played staura or what eva ther called - english fans got jumped was owa own faulkt thou yes ?..

you dont know nothing

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
orochimaru said:

we had a nice sum of fans in the stadium against portugal. and 70,000 fans at the england base in germany.
f[_]ck you fagg[]t

orochimaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 30, 2006
Loved1 said:
we had a nice sum of fans in the stadium against portugal. and 70,000 fans at the england base in germany.
f[_]ck you fagg[]t

jus like the english no inteligent enough to hold a debate, have to resort to name calling and violence lol.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/footballviolence/archive/0,3332,329576,00.html

bad losers see you in 4 year time try to get good team ok :) oh wait none in england have skill for football :)

Last edited: