smoochy boys on tour

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Liandrin2 said:
They also didn't show the clip after the sending off when ronaldo shuck his head to tell the portugese coaches not to celebrate.

Why must there always be somebody to blame? People don't want to blame Rooney so they choose somebody else.

Ronaldo was in my view the best player for both sides and the only person who seemed to want to take the ball forward at the opposition, he deserves young player...

so it wasnt just me who noticed the british media stiring up the haterid towards portugal, sickens me. diehard football fans are worse than moodswingin woman, soon as he scores a few goals ronaldo will be golden boy once more

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Ronaldo is off too spain so he will not be golden boy once more.

I watched the footage live and he winked in the aftermath of the incident.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Tofas said:
Did you see what happened with rooney?

He was unbalanced and what he did wasnt in a tempter tantrum... First time he didnt deserve a sending of i believe.

Crouch couldnt hold it upfront, he just doesnt have the strengh agaisnt others.. he's just a lanky gay who looks like a daddy longlegs.

/Tofas

Actually the red card he very much dezerved.

1. He tackled the dude, fell over him.
2. Stept ON HIS BALLS CAN U IMAGINE HOW MUCH IT WOULD HURT? WITH THOSE METAL SPIKES ON THE BOOTS!!!.
3. He started pushing about ronaldo.

As for peter crouch the guy is only good for header's as his ****ing massive he cant do anything else.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
BountieHunter said:
2. Stept ON HIS BALLS CAN U IMAGINE HOW MUCH IT WOULD HURT? WITH THOSE METAL SPIKES ON THE BOOTS!!!.
They're called studs

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Dataforce said:
A cheat? iirc all he did was report an incident to the ref that the ref might possibly have missed - the ref himself said that ronaldo did nothing wrong and he was going to send rooney off anyways.
the ref isnt going to turn round and say "Yes i sent him off because of Ronaldo" now is he? That would get him into trouble aswell as ROnaldo.

The ref wasnt going to send him off, until ROnaldo came storming accross, and roney pushing him away.

Also, its more along the lines of been fair play. There supposed to be good mates, they play together week in week out, and Ronaldo had to stick his nose in? If it was me id just stay clear.

We lost fair and sqaure, and we did not deserve to win the world cup, but to go out like that was not what we deserved.

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
If it was serious with Ronaldo at the beguinning of the match im sure Rooney will sort him out at Man Utd, that's if Ronaldo makes it back ;).

/Webby

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Saskia said:
If it was serious with Ronaldo at the beguinning of the match im sure Rooney will sort him out at Man Utd, that's if Ronaldo makes it back ;).

/Webby

Agreed mate... :)

-Daz

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Goooo Luis Valencia

Luis VALENCIA (ECU) 34% 331087
Cristiano RONALDO (POR) 25% 241775

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
tbh

1. rooney was fouled before he got sent of (just before he pushed ronaldo)
2. the other player held rooneys leg between his legs
3. ronaldo tried to act big so rooney pushed him
4. ronaldo winked at rooney after he was pushed

also, did anybody see at the start of the 2nd half, where ronaldo pressed his head against rooneys and pushed rooneys away. you could tell rooney wasnt happy with that..

rooney > ronaldo

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
People hate the guy but hes one of the best footy players around. And to be honest only reason portugal lost was because you had old farts like figo, he once "had" it now he doesnt. His ****.