imageyyyy12js.jpg

well ronaldo is gay and he can eat sh*t rofl :middle:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
orochimaru said:
jus like the english no inteligent enough to hold a debate, have to resort to name calling and violence lol.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/footballviolence/archive/0,3332,329576,00.html

bad losers see you in 4 year time try to get good team ok :) oh wait none in england have skill for football :)

So now your being racist? As youve classed us as 'stupid english people'.

Show me a debate and i will have it, all i see is you trying to argue and if we are honest im overlooking it as its complete tosh.

And before you start talking about intelligence, next time dont double post with the same video.

EDIT - Sorry Sorry Sorry, i missed the point about that english dont have the skill for football. Who invented football? Who has the most stable well supported football tier system in the world? -England. Which league attracts the greatest wealth of quality the world over? - The premiership.

So before you get your facts wrong again and im forced to post a retort, do some research and then maybe think about coming back.

<3 Rooney.x.

Last edited:

orochimaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 30, 2006
beard said:
same video.

it is not video..... it is very small list of english fan football violence .

and most player goto england for play becasue you guys pay so much to see foreign player becase have no good player of you own - chelsea :)

yup you invent football also football violence name = english diease

ithink you are the guy who not know the fact.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Warnings Issued.

Loved1 - Avoiding Swear Filter
Cernd - Decapitated Heads = Offensive.

Tried and failed to find anything warnable for "orochimaru" so dont think i'm just warning one "side" of the argument.

----

Its a stupid game, get over it all of you for **** sake and stop being retards and taking it so damn serious.

England weren't the best in this world cup, they didn't deserve to win, and thus didn't. Many english supporters have said this. Also, dont rely on just a few men. Before the penalties the commentators on bbc said "normally we would have beckham, Rooney, or owen .." - Learn to use the rest of your team?

Yes, Ronaldo may have cheated (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QSHB-AQZ1E) a bit, and its wrong, but all this is going too far :/

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
orochimaru said:
hum all the world know england are trouble at football and real bad losers that why you only get sent so much ticket less than otehr country becasue you guys ruin everythign for all.

and i no think it was 50% now you jus make randon numbers i think was quite some england supoter there like in all game was no only supporter from own team who watch was diferent kind of people all come to watch diferent game.

jus face this fact the only time england will win world cup again is when it is held in england again and 6/8 oficial can be english send off 4 player in 4 match for other team and give goal that not goal :)

oh and last you realise no mater what part of body i touch stand kick punch 1 person with it is stil TOUCHING. lol
You really need to look at your grammar, because its very hard to understand what you type.

Boo's was coming from allaround the stadium, by thousands of fans, now like i said, if the english had that many fans there... well done to us. But it was not just English boo'ing him, it was people from all over the world.

They didnt boo him just because of the Rooney incident, they boo'ed him because of the diving, the cheating, the surrounding of ref's.

edit: Beard, pls dont call people racist for calling the English stupid, im sick of the "Racism" remarks been thrown about all over the place.

Edit: Data, i agree, we did not even deserve to progress to the Quarter, but the manor we lost is what we, and many other countries did not agree with.

Last edited:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Losing on penalties, thats jsut cos you cant take penalties to save your life ;)

Euro 2004 - exact same, Quaters, Penalies, Portugal

Euro 2008 england training schedule
Week 1 - Penalties
Week 2 - Penalties
Week 3 - Penalties
Week n - Penalties

:P Maybe a celebraty keeper each day! take all the keepers from all the leagues with yous to train against! ;)

----

I acknowledge ronaldo cheating tho, but I'm irish i hate england by default so was quite pleased at the outcome ;)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Dataforce said:
Losing on penalties, thats jsut cos you cant take penalties to save your life ;)

Euro 2004 - exact same, Quaters, Penalies, Portugal

Euro 2008 england training schedule
Week 1 - Penalties
Week 2 - Penalties
Week 3 - Penalties
Week n - Penalties

:P Maybe a celebraty keeper each day! take all the keepers from all the leagues with yous to train against! ;)

----

I acknowledge ronaldo cheating tho, but I'm irish i hate england by default so was quite pleased at the outcome ;)
Worrying thing is, players, coaches etc all said "Weve been training Penaltys all week, so we know what to do now" yet we still miss all bar 1.... ¬_¬

orochimaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 30, 2006
sorry for argue guys, i hope you england do well for euro 2008 and next world cup :)

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Kind of shameful to not even hit the the target *COFFF BECKHAM 2004*. And these people are worth million's. Just showing his talent i guess ;). Why english people slag off ronaldo i dont know, its a game and he tried to win by cheating hard luck but no need to pull heads.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
orochimaru said:
rooney = gay like touch man balls.

Haha.

If Rooney actually had something between his fcuking ears he wouldnt of got sent off, not that we would of won with him on the pitch. England were **** this world cup, they didnt deserve to win.

Cernd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2004
PassTheBlam said:
So you, being straight and all, cant eat sh‪it?

your sayin ronaldo is a fag then lol and i didn't say only homos should eat **** did i ?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
1. About penalty misses, of course people are going to miss or have a penalty saved, its human nature that eventually one will go wrong. If every player could put away every penalty, then wtf would happen?

2. Rooney is slipping when the "Stamp" incident occurs, he's trying to get his foot down so he can continue to chase the ball, bear in mind at no point in the transition from foot -> testicles does rooney even look at the guy, his eyes are on the ball the entire time.

3. Ronaldo isnt that great, infact the footage that sums him up was seen in the world cup, where he danced like an idiot moving his feet around the ball, and the defender just stuck his foot out and took the ball. Was nothing really great when he came up against a good defender.

4. Englands tactics and management were crap. They took a 22 man squad, one less than the other teams, and only had 3 strikers, 2 when wayne rooney was injured. Some people may try to correct me on this, but Theo Walcott wasnt exactly a member of the team, or the squad really. I hope he had his camera with him.

5. My favourite player at the world cup was Aaron Lennon, his pace and ball control far outshines that of Christian Ronaldo, instead of mincing around the ball, he took it and did something with it. He tore through defense several times.

6. As for "England have no good players" the only response to this is "I agree" were the only team who doesnt practice diving before World Cup matches. The same can be said for the other UK teams + R.O.I. If English players go down, they pick themsevles up and then protest if they think they have a penalty. Most others teams like France, Spain, and good old Italy who got a penalty from a dive to take out Australia seem to practice it like an Artform. They fall at the slightest touch, cry out then roll over as many times as possible. I mean there was a clip of somebody getting caught in the chest by a trailing hand, and falling to the floor holding his face.

7. With respect to Diving, i think the card given, should mirror that of the card that would be given for the actual foul. So the Spanish players who are good in the art out "outfield" diving will get yellow cards, whereas Italians who dive for Penalties shouyld be sent off.

Finally...

8. Wayne Rooney should take Ronaldo out Cantona Karate Kick Style at the Man U Training ground and send him to his Real Madrid Medical with a few broken ribs.

Note: You cant use Chelsea to personify English clubs, Chelsea have a billionaire owner who was rich enough to afford the Premiership title.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Atomicide said:
6. As for "England have no good players" the only response to this is "I agree" were the only team who doesnt practice diving before World Cup matches. The same can be said for the other UK teams + R.O.I. If English players go down, they pick themsevles up and then protest if they think they have a penalty. Most others teams like France, Spain, and good old Italy who got a penalty from a dive to take out Australia seem to practice it like an Artform. They fall at the slightest touch, cry out then roll over as many times as possible. I mean there was a clip of somebody getting caught in the chest by a trailing hand, and falling to the floor holding his face.
I wouldnt go as far as to say england dont have any good players just players who dispite having played loads of matchs together they didnt gel together, each and every one of them may as well have spoken a different language.

you can call diveing cheating but now days its a part of the game and england need to wise up, I believe that a good ref takes into account the kind of tackle that is made when a player dives, its a foul tactic i know but for a player to make a iffy challange they have to take into account that they may not get away with it.