Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Say a few things and apparently always moaning lol give it a rest everything i said is the truth nothing more...

you'd know about it if i was moaning.. like i said you'll know about it before long even the GM's made more than enough money, and then ignores his servers like he has done before and your all posting on here then.... WE'LL see who's moaning.

buying luck is only the start.

luck is the most OP thing on Mir and the fact its buy-able is laughable.

I wonder why did you play if you knew this will happen ? should have not came here from the start , and yes the fact that u can buy luck is actualy a joke but maybe they will take care of this

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I wonder why did you play if you knew this will happen ? should have not came here from the start , and yes the fact that u can buy luck is actualy a joke but maybe they will take care of this

do you not give people a 2nd chance?

i'm sure more than 50% of the user count gave him another chance, so don't try play that card you clearly have no idea who he is or his servers but carry on... wont bother me i wont be wasting no more time on there and NO buying luck is only the start.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Say a few things and apparently always moaning lol give it a rest everything i said is the truth nothing more...

you'd know about it if i was moaning.. like i said you'll know about it before long even the GM's made more than enough money, and then ignores his servers like he has done before and your all posting on here then.... WE'LL see who's moaning.

buying luck is only the start.

luck is the most OP thing on Mir and the fact its buy-able is laughable.

Holy Grail have been changed so maximum luck is not buy-able as this was mentioned by players on our forum and we took their opinions away and worked on them and as always did what we feel is right to amend the issue the best we can rather than remove them completely because then people will cry they got advantage. Also to clear up before its mentioned that were only 2 weapons in game with 75% luck from shop and all ready there weapons have been cursed and lost luck so they no longer exist. We have also made Holy Grails craft-able so people who don't like to spend real money have the opportunity to now craft them from simple items found in game.

We also did not ignore gravity we spent our time working on galaxy. Also gravity only has about 10/20 players still playing and we still keeping it online, also for 5-6 months when gravity made no income we still paid its up keep for the players to enjoy the server.

---
Forgot to mention Holy Grails only give luck+10 now not +15 so if you want the other 50% chance of increasing your damage use the benes that are in drops with grails. :)

Last edited:

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
server being attacked has got nothing to do with me.

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I bet it's Luda , not first time he is doing this

lol please explain

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
funny how quick people are to point the finger...

the server has crashed a few times and lagged a few times where they also DDosing attack?

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
funny how quick people are to point the finger...

the server has crashed a few times and lagged a few times where they also DDosing attack?

You said you are done with the server why are you still on forums?

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:53 PM ----------

server being attacked has got nothing to do with me.

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:45 PM ----------

lol please explain

Nothing to explain you know better :P

Edit : if i acuse you and you are clean then my apologies :)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
You said you are done with the server why are you still on forums?

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Nothing to explain you know better :P

Edit : if i acuse you and you are clean then my apologies :)

its lomcn lol its not there forums if you don't want to read other peoples stuff **** off on there forums lol

simple really

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
roe0a.jpg

How will we cope

Can you stay on topic please virgin.

formerlin

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2013
about the weather system and the sabuk war,are you add them in your source by yourself?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Am very happy with the current 20% pvp nerf to damage, has really helped fights out a tonne, wp on that behalf.

Still think the 100% para spells on players (FC/IceBall/Entrapment/LR) needs to not apply in PVP, as this is the only thing that's ruining a good fight atm.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Am very happy with the current 20% pvp nerf to damage, has really helped fights out a tonne, wp on that behalf.

Still think the 100% para spells on players (FC/IceBall/Entrapment/LR) needs to not apply in PVP, as this is the only thing that's ruining a good fight atm.

MResist and PResist doesn't seem to effect fights, so I wasted some stats on them :(

---------- Post Merged at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:11 AM ----------

That's what Jamie said :P

it showed the exact same symptoms as a DDos, however it was the host doing unscheduled/unnoticed maintenance. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.