Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
MResist and PResist doesn't seem to effect fights, so I wasted some stats on them :(

---------- Post Merged at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:11 AM ----------

it showed the exact same symptoms as a DDos, however it was the host doing unscheduled/unnoticed maintenance. My bad.

PR/MR do work mate , each point is 5% and u can have up to 50% , those will give u chance to block any sort of psn and any sorm of magical damag

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Am very happy with the current 20% pvp nerf to damage, has really helped fights out a tonne, wp on that behalf.

Still think the 100% para spells on players (FC/IceBall/Entrapment/LR) needs to not apply in PVP, as this is the only thing that's ruining a good fight atm.

Tbh warrs have 2x para spells , as for souliceball or what's it called i think it's bot bad it has 40 sec cd and it's only ability that helps tao put up a fight in pvp

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
Can some1 post the download link please? The .exe link is kinda bugged, I only get black screen when I open it

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Can some1 post the download link please? The .exe link is kinda bugged, I only get black screen when I open it

have you downloaded full client then the exe link and ur getting black screen?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
How was that not on topic? You wet fart.
You werent commenting on anything to do with the game, purely having a pop at me cause you have a hard-on. Please show some respect to Luke by not posting useless crap, we would all appreciate it.

The adjustment to PvP is very good, fights are not longer just about who unloads their cooldowns first, however the para spells are now the main problem. Land entrapment on key target >>> win fight.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You werent commenting on anything to do with the game, purely having a pop at me cause you have a hard-on. Please show some respect to Luke by not posting useless crap, we would all appreciate it.

I was commenting on the change of the 'C' shortcut just as you were - don't try and discredit my posts just because your tiny brain can't comprehend

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
lmao tao iceball lol not apply in pvp an it ruining pvp lmao how is it what you mean is you want an easy fight it lasts for about 3 secs lol its a skill for a reason might aswell stop there heals an sfb well you there tbh an pets why not just go all out lol

CrazyBear...

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
This is why I miss LOMCN, big thank you to Adv, Tai and Exwizz for keeping me entertained over my lunch break.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
lmao tao iceball lol not apply in pvp an it ruining pvp lmao how is it what you mean is you want an easy fight it lasts for about 3 secs lol its a skill for a reason might aswell stop there heals an sfb well you there tbh an pets why not just go all out lol

Can you say anything else apart from lmao and lol ?

---------- Post Merged at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:41 PM ----------

This is why I miss LOMCN, big thank you to Adv, Tai and Exwizz for keeping me entertained over my lunch break.

+1

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
have you downloaded full client then the exe link and ur getting black screen?

yes I did and the problem solved. But now I have another problem. The game starts in window mode if I switch into fullmode the the gamespace stays on cutted windowmode (640x480) I have have this problem with some other games too not only with Mir. How to fix this? I cant play in fullscreen -.-

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
yes I did and the problem solved. But now I have another problem. The game starts in window mode if I switch into fullmode the the gamespace stays on cutted windowmode (640x480) I have have this problem with some other games too not only with Mir. How to fix this? I cant play in fullscreen -.-

into MirConfig , set HighResolution to true

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
luck is the most OP thing on Mir and the fact its buy-able is laughable.

Exactly.
Since seeing the HolyGrails I have not logged once. I appreciate reducing them to +10 is a step in the right direction but they should never have existed at all and still shouldn't. If you want people to be luck+10 just make all items drop at luck+10...
Its a cash cow simple as that, wont be long before you start selling "legendary item drop chance increased by 100%" scrolls.

people will buy luck+10, then everyone else will be forced to buy luck+10 just to compete.
The server already has huge damage problems in PvP why on earth would you want those damage numbers to land more frequently.

Good luck.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Exactly.
Since seeing the HolyGrails I have not logged once. I appreciate reducing them to +10 is a step in the right direction but they should never have existed at all and still shouldn't. If you want people to be luck+10 just make all items drop at luck+10...
Its a cash cow simple as that, wont be long before you start selling "legendary item drop chance increased by 100%" scrolls.

people will buy luck+10, then everyone else will be forced to buy luck+10 just to compete.
The server already has huge damage problems in PvP why on earth would you want those damage numbers to land more frequently.

Good luck.

All i needed to know.

not-going-to-work.jpg

Wont bother downloading until items like this are removed from Gm's pocket. The server needs money to run but items like this are ridiculous.

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
Exactly.

Not to mention the flogging of banned characters as stated on the forums.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Not to mention the flogging of banned characters as stated on the forums.

Haha, just looked at his forums to see that "*Characters which are permanently banned will be flogged and given away in events."

Even giving them away is bullcrap. all I'm seeing is those dolla dolla bills y'all!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Haha, just looked at his forums to see that "*Characters which are permanently banned will be flogged and given away in events."

Even giving them away is bullcrap. all I'm seeing is those dolla dolla bills y'all!

i'm sure i did say this...

there is nothing different from this to a make a quick buck server.

well apart from this has users for now

i thought servers where not aloud to have donations until the server has been online for ( X - Y ) days isn't that breaking lomcn rules or am i mistaken?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Are we sure that you are understanding the meaning of the word flogged? Does he not just mean flogged as in 'whipped/beaten'? I hope that's what he means...

Status
Not open for further replies.