Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I'm hoping he doesn't mean flogged as in sold is all.

come on dude.. surly your not that simple... it 100% means that why wouldn't it.

your just hoping i'm wrong... but i'm more than likely not wrong at all.

tbh i hope i'm wrong... because that's... hella low selling other peoples effort and time for there own gain.

Last edited:

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
I don't know why people are so against gameshop these two lads put the work in and it costs them money to run the server
Why are you so bitter about next man being paid ?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
come on dude.. surly your not that simple... it 100% means that why wouldn't it.

your just hoping i'm wrong... but i'm more than likely not wrong at all.

tbh i hope i'm wrong... because that's... hella low selling other peoples effort and time for there own gain.

Simple? I wasn't a dick to you, return the favour and take your attitude elsewhere please.

And yes I am hoping you are wrong. Your attitude is generally appalling, but you do have a valid point most times from what I usually read. Like you say though, I wouldn't be surprised if you were right unfortunately :S

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Simple? I wasn't a dick to you, return the favour and take your attitude elsewhere please.

And yes I am hoping you are wrong. Your attitude is generally appalling, but you do have a valid point most times from what I usually read. Like you say though, I wouldn't be surprised if you were right unfortunately :S

See yet again your reading what you want to read... i said surly your NOT that simple but if your wanting to take offence then that's your problem as bad as it sounds.

don't jump to conclusions.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
No one here heard the term of being flogged before then?! xD

2 people mentioned the term, 1 of whom (me) clearly had. And also guessed that's what you meant. You need to update your understanding of 'no one here' :P

So you aren't selling banned chars. That's handy.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Shame.

Server with quite a bit of potential and a very nice change from the usual copy cat euro servers. But your greed has thrown this out of the window.

Selling luck for r/l cash and leaving out the non-donating players is a joke in itself, but to allow the luck to reach such high numbers and the only reaction from you is to reduce it to 10, simply shows nothing but greed. Goes without saying, this luck bullshit should never have occured, but if you release donation specific benefits like this, it's pathetic and makes you nothing more than a money grabbing retard.

Your first mistake was the idea to sell luck, the 2nd was making it for donations only, 3rd was not deleting the items after you realised the mistake, 4th was that mistake showed how greedy you are as you have undoubtedly spent the money already and had none to refund, and 5th was thinking releasing it so its craftable for the normal player would change anything.

I dunno if i should even bother to comment on the joke of giving away banned characters....Never have I ever seen this before in the entire time i've been playing Mir....So congratulations, you've actually amazed me...But this just shows how much of an idiot you are lol. How could you remotely think this was a good idea? But then....coming from someone who thought selling up to +15 luck for donations was a good idea...lol!

Won't bother talking about the balance of the server which you had apparently done during closed beta with your awesome selective process of players....

Sorry, but you had potential, and I chose to ignore peoples complaints about your past....but it's clearly come to show it's true and have simply ruined the server for me and won't be logging back on. I also doubt it will last once a real server turns up....But then, you probably know this and have experience in this field i believe? Next server, Milky Way?

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Shame.

Server with quite a bit of potential and a very nice change from the usual copy cat euro servers. But your greed has thrown this out of the window.

Selling luck for r/l cash and leaving out the non-donating players is a joke in itself, but to allow the luck to reach such high numbers and the only reaction from you is to reduce it to 10, simply shows nothing but greed. Goes without saying, this luck bullshit should never have occured, but if you release donation specific benefits like this, it's pathetic and makes you nothing more than a money grabbing retard.

Your first mistake was the idea to sell luck, the 2nd was making it for donations only, 3rd was not deleting the items after you realised the mistake, 4th was that mistake showed how greedy you are as you have undoubtedly spent the money already and had none to refund, and 5th was thinking releasing it so its craftable for the normal player would change anything.

I dunno if i should even bother to comment on the joke of giving away banned characters....Never have I ever seen this before in the entire time i've been playing Mir....So congratulations, you've actually amazed me...But this just shows how much of an idiot you are lol. How could you remotely think this was a good idea? But then....coming from someone who thought selling up to +15 luck for donations was a good idea...lol!

Won't bother talking about the balance of the server which you had apparently done during closed beta with your awesome selective process of players....

Sorry, but you had potential, and I chose to ignore peoples complaints about your past....but it's clearly come to show it's true and have simply ruined the server for me and won't be logging back on. I also doubt it will last once a real server turns up....But then, you probably know this and have experience in this field i believe? Next server, Milky Way?

Damn, you almost made a whole post without mentioning/bringing up your opinion of what a decent Beta test is ....

Tongue-in-cheek tomfoolery aside, why would Milky Way be his next server? Galaxy to Milky Way is sideways at best. Next server is Universe I reckon.

What did you make of the server other than PVP and the Luck thing by the way?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
MResist and PResist doesn't seem to effect fights, so I wasted some stats on them :(

I, personally, think MR/PR if working correctly and in abundance can seriously screw with the games natural balance and should never have been added to the game, or should only effect PvE.

lmao tao iceball lol not apply in pvp an it ruining pvp lmao how is it what you mean is you want an easy fight it lasts for about 3 secs lol its a skill for a reason might aswell stop there heals an sfb well you there tbh an pets why not just go all out lol

:dejection:

My brain, it hurts.

I dunno if i should even bother to comment on the joke of giving away banned characters....Never have I ever seen this before in the entire time i've been playing Mir

Haven't played any of Lapta's servers then, lol.

To be honest, there's so many cool features to this server that makes this server so worth playing. It's the little things like the spell animations, the custom commands, custom features that actually make game quite fun. (And AoE lvling for all, hurrah!)

I've already started to craft a few of the holygrail oils myself. They're extremely easy to make. one daily quest and 5m gold, you people are vastly over exaggerating how "pay 2 win" the server is. At least they have the balls to admit they were wrong and adjust/make fixes to it. I will have Luck+10 on my weapon in about 3days. Tops.

Not quite so bullshit, considering they've spent £50 just to do it faster.

Which is something we should encourage in Mir private servers, not discourage.

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
To be honest, there's so many cool features to this server that I'm willing to not give 2 shits about luck+10. I've already started to craft a few of the holygrail oils myself. They're extremely easy to make. one daily quest and 5m gold, you people are vastly over exaggerating how "pay 2 win" the server is. At least they have the balls to admit they were wrong and adjust/make fixes to it.

You....you seem to be bringing logic here. You can not possibly have known that this was the wrong thing to do, and for that you are forgiven.

Also stop editing your post lol, thats the 3rd time i've had to re-read it already :P

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Holy Grails are not donations only and never was they have been in boss drops and your able to fish for them since the start of server and now added to the craft system which we recently added. To say they are for non donators is clearly not true. Also luck +10 is not even that great on our server it is the equivalent to 3/4 on euro with ours being +20 max.. So if you want the best luck don't be a donate for them and use normal benes.

As for comments about server is money is silly considering Ive been paying the up keep + more for gravity which made nothing lol (boring reading them comments really) Also not to mention our MCS has no items in but usa had boxes which you could get orbs and HA in? Yet ours has no such stuff or ever will. Over mcs has little compared to most others do to be honest.

As for giving banned characters away I see no problem with this as much as the banned person didn't see the problem with breaking the rules. (Banned characters are not for sale on galaxy/gravity) unlike 2 other servers online around here xD dont see much sulking about it on their threads/forum..

Ive also removed the comment from the hall of shame thread to save the confusion for people. :)

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
I, personally, think MR/PR if working correctly and in abundance can seriously screw with the games natural balance and should never have been added to the game, or should only effect PvE.

:dejection:

My brain, it hurts.

Haven't played any of Lapta's servers then, lol.

To be honest, there's so many cool features to this server that makes this server so worth playing. It's the little things like the spell animations, the custom commands, custom features that actually make game quite fun. (And AoE lvling for all, hurrah!)

I've already started to craft a few of the holygrail oils myself. They're extremely easy to make. one daily quest and 5m gold, you people are vastly over exaggerating how "pay 2 win" the server is. At least they have the balls to admit they were wrong and adjust/make fixes to it. I will have Luck+10 on my weapon in about 3days. Tops.

Not quite so bullshit, considering they've spent £50 just to do it faster.

Regarding the giving away banned cars not only Lapta servers but Scorpian's servers aswel :)

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Giving away banned chars is asking for trouble.

You gain nothing from it, the server gains nothing from it, but you bring onto yourself the age old deception of "he pretended to be my friend for all my kit items password and bank account number".

Literally one of the worst ideas iv ever came across.

Dont say you werent warned when the waves of PM's come about this topic.

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
I changed Mir Config, still got the small resolution... Doesnt makes fun if its that small ):

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Also luck +10 is not even that great on our server it is the equivalent to 3/4 on euro with ours being +20 max..

Clearly did not play euro if you think Luck+3/4 is the equivalent of your +10 (50% chance to hit max.)

as for Koriban, It might take you 3-4 days to craft them all but lets not forget that you play 10 hours+ a day.
When someone can BUY that sort of power that takes a person 40+ 50+ hours to craft and create themselves then it is massively pay to win....

I do like how much the team take on board everything that is said though and are constantly adjusting things for what looks like the better.
I'll still wait until this Beta testing finishes because that is all it is at the moment.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Clearly did not play euro if you think Luck+3/4 is the equivalent of your +10 (50% chance to hit max.)

as for Koriban, It might take you 3-4 days to craft them all but lets not forget that you play 10 hours+ a day.
When someone can BUY that sort of power that takes a person 40+ 50+ hours to craft and create themselves then it is massively pay to win.

I do like how much the team take on board everything that is said though and are constantly adjusting things for what looks like the better.
I'll still wait until this Beta testing finishes because that is all it is at the moment.

You have got two groups of players a server needs both to run

You have got the dole lot/ no lifers who will play 10 hours aday who tend to not use gameshop the only thing they add to the server is high usercount they moan like **** about any gameshop items because they dont have money but alot of time on there hands this time gives them a massive advantage

Then you have got the other group of players people with jobs so can afford to spend 10-20 quid a week on closing the gap on people threw exp scroll ect the former keep the latter on the server threw usercount and the latter keeps the server open threw the gameshop

having something in the gameshop which players can acquire threw the game without spending money seems to me that the server team has got this spot on

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Appreciate that point of view but categorizing the players into two groups is far from accurate.
You also have people that can spend 8 hours a day AND spend £100+ a month.

Eitherway it will sort itself out in the end, either players will quit because the pay to win crew are spoiling it (like chronicles) or the server team will balance it out so that the cash spenders do not have a silly advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.