[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
My Job is late into the night so i will be observing as much as possible. Alongside other methods.

When I say this I mean between the hours of midnight and 9am roughly also will you be contactable immediately if we encounter a bot ingame or on a anonymous character?

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Sins and archers are quite similar with regards to damage outputs as you would expect. I think where they differ are spells. but hopefully the little vids tonight will help you decide :D

-Apocalypse Team

Hellooo??
its tonight, wheres the fate deciding video please

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
How have you dealt with the oldest, most annoying and usually never solved bad mechanics mir has is my main concern. To name some:

- Cancerous existance of MagicShield and Firewall
- Server allowing both solo and group play
- Tao being a necessity always even though its usually the minority on low usercount servers
- Sin being ALWAYS worse than warrior in every single scenario 2 days into the server
- And last but not least the fact that some classes are allowed to level 3x the speed of the rest and some are allowed to solo boss while others cannot

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
How have you dealt with the oldest, most annoying and usually never solved bad mechanics mir has is my main concern. To name some:

- Tao being a necessity always even though its usually the minority on low usercount servers
- Sin being ALWAYS worse than warrior in every single scenario 2 days into the server
- And last but not least the fact that some classes are allowed to level 3x the speed of the rest and some are allowed to solo boss while others cannot

You cant have it all bud. Same on every MMO, some classes are better then others in different situations/scenarios.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
eLDFcaz.jpg

Where's the video? Was it all a lie? is this the ultimate LOMCN troll? Jebaited again into thinking apoc was finally coming?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
eLDFcaz.jpg

Where's the video? Was it all a lie? is this the ultimate LOMCN troll? Jebaited again into thinking apoc was finally coming?

On the main page, sorry had some delays!

-Apocalypse Team

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Sorry for the delay, we had some video issues which caused me to waste a shed load of time.

Please be mindful that this is not a full game-play of the Hunter but just a small preview.

Be aware that i did not utilize the hunters rotation so damage shown here will be a reflection of a new player to a hunter, not someone who knows the rotation (which i think is amazing!)

[video=youtube_share;8NMoS9ySt4I]https://youtu.be/8NMoS9ySt4I[/video]

(Also on the forums posts)

-Apocalypse Team

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011

You answered some of your own things, you either level fast or kill bosses, pick the correct class for the purpose you want and it’ll be fine

Hagia

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 29, 2018
Most new servers are lag for me will WTfast prob help reduce my ping? what you guyz think?

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
I assume the distribution of the server will be via .torrent if so are you intending on releasing the files 2-3 days prior to launch to encourage people to download and seed ready for launch day?

Status
Not open for further replies.