Longevity of Mir 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Ok dude insult me all day every day but when i come back at you. u cry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ******* snowflake first time i insulted any of u corrupt ****s tbf. and look at how your acting like its end of the world go rub ur ******* ego else where dude ur not the only IT guy on discord and ur Definitely not the best coder known to MIR u none stop talk about oh im coding this im coding that like ur something ******* special. ur a nonce :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No what you'll find is you've turned into a total bellend out of pure pettiness and feel the need to turn on my personal life. Say what you like though, might as well call me a nonce even although it is far from true.
I do like a bit of defamation of character.

I'd rather be enthusiastic about coding and learning as I go but if that's an issue the good news is you don't have to listen anymore since the trash took itself out already.

Thanks for your participation and best of luck to your next server host / GMs.

Reactions: Sanjian

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
No what you'll find is you've turned into a total bellend out of pure pettiness and feel the need to turn on my personal life. Say what you like though, might as well call me a nonce even although it is far from true.
I do like a bit of defamation of character.

I'd rather be enthusiastic about coding and learning as I go but if that's an issue the good news is you don't have to listen anymore since the trash took itself out already.

Thanks for your participation and best of luck to your next server host / GMs.
Im sure the next game masters wont be has corrupt has elite and give players reason to accuse them of corruption and reason to speculate

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Mad how a game with around 200 active players over 3/4 servers at one time can be so dramatic.

Grumpy was always always a joke on elite discord, I wouldn't take any notice. Only takes a quick discord search to know 90% of what he writes is repetitive nonsense.

I played elite until the Halloween event ended and saw zero evidence of corruption.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
who did that?

Ok skeem. go back to getting free loot from Mamp :ROFLMAO: hows that teleport ring? must be nice getting items from GMS :D

Sanj did the recall pk. Quote went funny. Then says he agrees GM shouldn’t get involved in PK 🤣

Also sorry you’re a moron if you think mamp would post a screenshot to show he is giving people items you gimp. He even told you
your corrupt has **** end of story :love: ELITE should have AVOID tag

**** off mate i told your little under aged wife i wont comment to you. so jog on trying to bait me in to fighting with u all day, my patients only lasts so long. MAMP is the corrupt **** here. u just shared information from game master console

Mate insulting Gem like that when she’s done nothing but be nice to you. Such a ******. Sort your priorities out ffs.

Reactions: Gem and James

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Mad how a game with around 200 active players over 3/4 servers at one time can be so dramatic.

Grumpy was always always a joke on elite discord, I wouldn't take any notice. Only takes a quick discord search to know 90% of what he writes is repetitive nonsense.

I played elite until the Halloween event ended and saw zero evidence of corruption.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
corruption started last week or was it 2 weeks ago. cant remember. but i dont have screenshots of dodgy doings from GM from thin air mate :unsure: amazing how many people think the screenshots i got are taken by force and how ive magically made mamp take em and send them to everyone on discord :ROFLMAO:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
corruption started last week or was it 2 weeks ago. cant remember. but i dont have screenshots of dodgy doings from GM from thin air mate :unsure: amazing how many people think the screenshots i got are taken by force and how ive magically made mamp take em and send them to everyone on discord :ROFLMAO:
literally noone thinks that you took screenshots by force or made mamp take them? You're delusional.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Sanj did the recall pk. Quote went funny. Then says he agrees GM shouldn’t get involved in PK 🤣

Also sorry you’re a moron if you think mamp would post a screenshot to show he is giving people items you gimp. He even told you

Mate insulting Gem like that when she’s done nothing but be nice to you. Such a ******. Sort your priorities out ffs.
priorities out? they aren't my friends just some random people behind a monitor.. lmao

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009

You mean the corruption started when you were hounded out of your last server, constantly being called a moron etc - then came crawling back to Elite Mir like it would be your safe space?

There are people you can talk to about your current disposition. Feel free to DM me if you need any help. I mean that sincerely.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
You mean the corruption started when you were hounded out of your last server, constantly being called a moron etc - then came crawling back to Elite Mir like it would be your safe space?

There are people you can talk to about your current disposition. Feel free to DM me if you need any help. I mean that sincerely.
only server i played was Alliance? and stil playing alliance?. much u know tbh lol... its alright for u to insult and troll me and not get warning but i say something out of line i get a warning... seems fair :ROFLMAO:

and legit reason i rejoined elite was cause all i heard in discord was lack of taos. i was helping out the guild even donated 70m for them to get a recall set. so yeah alright mamp troll all u like mate.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
priorities out? they aren't my friends just some random people behind a monitor.. lmao

Yeah I don’t think someone with a mindset like yours can have friends. Nice person you are..

Mamp had posted everything publicly. A stupid joke yes. But if you think that’s how he would be corrupt. For everyone to see and post it to say “look I’m being corrupt” then you’re really being silly…

If he was to be corrupt it would be done hush hush and not posted. These screenshots are not “proof” or evidence. It is what mamp himself showed.

Edit: also thinking this post has dragged on and is now just Grumpy throwing insults. If he believes there is a case I’m sure it could be done a better way. Shouldn’t this post be closed now?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Yeah I don’t think someone with a mindset like yours can have friends. Nice person you are..

Mamp had posted everything publicly. A stupid joke yes. But if you think that’s how he would be corrupt. For everyone to see and post it to say “look I’m being corrupt” then you’re really being silly…

If he was to be corrupt it would be done hush hush and not posted. These screenshots are not “proof” or evidence. It is what mamp himself showed.
Pictures speak louder than words. its all over the forum for people to see and make up there own minds. not mine ELITE is corrupt has u like it should be AVOIDED

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Pictures speak louder than words. its all over the forum for people to see and make up there own minds. not mine ELITE is corrupt has u like it should be AVOIDED
The pictures came from a GM you muppet. What GM would go.

“hi I’m corrupt here is the proof”

@Jev I really think this post is dragging and should be closed. Surely there’s a proper way Grumpy can file a complaint where we don’t all have to read his dribble?

• Haha
Reactions: Lose

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
The pictures came from a GM you muppet. What GM would go.

“hi I’m corrupt here is the proof”

@Jev I really think this post is dragging and should be closed. Surely there’s a proper way Grumpy can file a complaint where we don’t all have to read his dribble?
Aww Mamp not giving u items anymore cause hes been caught out being corrupt now ur crying for thread to be closed 😭😭😭

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
i play my own servers.... its why i make them...
We know, and you were open and honest about it get go, if I recall, you didnt make a server for others, you made a server for yourself, others were allowed to join etc, But I also suspect you didn't have an impact on the users / server in general as a "player", I'm pretty sure? well, other then the odd recall pk, I mean we all did that on euro, you just using hax to do it now ;)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Nobody close this thread please.

View attachment 30071

Theres the context behind why i said adding a crypto miner to a mir client wouldn't bother lomcn staff for those that arent in the discord...

even more proof that ur taking every single thing out of context and twisting it

Are you two really out there pushing the narrative that the only reason we let certain servers advertise (the ones you don't like) is for the £5/10 made from their adverts? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I'll also suck your dick for a pack of cigarettes spread the word! Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpycookie

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Nobody close this thread please.

Are you two really out there pushing the narrative that the only reason we let certain servers advertise (the ones you don't like) is for the £5/10 made from their adverts? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I'll also suck your dick for a pack of cigarettes spread the word! Idiots
You’re a Marlboro man I’ve heard? 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.