Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

View attachment 30104
I'm sat here with my popcorn and Caribbean rum waiting for all this tea about me to spill

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
SPL1FF made the thread, and we backed him on making it, doesn't mean we WANTED it made.

Can't wait for all this supposed stuff about me that u have.
meh **** it have it all here u go mate 1673206385868.png 1673206461147.png

its all on Elite DISCORD how the THREAD started. your all talking about CORRUPTED servers. so yeah im totally in my rights and on topic slandering elite server for Corruption that ive WITNESSED and screenshots of corruption happening.

i love these comments 1673206722861.png xD

WHY THIS THREAD WAS BORN AND WHY IM SLANDERING ELITE.

Hypocrites u talk corruption but elite are the biggest culprits xD

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
meh **** it have it all here u go mate View attachment 30101 View attachment 30105

its all on Elite DISCORD how the THREAD started. your all talking about CORRUPTED servers. so yeah im totally in my rights and on topic slandering elite server for Corruption that ive WITNESSED and screenshots of corruption happening.

i love these comments View attachment 30107 xD
congrats, you posted **** thats already public. Can't stop peoples personal opinions 😂

was expecting worse tbh, not **** that people have already seen :ROFLMAO:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
also, the last screenshot is out of context.

context: member of lomcn staff removed my screenshot of the mirtracks usercount being manipulated, i didnt know why it was removed at first hence the "living in china" comments, I have since been told why it was removed.

edit: none of them have context as you've just taken a screenshot of a discord message search that is nothing but my messages 😂

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
congrats, you posted **** thats already public. Can't stop peoples personal opinions 😂

was expecting worse tbh, not **** that people have already seen :ROFLMAO:
ermm? ok... pretty sure i was proving on WHY this thread was created in first place and why im slandering ELITE mir? not Nexus :ROFLMAO:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
ermm? ok... pretty sure i was proving on WHY this thread was created in first place and why im slandering ELITE mir? not Nexus :ROFLMAO:
would love to see u slander nexus tbh, see what **** u can pull out ur arse for it. I've done nothing but public and open about my opinions and intentions

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
also, the last screenshot is out of context.

context: member of lomcn staff removed my screenshot of the mirtracks usercount being manipulated, i didnt know why it was removed at first hence the "living in china" comments, I have since been told why it was removed.

edit: none of them have context as you've just taken a screenshot of a discord message search that is nothing but my messages 😂
not here to slander you or **** on ur parade im proving a point this thread is biased on elite MIR wanting to stop LOMCN and corruption when elite mir is the leading cause?...
would love to see u slander nexus tbh, see what **** u can pull out ur arse for it. I've done nothing but public and open about my opinions and intentions
do shiit mamp does and u will noprob

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
not here to slander you or **** on ur parade im proving a point this thread is biased on elite MIR wanting to stop LOMCN and corruption when elite mir is the leading cause?...

do shiit mamp does and u will noprob
so you'd agree that you're posting slander against Elite and its GMs?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Im posting why this thread was created 100% back track on our conversation mate. ur another mamp just no insults. try twist my words u female in real life? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Im posting why this thread was created 100% back track on our conversation mate. ur another mamp just no insults. try twist my words u female in real life? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I ain't twisting anything, you're the one that came onto this thread twisting every single message, comment, post to your agenda of trying to make Elite and it's GM's look bad

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Jev was involved too.. it was an open discussion about mir and user count etc. that’s kind of the point.

A clear conversation. Something you and your 9 personalities can try to do when you’re alone.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
I like this thread, it's keeping me sane while I listen to track after track of ambient music
(I legit just finished listening to 800 sound effects for monsters)

Cheers guys
**** sounds, most play with music on 😂

Jev was involved too.. it was an open discussion about mir and user count etc. that’s kind of the point.

A clear conversation. Something you and your 9 personalities can try to do when you’re alone.
yeah idk why he edited over Jevs name in the PUBLIC discord messages, one of his personalities doesn't wanna get Jev "dragged" into it? idk

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
**** sounds, most play with music on 😂
I can't, Chris said this to me.

But even if it only hits 10% of the playerbase, this server is being re-done from every angle, my brain wont allow it otherwise! :D

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004

lmao that wasn't my point. the point is WHY this thread was created and why im saying Elite server is CORRUPT and needs avoid tag

This thread started on ELITE DISCORD. Win, Spliff, valhalla and someone i wont mention.

So if anything elite are fine ones to freaking talk. there more CORRUPT than all of 3gena+apoc combined. :ROFLMAO:
yeah idk why he edited over Jevs name in the PUBLIC discord messages, one of his personalities doesn't wanna get Jev "dragged" into it? idk
Elite discord is not a public discord its ELITES servers discord? and why should i drag jevs name up when really he didnt do or say **** all on the matter it was you, and win? lolz spliff just made the thread

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
lmao that wasn't my point. the point is WHY this thread was created and why im saying Elite server is CORRUPT and needs avoid tag

This thread started on ELITE DISCORD. Win, Spliff, valhalla and someone i wont mention.

So if anything elite are fine ones to freaking talk. there more CORRUPT than all of 3gena+apoc combined. :ROFLMAO:
I just mentioned them.. jev.

My point is it was an open discussion. It wasn’t in elite discord. It was in the elite gaming one… which is for gaming, they even have sections for 3gena and other servers….

I’m pretty sure mamp, part of ELITE team. Also said he thinks user count should stay.

Whatever you took this morning hook us up.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
your boring the **** out of me now anyway if u cant talk corruption and how LOMCN is so BAD and wrong for allowing servers like ELITE advertised than i have **** all else to say? lol

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

Elite discord is not a public discord its ELITES servers discord? and why should i drag jevs name up when really he didnt do or say **** all on the matter it was you, and win? lolz spliff just made the thread
Wouldn't worry too much, Tai put it to a vote, and it got voted as a no to remove the UC.

Reactions: Grumpycookie
Status
Not open for further replies.