Longevity of Mir 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Doing my part.

Honestly it felt sad seeing this thread closed because it had some good-ish points regarding the theme of thread.
i thought so too. i mean it is about corruption and LOMCN not giving a **** about the user count and corrupted servers popping up from thine air? and its funny how the people behind it are those who are most corrupt and denying it. like its all fun and games summoning 1000s of WTS posting it on discord for everyone to see.

gotta say its first server ive ever played with a game master summoning 1000s of WTS on a live server within a group+GUILD and say its alright dont worry about it. where not corrupt 3gena, BON and LOMCN are the corrupted ones.. where Subscripted based Elite mir server where better than everyone else. we dont milk u. we dont spend the money we earned from the 9.99 a month(7.99) since christmas subscription we just Summon afew selected friends 100000s+ of woomataurus and show off rarest item in game :ROFLMAO:

but LOMCN is the problem right? go figure...

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
i thought so too. i mean it is about corruption and LOMCN not giving a **** about the user count and corrupted servers popping up from thine air? and its funny how the people behind it are those who are most corrupt and denying it. like its all fun and games summoning 1000s of WTS posting it on discord for everyone to see.

gotta say its first server ive ever played with a game master summoning 1000s of WTS on a live server within a group+GUILD and say its alright dont worry about it. where not corrupt 3gena, BON and LOMCN are the corrupted ones.. where Subscripted based Elite mir server where better than everyone else. we dont milk u. we dont spend the money we earned from the 9.99 a month(7.99) since christmas subscription we just Summon afew selected friends 100000s+ of woomataurus and show off rarest item in game :ROFLMAO:

but LOMCN is the problem right? go figure...

How's you mums court case against LOMCN going?

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Aww Mamp not giving u items anymore cause hes been caught out being corrupt now ur crying for thread to be closed 😭😭😭

Yes exactly that damn you caught me. Mamp wont give me items now because detective grumpy has solved the case.

Mamp isn’t a mate of mine and I don’t currently play but yes you are right.

Anyway keeping on topic. This whole thread is the problem with longevity of mir. Everyone blames everyone of being out for themselves, corruption and hate each other. And the player base are dribbling fools like Grumpy.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Elite say they arent touching the profits.. lets do some maths APPEARANTLY from Elite mir Game masters i have learning difficulties cause they abuse, cyberbully and insult there players such nice game masters highly recommanded???????????????. (fine example is the reply under my lovely eassy) your welcome to be subjected to ABUSE from MAMP all day long. but dont say anything wrong back he'll get power trip on ur arse.. anyway all that said bare with me Elite think i have learning difficulties but i just speak my mind and dont give to ****s about it lolol 😘

lets start with the (CASH GRAB CORRUPTION) this thread was MADE cause of Elite discord crying about LOMCN not doing **** all for the mir community so lets dive deep and get to the rocky bottom of it all :)

Servers been around for 5 months.. first month about 200 users 2-3-4 month about 100-150 users and 5 month it went from 9.99 to 7.99

So first month about 250 users. ima do 200, 1.999quid for first MONTH. 3 months 150 users 9.99 each 4.495 and last month give or take 100-150 users again but subscript went to 7.99 1.198.. Give or take about 7-8K in 5months of server active?

WIN swears thru hes arse, nose and teeth he doesnt touch that money so LCD and Dedi cost 1000s a month? hes sitting on 7K cash from the players and has the nerv to call out LOMCN, 3 gena and BONS server?.. planning on going on holiday(pretty sure its hes 2nd one since elite server went live) slags off Apoc for going on a skiing holiday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i tell u something now. i play 3genas server ALLIANCE i dont see the corrupted **** u see in ELITE. 3gena updates hes server almost every day. yea hes got a cash shop but u can buy/farm 90% of hes GG shop and u can also set up stall to sell gold for GG to buy the stuff u cannot farm personally.

if anyones corrupt and sucking on a sour apple its WIN. pull ya knickers our ya backside open your eyes. u have corrupted gamemasters . u lie to the community and pretend ur the bees knees and u do **** all wrong. I say bullshiit.

3gena is not the problem
LOMCN is not the problem
BONS crypto is not the problem

ELITE server is the problem for starting and stirring up shiit to scare people away from new servers thats popping up.. U do not control people and ur no ******* shepherd. people can and will make up there own mind so stop being jealous, pitty and so envy of others taking your MONEY u got plenty of mir players willing to spend 1000s on 100M gold. enough costume to go round..

Lets see whats Elite done for the community part from insult there players. show corruption lie about using profits for there own agender slag every server off including LOMCN?

Now cause this thread was all about LOMCN. lets see what LOMCN have done

DONATED 100s to some sick guy that died? i think? i cant remember hes name SORRY
Hosts/advertises MIR servers for pennys.? 5/10QUID?? and u guys earn 100s??
Put up with ur corruption jealously bullshiit
Host/Upload files u know howmuch it costs to have HTTP to host such files? or even github? yeah
helped 100s of people connect and play mir servers
Helps 100s Set up mir servers

Without LOMCN u think we'd have PRIVATE server to play or Elite to SUBSCRIPT players playing and making 1000s?

U slag off LOMCN. but lets be honest LOMCN been here alot ******* longer than your server and its gonna be here ALOT longer after ur server has died from corruption

so u can slagg me off all u like
Slag 3gena off
Slag BON off
Slag LOMCN off

ur only showing how petty and childish elite truly are

Elite should have an AVOID tag.. i think i covered my bases?

Let the MAMP insults begin..... Stay on topic now yea? no more about my MUM she isn't part fot eh corruption(altho she spat me out)

How's you mums court case against LOMCN going?
Stop going off topic. its about corruption and how LOMCN dont do **** all for mir community anymore not about my mum. thanks?

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Elite say they arent touching the profits.. lets do some maths APPEARANTLY from Elite mir Game masters i have learning difficulties cause they abuse, cyberbully and insult there players such nice game masters highly recommanded???????????????. (fine example is the reply under my lovely eassy) your welcome to be subjected to ABUSE from MAMP all day long. but dont say anything wrong back he'll get power trip on ur arse.. any all that said bare with me Elite think i have learning difficulties but i just speak my mind and dont give to ****s about it lolol 😘

lets start with the (CASH GRAB CORRUPTION) this thread was MADE cause of Elite discord crying about LOMCN not doing **** all for the mir community so lets dive deep and get to the rocky bottom of it all :)

Servers been around for 5 months.. first month about 200 users 2-3-4 month about 100-150 users and 5 month it went from 9.99 to 7.99

So first month about 250 users. ima do 200, 1.999quid for first MONTH. 3 months 150 users 9.99 each 4.495 and last month give or take 100-150 users again but subscript went to 7.99 1.198.. Give or take about 7-8K in 5months of server active?

WIN swears thru hes arse, nose and teeth he doesnt touch that money so LCD and Dedi cost 1000s a month? hes sitting on 7K cash from the players and has the nerv to call out LOMCN, 3 gena and BONS server?.. planning on going on holiday(pretty sure its hes 2nd one since elite server went live) slags off Apoc for going on a skiing holiday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i tell u something now. i play 3genas server ALLIANCE i dont see the corrupted **** u see in ELITE. 3gena updates hes server almost every day. yea hes got a cash shop but u can buy/farm 90% of hes GG shop and u can also set up stall to sell gold for GG to buy the stuff u cannot farm personally.

if anyones corrupt and sucking on a sour apple its WIN. pull ya knickers our ya backside open your eyes. u have corrupted gamemasters . u lie to the community and pretend ur the bees knees and u do **** all wrong. I say bullshiit.

3gena is not the problem
LOMCN is not the problem

ELITE server is the problem for starting and stirring up shiit to scare people away from new servers thats popping up.. U do not control people and ur no ******* shepherd. people can and will make up there own mind so stop being jealous, pitty and so envy of others taking your MONEY u got plenty of mir players willing to spend 1000s on 100M gold. enough costume to go round..

Lets see whats Elite done for the community part from insult there players. show corruption lie about using profits for there own agender slag every server off including LOMCN?

DONATED 100s to some sick guy that died? i think? i cant remember hes name SORRY

Host/Upload files u know howmuch it costs to have HTTP to host such files? or even github? yeah

Without LOMCN u think we'd have PRIVATE server to play or Elite to SUBSCRIPT players playing and making 1000s?

U slag off LOMCN. but lets be honest LOMCN been here alot ******* longer than your server and its gonna be here ALOT longer after ur server has died from corruption

Slag 3gena off
Slag BON off
Slag LOMCN off

Let the MAMP insults begin..... Stay on topic now yea? no more about my MUM she isn't part fot eh corruption(altho she spat me out)

Stop going off topic. its about corruption and how LOMCN dont do **** all for mir community anymore not about my mum. thanks?
ur judging all ur numbers for the subscription based off of EVERYONE that plays/played purchased it, I've seen the numbers for Elite and can assure you it's nowhere near 7-8k. 100's of hours of LCD's time at £40-£50 a session isn't cheap either, but that's whats needed to keep a large playerbase and new features rolling in.

Don't forget he also works fulltime and doesn't live off of his mum *cough* like you *cough*

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
Elite say they arent touching the profits.. lets do some maths APPEARANTLY from Elite mir Game masters i have learning difficulties cause they abuse, cyberbully and insult there players such nice game masters highly recommanded???????????????. (fine example is the reply under my lovely eassy) your welcome to be subjected to ABUSE from MAMP all day long. but dont say anything wrong back he'll get power trip on ur arse.. any all that said bare with me Elite think i have learning difficulties but i just speak my mind and dont give to ****s about it lolol 😘

3gena is not the problem
LOMCN is not the problem

Slag 3gena off
Slag BON off
Slag LOMCN off

Why are you and your mum taking LOMCN to court if you support them so vehemently?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
ur judging all ur numbers for the subscription based off of EVERYONE that plays/played purchased it, I've seen the numbers for Elite and can assure you it's nowhere near 7-8k. 100's of hours of LCD's time at £40-£50 a session isn't cheap either, but that's whats needed to keep a large playerbase and new features rolling in.

Don't forget he also works fulltime and doesn't live off of his mum *cough* like you *cough*
dont care for numbers. it was a rough estimate i have LEARNING DIFFICULTIES in the eyes, and words of MAMP so you know i did my best ^^ glad u keeped on topic
Why are you and your mum taking LOMCN to court if you support them so vehemently?
cant keep to the thread topic MAMP? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
dont care for numbers. it was a rough estimate i have LEARNING DIFFICULTIES in the eyes, and words of MAMP so you know i did my best ^^ glad u keeped on topic
the topic that you pulled out of your arse and keep trying to force people to follow? Didn't realise you were the new lomcn admin.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011

3gena is not the problem
LOMCN is not the problem

Slag 3gena off
Slag BON off
Slag LOMCN off

Keep playing mir alliance which isn’t about cash.

“Got to use real money to tier up items”

Dribble.

Attachments

• BFDB6657-4968-458B-BF44-BA12187A0D6C.jpeg
    BFDB6657-4968-458B-BF44-BA12187A0D6C.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 11

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
the topic that you pulled out of your arse and keep trying to force people to follow? Didn't realise you were the new lomcn admin.
1673205014255.png

THE TOPIC.. whats damaging the game corrupted game masters like mamp :ROFLMAO: envy jealous people like WIN slagging every server+LOMCN at every chance he gets.. v
Keep playing mir alliance which isn’t about cash.

“Got to use real money to tier up items”

Dribble.
servers been updated since than bro? lol thats old news about Alliance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NPCs stil stupid has **** mind you..

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
View attachment 30095

THE TOPIC.. whats damaging the game corrupted game masters like mamp :ROFLMAO: envy jealous people like WIN slagging every server+LOMCN at every chance he gets.. v

servers been updated since than bro? lol thats old news about Alliance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah? the topic is things that can be done to improve the game, not slander Elite because u got caught out on your multiple personality disorder.

You saying "How much has WIN paid you" is like me saying How much have 3gena and bon paid you to become such a **** overnight?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
yeah? the topic is things that can be done to improve the game, not slander Elite because u got caught out on your multiple personality disorder.
Elite started this thread.. the whole reason for this thread is because ELITE wanted it. want me to get discord messages? so yea. slander the people who WANTED this thread posted. SPLIFF made this thread for WIN.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Elite started this thread.. the whole reason for this thread is because ELITE wanted it. want me to get discord messages? so yea. slander the people who WANTED this thread posted. SPLIFF made this thread for WIN.
SPL1FF isn't part of Elite tho is he? 😂 idiot

Which personality am I speaking with btw? #1 or #26?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
1673205329615.png No spliff Made this thread for WIN... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 1673205440658.png I REMOVED A NAME TO PROTECT HIM... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ohh yeahh?...... wanna try call me out a Lier now?

Whos the idiot now.. oh valhalla. dont step in that dog **** :poop::poop::poop::poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
yeah? I posted the same thing to Nexus' discord too as theres people on my discord that don't currently have lomcn accounts. Doesn't mean that I wanted the thread made and doesn't mean that Elite wanted the thread made

SPL1FF made the thread, and we backed him on making it, doesn't mean we WANTED it made.

Can't wait for all this supposed stuff about me that u have.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
yeah? I posted the same thing to Nexus' discord too as theres people on my discord that don't currently have lomcn accounts. Doesn't mean that I wanted the thread made and doesn't mean that Elite wanted the thread made
not gonna screen shot everything the reason why this thread was created.. bottom line of it it involves u, win, spliff and 1 more which i wont mention.. im staying on topic CORRUPTION 😘

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
not gonna screen shot everything the reason why this thread was created.. bottom line of it it involves u, win, spliff and 1 more which i wont mention.. im staying on topic CORRUPTION 😘
no no no please, do, at least 5 of your personalities seem to think they have something to prove so please bring it to light. I'd love to know what I've done.
I'm patiently waiting here, waiting for the cropped, out of context screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.