smoochy boys on tour

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Greetings everyone,
I‘d like to know whats the majority’s opinions on this questionnaire please

Name 3 nicknames on lomcn or place them in your favourite spots to create your dream server

Coder :
Advertiser :
Content Advisor :

you can put whomever you feel like on any desired spots, can add 3 coders or 3 content advisors whatever you feel like as long as you think it will make 3 members of your server dream team

Not necessarily an active user, can put anyones from the LOMCN community
I’ll go first to give out an example

Coder : @Jamie
Advertiser : @Bon
Content Advisor : @Sanjian

theres more to it lol just need to collect/know as much thoughts as possible :D

P.s
To avoid spamming someones notifications list it would be better if you don’t mention them with the @ just nicknames are fine.

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
It's a hard one to allocate

My team would be LCD, Sanj and Chris (Stormhero)

Hard to decide where people would go as they'd all just be a powerhouse team to have :F

Reactions: IHaveALongName

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
brave of you to assume Far would work with me 😂
Cristiano Ronaldo have moved to Al-Nassr Club (Saudi Pro League) from Manchester United (PL)

Wouldn’t surprise me if Far, 3gena and Tai started a server team at this point 😂

Money can also be quite triggering if the right amount numbers been added to the deal too

It's a hard one to allocate

My team would be LCD, Sanj and Chris (Stormhero)

Hard to decide where people would go as they'd all just be a powerhouse team to have :F

Powerhouse like anyone can be assigned to these roles?
or Powerhouse as in 1 role can be enough to form a dream team?

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Coder: @Lilcooldoode
Advertiser:
@Lilcooldoode
Content Advisor:
@Lilcooldoode

Suck Up Yes Man GIF by Noise Nest Network

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Many eons ago me, Tai and a few others did actually attempt to start a server together :ROFLMAO:
What went wrong?
And since this is brought up, i was wondering the other day why LOMCN doesn’t have some sort of official world wide international server?

Imagine a giant server with loads of chinese, arabs and english like how euro mir 2 used to be, and with the current usercount in other private servers i bet you can get over 500 user counts.

Why this hasn’t happened yet 💔
#MakeEuroMir2RiseAgain just not as grindy lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
What went wrong?
And since this is brought up, i was wondering the other day why LOMCN doesn’t have some sort of official world wide international server?

Imagine a giant server with loads of chinese, arabs and english like how euro mir 2 used to be, and with the current usercount in other private servers i bet you can get over 500 user counts.

Lots went wrong, i don't remember it getting very far :ROFLMAO:. My memory is very vague as it was probably coming up on 20 years ago now (depressing). It was very early days - maybe Diamond M2 files or earlier. Decided to focus on the wrong things. One of the team members (i think his lomcn name was jedi88) made an awesome ship in 3DSMax you could walk on that we imported in to the prajna map. Wish i'd kept those assets as they'd be good even to this day.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
What went wrong?

If we was to have our own "Official server" I'm not sure we'd want others servers to be advertising, stealing our players :P

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Why would you rate me as advertiser I'm terrible at advertising.

I like @Sanjian content, think he cares a lot about how things look and clearly goes to great lengths to perfect stuff. Always nice to see his work. no idea what his gameplay and stuff is like tho as never played his servers, but u can tell it'll at least be a really nice looking game.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

I like @Sanjian content, think he cares a lot about how things look and clearly goes to great lengths to perfect stuff. Always nice to see his work. no idea what his gameplay and stuff is like tho as never played his servers, but u can tell it'll at least be a really nice looking game.
it looks great but plays like **** ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
it looks great but plays like **** ^^
That wasn't a dig btw, I'd imagine if you've put as much effort into the graphical side of things you will probably put same effort into the game play.
Jamie's a fantastic coder, 1 of the best, but he does some questionable game design imo lol (ps love u jamie)

Reactions: Sanjian

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Game play on Reborn was brilliant.
What Sanj does need is a community manager :P

Reactions: Tai