Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Clearly did not play euro if you think Luck+3/4 is the equivalent of your +10 (50% chance to hit max.)

as for Koriban, It might take you 3-4 days to craft them all but lets not forget that you play 10 hours+ a day.
When someone can BUY that sort of power that takes a person 40+ 50+ hours to craft and create themselves then it is massively pay to win....

You need 5m and a burj scroll. Burj scrolls are from the daily quests. Takes about 30minutes to complete one. Gold bars drop off all bosses, and gold on here is extremly easy to make (MoneyTree's)

The only time consuming part is having to wait 3hours for it to craft. Only downside is it has a small chance of failing.

If people want to pay £50 for that, I say let them. Wasting money lol.

You cannot compare this server to Chronicles in terms of pay to win. At all. RMT'ing on Chronicles destroyed it and the GM's failed to do anything about it, despite countless suggestions.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Appreciate that point of view but categorizing the players into two groups is far from accurate.
You also have people that can spend 8 hours a day AND spend £100+ a month.

Eitherway it will sort itself out in the end, either players will quit because the pay to win crew are spoiling it (like chronicles) or the server team will balance it out so that the cash spenders do not have a silly advantage.

pay2win crew? like on chronicles? it's clearly you dont know how much tons of money they spent on there and how little they spend on here also it's not the same people that are spending the money . Just because 1 person bought one time from gameshop and actualy ended up cursing his wepon later on dont know what you see game breaking ? They need to keep server alive somehow maybe they will nerf the bene in the shop aswel .

Tbh all you did on chronicles forums was bitch and moan all day it seems you brought all your negative **** and complains over here

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
i was just going to sign up for your forums but for some reason someone else thinks the name - D1craig is awesome. so for that reason i wont be signing up.

there are too many easy teleports. that big map looks awesome but its pointless when you can teleport everywhere. well everywhere i have needed to go you can teleport to.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Sw seems to be broken for past 10 mins we have been on flag yet menace are still gettin more points?

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
wtf how to fix i got a small black box game donst come on ??

---------- Post Merged at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:42 PM ----------

wtf how to fix i got a small black box game donst come on ??

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:52 PM ----------

SMALL BLACK BOX WTF ??

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Appreciate that point of view but categorizing the players into two groups is far from accurate.
You also have people that can spend 8 hours a day AND spend £100+ a month.

Eitherway it will sort itself out in the end, either players will quit because the pay to win crew are spoiling it (like chronicles) or the server team will balance it out so that the cash spenders do not have a silly advantage.

As much as people love to cry at the moment they will either get over them selves or move on, neither makes as difference to us (Nor do i care). Just because our Holy Grail is more out there and more people know about it than what other servers deal with they give us more 'stick' for it. Which little people like this don't even take a breath from me. As for a Pay to Win server, please answer this honestly does our mcs look like 95% other servers shops?
-Edit cash spenders do not have a 'silly' advantage any way.
A lot of people around here struggle with old terms/sayings/common sense but turn coat springs to mind here xD

You need 5m and a burj scroll. Burj scrolls are from the daily quests. Takes about 30minutes to complete one. Gold bars drop off all bosses, and gold on here is extremly easy to make (MoneyTree's)

The only time consuming part is having to wait 3hours for it to craft. Only downside is it has a small chance of failing.

If people want to pay £50 for that, I say let them. Wasting money lol.

You cannot compare this server to Chronicles in terms of pay to win. At all. RMT'ing on Chronicles destroyed it and the GM's failed to do anything about it, despite countless suggestions.

I have time for Samuel, so i wont dis-credit him with his server his has done a blinding job so far, but i believe listening to the real people is there down side.

i was just going to sign up for your forums but for some reason someone else thinks the name - D1craig is awesome. so for that reason i wont be signing up.

there are too many easy teleports. that big map looks awesome but its pointless when you can teleport everywhere. well everywhere i have needed to go you can teleport to.

Who ever thinks the name 'D1craig' is awesome is clearly in a lonely place right now.. and if you can be bothered to think of a half decent name and sign up then why bother posting at all?

As for to many easy teleports and can teleport to every where you must of mis-read the advert when we said we are custom mr/hr and not a original boring same server like 98% on this forum.

---
People wonder why we don't want a section on this forum? lool xD

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
You would be wise to have a diplomatic attitude towards your potential userbase Luke, a friendly suggestion.

Alot of people will not play a server purely based on the GM's attitude, regardless of how good it is.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
You would be wise to have a diplomatic attitude towards your potential userbase Luke, a friendly suggestion.

Alot of people will not play a server purely based on the GM's attitude, regardless of how good it is.

I am frankly quite stunned by his latest response. I believe his replies and posts previously have been quite diplomatic considering actually, but this last one jesus. Call people out fair enough, but do it properly and when called for. Most of the reply was aimed at people who are actually giving constructive or at least neutral feedback and he acts like they are attacking him/Galaxy 0_o

I can understand the amount of shite he is getting can be frustrating, but take a notch down.

EDIT:

Also, as a note I start playing about 2 days ago (probably about 10 hours altogther maybe, if that). I am barely level 33, and have spent a lot of that time faffing. Yet I almost have enough materials to make 2 holygrails.

I'm no expert I'll admit, but I am struggling to see what is so vastly p2w here. Payers definitely, definitely get an advantage. But one that is insurmountable? Not in the least.

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I am frankly quite stunned by his latest response. I believe his replies and posts previously have been quite diplomatic considering actually, but this last one jesus. Call people out fair enough, but do it properly and when called for. Most of the reply was aimed at people who are actually giving constructive or at least neutral feedback and he acts like they are attacking him/Galaxy 0_o

I can understand the amount of shite he is getting can be frustrating, but take a notch down.

EDIT:

Also, as a note I start playing about 2 days ago (probably about 10 hours altogther maybe, if that). I am barely level 33, and have spent a lot of that time faffing. Yet I almost have enough materials to make 2 holygrails.

I'm no expert I'll admit, but I am struggling to see what is so vastly p2w here. Payers definitely, definitely get an advantage. But one that is insurmountable? Not in the least.

As you said he has probably just had enough of all the people putting his server down, understandable that he is annoyed. People dont realise the time and effort that goes into server work/maintenance and will moan at the tiny things.

Oh and mir players never say whats good about your server, always bombarded by moans and cries. Mir community for ya :P

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
As you said he has probably just had enough of all the people putting his server down, understandable that he is annoyed. People dont realise the time and effort that goes into server work/maintenance and will moan at the tiny things.

Oh and mir players never say whats good about your server, always bombarded by moans and cries. Mir community for ya :P

Indeed , but anyways yday i was a bit frustrated with irl stuff aswell and the outcome was that childish comment :P , which i'm sorry about it and have edited it .
Anyways this is mir community but me and Avantasia are used to it by over 4 years so isn't really an issue for us ^^.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
If i put hours and hours of time and effort into something and some keyboards warriors cried because of balance,donations, whatever. i dont think i have the composure or patience to take it aswell as he has.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
please answer this honestly does our mcs look like 95% other servers shops?

Why would you compare yourself with 95% of other servers?
There are TWO servers with a userbase of 100+ players.
Does your cash shop look more pay to win than the other server.. yes it certainly does.
Does your cash shop look more pay to win than some shity 10 population server - I don't care is the answer to that one. It has 10 players because its shlt, just like 95% of all servers.

I just don't like the idea and any server that promotes high luck is asking for imbalance, issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

As iv'e said your server has a lot of good features and what I have played I have enjoyed. But I know exactly what awaits me at "end game" and have no interest in getting there due to high luck, high damage, huge state increments between sets and the lack of balance.

Keep plugging away, collect your cash that you have worked for and develop this server into something that can last.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

The amount of times I hear people say that people crying over something because there voicing there opinion about something on these forums if we all had a pound for that trash talk we could all be well off, nd well this server wouldn't be online to aid the gms pockets.

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
any fix for this small black box yet ffs

I'm surprised no one has helped you yet, as you have provided a nigh-on-astronomical level of information and detail, providing anyone wishing to help you with absolutely everything they need to help.

To your absolute credit, you posted not once, but 4 times! Each post containing the same extraordinary amount of concise and usable data for us to help you "black box WTF WTF WTF!?" etc. You then went even further to explain to us, that the 'game doesnt come on'.

To be honest, I stunned no one has managed to provided some form of support with that level of information to diagnose.

Your attitude and my sarcasm aside, please try to explain the problem you are having clearly and with as much information as possible. Not only does it help people who are going to help them, it also makes your post much more likely to coerce a response.

First answer these:

Have you downloaded the FULL client patch from here: https://mega.nz/#F!mcAEkbBY!NX_1JRK_Kfmt7rsWtaL00w (there are 2 mirrors in the first post if you prefer)
Have you THEN downloaded the latest .exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8k0f3sbrc15lhdn/Client.exe
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/download/8k0f3sbrc15lhdn/Client.exe"]) and then put it in the install folder above?
[/URL]
My guess is no, but just incase.

THEN read this thread:

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?88388-FAO-People-with-black-screen-issues

Last edited:

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
waiting for 4k GG Pain... AnyChance of This Soon ?? As Im Not On For 2 long and wnna get some exps

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
As for to many easy teleports and can teleport to every where you must of mis-read the advert when we said we are custom mr/hr and not a original boring same server like 98% on this forum.

---
People wonder why we don't want a section on this forum? lool xD

i have not mis read anything, i have experienced it ingame. teleports are not a bad idea but having them to the entrance of each cave just removes the need for provinces. i actually quite enjoyed the server but with responses like that i dont think i will waste my time on it anymore.

i was more curious as to who thought it would be fun to take my forum name that is pretty much mine on every forum i have ever viewed so someone only done it to be funny. has the guy/gal who chose to use it even posted?

i only said this aobut the teleports because i viewed the map of the provinces that looks like it took sometime to do, match map entrances etc. and then it goes out the window with teleports that make most of this a waste of your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.