4heros threads get deleted...

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
I'm happy to donate, on my mir life I have prob donated over £500-£1000 to servers, if they accepted donations or if to help them with costs.

I played a Ragnarok private server and also spent another £500-£1000.

Did I get an advantage in the games? Not really, a slight advantage yes but items you could buy with cash shop stuff players would buy with in game gold so it worked out fair across the board.

the point is u didnt have to spend time makeing the gold, u spent that time doing something else (related to the game or not) , servers who sell items 4 rlc made players think its ok to spend rlc on games and made them think they can buy anything anywhere like kyeron said we lost players because we didnt want to sell items or give an advantage to the ppl with money

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
the point is u didnt have to spend time makeing the gold, u spent that time doing something else (related to the game or not) , servers who sell items 4 rlc made players think its ok to spend rlc on games and made them think they can buy anything anywhere like kyeron said we lost players because we didnt want to sell items or give an advantage to the ppl with money

It was logical to me spending cash on a game though. If I go out for 1 night I end up £100-£200 down. Do that 4-8 times a month = minimum of £400 - max of £1600 all pissed away. I may end up bedding some slag which then in turn means I gotta get a ****ing STD test. So for one month of going out I covered nearly 4 years of gaming its not bad value for money in my opinion.

Also a lot better value than my recent £2k + spent on a new gaming rig to play 1 game.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Transporter your servers about donations too :P Like bon said though if you dont like it dont play lol, I dont mind the fact he needs to cover costs of his web hosting, domain, dedicated server, and he also chucks the coders a few quid every now and again. Posting such threads and junk about donations wont stop them so theres no point moaning really.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Transporter your servers about donations too :P Like bon said though if you dont like it dont play lol, I dont mind the fact he needs to cover costs of his web hosting, domain, dedicated server, and he also chucks the coders a few quid every now and again. Posting such threads and junk about donations wont stop them so theres no point moaning really.

Hardley, and i refunded most of the donaters from the previous ReTRoN.

The prices he is charging, he should be closed down and banned for extausion.

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Report the posts, i'll delete them if i find them to be irrelivent. Thats what heppened in this case. I'm busy i can't check every thread on the forums 24/7.

Help me to help you.

p

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
ρяєα¢нєя;697274 said:
Report the posts, i'll delete them if i find them to be irrelivent. Thats what heppened in this case. I'm busy i can't check every thread on the forums 24/7.

Help me to help you.

p

Anything you don't like will be irreivant to you. but my post's never said nowt bad about 4heros........... anyways end of.

yet you have time to moderate 4heros forum to your liking :P

Last edited:

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Dont like it dont play? simple really.

Stop your utter *****ing transporter your the most retarded person ive seen on this forums.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Hardley, and i refunded most of the donaters from the previous ReTRoN.

The prices he is charging, he should be closed down and banned for extausion.

Hah, are you ACTUALLY serious? You are well known for selling items for cash when it comes to your servers. Don't try and bull**** anyone pal. Infact you and daydie are probably the people I first remember for asking for donations for your servers.

You sir are a faggot. Fuck off.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
You either play or you don't.
You either donate or you don't.
It's not as if people who donate get a real advantage it's only small things like stat boosts/exp pots (which some people sell when they buy, and you can also get x2 exp for an hour everyday if your guild has SW/FourHeros)...plus GG drops off bosses.

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
yet you have time to moderate 4heros forum to your liking :P

I'll admit that 4 Heroes is taking up quite a large proportion of my time, but i help run quite a successful server in a "live beta" state, there are always new bugs that need to be fixed, adjustments that need to be made, etc. I work more hours fixing and adjusting on Four Heros than most people work in a normal day.

Which is why, now more than ever, i need people to help me to moderate their threads. I still manage to check LOMCN multiple times throughout the day, but if i don't catch somthing, just PM me.

If the fact that i enjoy running and developing a mir server means that i have to relinquish my moderation post (On a forum predominantly for the running and develpoment of Mir Servers :eek: ) so be it, but until the Admins say otherwise i will contiune to moderate as i always have done (All be it not quite as regularly).

p

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Thats all fair enough and am not asking for you to not be a moderator on lomcn, it was all about my post's on 4heros thread on lomcn been deleted even the one's where i said you were all doing a good job etc lol anyways like i have already said on my deleted post your all doing a good job on 4hero's keep it up even if i don't agree with the donation prices :P

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
I dont believe that every negative post or thread should be deleted about Four Hero's but anything unconstructive or what is deemed as spam will be deleted by me.

Has anyone pm'ed an admin or mod about their issues with the server before spamming the hell out of the thread?

Pm me your issues if you like and I will look into them and take them to the admins if I see reason too.

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Thats all fair enough and am not asking for you to not be a moderator on lomcn, it was all about my post's on 4heros thread on lomcn been deleted even the one's where i said you were all doing a good job etc lol anyways like i have already said on my deleted post your all doing a good job on 4hero's keep it up even if i don't agree with the donation prices :P

Sorry i go into Spam deletion overdrive somtimes, i'm not a big fan of messy threads. Musted have missed it >.<

p

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
I dont believe that every negative post or thread should be deleted about Four Hero's but anything unconstructive or what is deemed as spam will be deleted by me.

Has anyone pm'ed an admin or mod about their issues with the server before spamming the hell out of the thread?

Pm me your issues if you like and I will look into them and take them to the admins if I see reason too.

Admins don't give a rats, that's common knowledge.

You both deleted my post for example, which was far from "spam". Don't try and save face now - you ****ed up and did a poor job, admit it.

preacher said:
I'll admit that 4 Heroes is taking up quite a large proportion of my time, but i help run quite a successful server in a "live beta" state, there are always new bugs that need to be fixed, adjustments that need to be made, etc. I work more hours fixing and adjusting on Four Heros than most people work in a normal day.

Which is why, now more than ever, i need people to help me to moderate their threads. I still manage to check LOMCN multiple times throughout the day, but if i don't catch somthing, just PM me.

If the fact that i enjoy running and developing a mir server means that i have to relinquish my moderation post (On a forum predominantly for the running and develpoment of Mir Servers :eek: ) so be it, but until the Admins say otherwise i will contiune to moderate as i always have done (All be it not quite as regularly).

p

If you don't have time to commit and do a fair job then stand down. You can't just moderate the one thread you actually happen to read because it's about your server.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
What's this, preacher? Deleting any post that isn't completely positive? Nice to see you're not at all biased. Shame you don't have the time to do that for other people when the goon who is filling your pockets wanks over their threads, eh?

Delete another of my posts without good reason and I'll be having words. Crystal?

"Meteora v2 but this time run by a bellend" is more apt.

Should be an interesting 3.5 days - before Gamepot hand you a subpoena. Long term indeed.

p.s. How much for a para? xx

You call that being constructive Tai?

It wasn't needed and I classed it as spam, dont tell me how to do my job thanks.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
For all those saying you can donate for items, log on the game. You will see that your donation can only buy you a acc+ pick axe or something along those lines. It is a completely fair run server and the fact that some of you probably have not even logged on just shows how feeble your arguments are.

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
You call that being constructive Tai?

It wasn't needed and I classed it as spam, dont tell me how to do my job thanks.

That quoted post is in reference to the post that got deleted before that - how about your post that one instead? Don't try and manipulate me.

If you're going to start deleting posts which you class as spam then be my guest, but don't limit it to one thread because that is not what the job is about.

Thread cleaning is something that should happen "once in a while"; a method used to prevent users from having to search through pages and pages of no-longer-relevant posts to find an IP update, for example.

Thread cleaning is not deleting any post which contains an element of anything but positivity when it is made before anyone has had the chance to read it.

dont tell me how to do my job thanks

Clearly someone has to.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
that quoted post is in reference to the post that got deleted before that - how about your post that one instead? Don't try and manipulate me.

If you're going to start deleting posts which you class as spam then be my guest, but don't limit it to one thread because that is not what the job is about.

Thread cleaning is something that should happen "once in a while"; a method used to prevent users from having to search through pages and pages of no-longer-relevant posts to find an ip update, for example.

Thread cleaning is not deleting any post which contains an element of anything but positivity when it is made before anyone has had the chance to read it.

Clearly someone has to.

Orphan for mod! He clearly follows and believes the rules of lomcn! :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.