AlphaOmega Legend of Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Are you trying to say daydie has used AO files to create EM without giving Karl credit ? Where did you pull this bull**** from?

Daydie simply said he HAD the AO files, not USED the AO files. Edit your post son shine.

Agreed, i had a play with EM, nothing from AO seemed to be in there, well nothing familiar anyway, as was stated he only "claimed" to have held the files but "lost" them, that i dispute but wont argue with but EM deffo unless well hidden didnt use any part of AO files.

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
Are you trying to say daydie has used AO files to create EM without giving Karl credit ? Where did you pull this bull**** from?

Daydie simply said he HAD the AO files, not USED the AO files. Edit your post son shine.

Post edited.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
By god...

Another forums!? I'm loosing count guys this is the third and i haven't been a beta tester once.

I have seen a picture of some weapons though, and keep up your work.

Best of luck to you and chris.

Maz

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
By god...

Another forums!? I'm loosing count guys this is the third and i haven't been a beta tester once.

I have seen a picture of some weapons though, and keep up your work.

Best of luck to you and chris.

Maz

There is no "chris" on the server team, the only people who are associated with the server are people who were associated with the original AO server, myself and Demix, havent spoken with Adamsy for a while but if you read, get in touch your more than welcome to come back to the team, but anyone else offering knows where to get off. There are not many people I would trust, only the selected few.

No one has seen what is coming from AO 2.3 so not sure who claims to have shown you these weapons, that is entirely untrue because at the moment the only people who know about the content of our server are the server team, and NOTHING has been released as of yet. Keep guessing ladies and gents, all official news will be posted first and only on our forums :)

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
aye m8, 1.4version was one of best servers made. :punch:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
There is no "chris" on the server team, the only people who are associated with the server are people who were associated with the original AO server, myself and Demix, havent spoken with Adamsy for a while but if you read, get in touch your more than welcome to come back to the team, but anyone else offering knows where to get off. There are not many people I would trust, only the selected few.

No one has seen what is coming from AO 2.3 so not sure who claims to have shown you these weapons, that is entirely untrue because at the moment the only people who know about the content of our server are the server team, and NOTHING has been released as of yet. Keep guessing ladies and gents, all official news will be posted first and only on our forums :)

Haha, i was thinking DestinyAo, Apolgies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Karl can u bring the 1.4 up until the 2.3 version is rdy plz? the 1.4 wud still own :P

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
long wud it take 2 put up? if its just a case of runnning the programs tht u already have y not.. if u have to do abitta work to get the like they was b4 thn ok :P

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
long wud it take 2 put up? if its just a case of runnning the programs tht u already have y not.. if u have to do abitta work to get the like they was b4 thn ok :P

Id have to find a client that would work with the files to start with, need somewhere to host and erm, well id have to find the files as well. It would take time effort and for the sake of nothing basically, yes it could go up, but how many people would want to play the server when it would be going down in a couple of weeks?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

wot about Akc?

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Id have to find a client that would work with the files to start with, need somewhere to host and erm, well id have to find the files as well. It would take time effort and for the sake of nothing basically, yes it could go up, but how many people would want to play the server when it would be going down in a couple of weeks?

i think youd be surprised how many people would consider and probably play the 1.4 version again, only if you could stop hacks such as mirlander etc and the server was updated a little bit, been alot of people crying out for a 1.4 server like weown or ao to come up even if the server lasted a couple of months the server was gr8 fun, but it is probably best to have it 2.3 for the long run though because by the time you set up the 1.4 you could have been close to setting up the 2.3 version.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Hopefully it can hold up to its rep. Only time will tell.
I bet half the community dont even remember this old skool server.
Good luck with it.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Hopefully it can hold up to its rep. Only time will tell.
I bet half the community dont even remember this old skool server.
Good luck with it.

It wasn't THAT long ago that half the community wouldn't remember lol, maybe about 10% won't remember it :P

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
half the community that played ao have probably moved on from mir altogether but i agree with killmaster half the community probably havent experienced ao.