AlphaOmega Legend of Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Karl to let you know DESTINYAO is still being worked under although it is very low progress, as i have said i recieved news from chris about it ((similar names to the server so it confused me first time)).

It's slow but it is getting there.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Ok update on server:

Everything upto level 50 is ingame, completed and tested.
Alot of other items/caves/mobs upto level 500 have been planned just need to be implemented tested and tweaked.
Quests nothing complete, although I have quite a few different ideas. - Please post your ideas for quests on AlphaOmega forums I really want to add as many as possible that are worth completing and are enjoyable, even if you dont think it would be possible to implement the quest for some reason, still let me know and may be able to slightly modify or even implement where not thought possible
HomeZones 1 out of 2 completed.
Guild/Player houses need ideas to be included for owning these properties.
Rebirth System - Again, what would you like to happen with this instead of just decreasing level and starting again, what do you want to see to make it different?

Still undecided on a few pvp elements of the game i.e. wars etc.

Server is making reasonable progress some days loads get done other days not much at all gets done (i go into sql and then cant be bothered so give up for the day.)

Ive already stated numerous times that I will not give an ETA otherwise it puts pressure on the team to finish to a deadline, I dont want this to happen.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
yeh and we owned it :D akc teh noob m7

ne updat hope it dont die out like DestinyAO did

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
it looks like it will goin up around xmas time.. which is same as devilsheros... aint gonna do gr8 with competition lol :x

i can see it doin pretty well if its up within say next week as doesnt seem 2 be ne good servers out atm

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
All depends on how complete it is though. If hes got the basics done and is just adding updates which won't be reached by any player for say 2 weeks? It would be ok to go up.

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Yeah but if u think about it, hes talking about what he is going to add, and not one of them which he has complimented about has acctually been added, i honestly cannot see this server going live till the back end of next year at the rate of this

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
btw Karl if u rememebr from last AO, u had a place u could only go to every wednesday or thursday... and it was the event/gm map

was full of boss's.... karls/Akcs

i rly liked that idea... but once a week was really lame

could u possibly put that idea in again, but maybe once every 2 days at say 8pm? would be cool ^^

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
btw Karl if u rememebr from last AO, u had a place u could only go to every wednesday or thursday... and it was the event/gm map

could u possibly put that idea in again, but maybe once every 2 days at say 8pm? would be cool ^^

yup was a good map that one, but was only open once per week becuase of the boses in the map. If it was open to often more rares woulda dropped, in theory anyways. We'll have a look and may get added, no promises tho.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
if it was put up end of this week it would have such a big advantage over the other servers released.

All depends on how complete it is though. If hes got the basics done and is just adding updates which won't be reached by any player for say 2 weeks? It would be ok to go up.

Who gave any indication that it would be the end of this week the server would be online?

Yeah but if u think about it, hes talking about what he is going to add, and not one of them which he has complimented about has acctually been added, i honestly cannot see this server going live till the back end of next year at the rate of this

The rate of this? I announced work was commencing on the server less than a month ago, there may be some 5minute wonder servers who tell you the server is coming out and 2 weeks later they have a final product. It takes kinda a lot longer in reality to do it properly, couple that with the fact its an ENTIRE database re-write.

Was actually one of Adamsy's maps if i remember rightly there will be plenty of things to keep you occupied dont fret about that.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yup was a good map that one, but was only open once per week becuase of the boses in the map. If it was open to often more rares woulda dropped, in theory anyways. We'll have a look and may get added, no promises tho.
id rather u open it every other day and just lower the drop rates, w8in a week is lame lol