Apoc Source Code

smoochy boys on tour

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Never knew oil was an ethnicity.

Calling yourselves 'Oilers' then being offended by it when people use the WORD to describe your guild is ridiculous.
as i said depends on who and how people take it or how its used just like when people throw N word around its a way to describe a certain group of people..

but lets not get into this any further it was an example of a reason x posts might have been removed..

all i see on this thread is bitter people who have ran servers or plan on running servers trying to put someone down.

Reactions: Pusha

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Unless you made them from scratch like jamie i do not see the arguments here. Although if you was using the same system surely
That's what I thought it was. Confusing as @Jev has deleted several of shawkeys posts for being racist, when the only thing I can see mentioned in it is a reference to Oilers.
l o l crazy post being deleted over something people call them self's. I get on with most of them its just a guild name.

Also Muhamad has bought them but some people saying he has stolen them? Some what a good read but a lot of bullshit lol. Not a great way to promote the server after working on it, So Dont see a reason why he would steal when he can obtain them like most will / have. Every one has used some one else`s work on these files unless you are Jamie (example) making them from scratch. I dont see a point in the thread tbf

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
He bought some data. Do you guys know what data is? It’s like stuff from taobao and images like UIs/monsters spells etc. no1 has sold the source. I have over 200gig worth of taobao stuff that I just offered @Muhamad too. I’m willing to share anything I have as I won’t be using it. Especially now that we have been further thrown under the bus. I hope he does well.
Post automatically merged:

Stolen? Let’s play hypothetical. If I sold apoc source, would it be stolen lol? I would never, but how dare any old someone just say I can’t do with the source as I choose lol

I’m still trying to figure out who this @shawkey is who tried starting all these roumers to try and derail his server, and hasn’t been back online since. 100% someone’s second account hehe
I know that pain, going down the TaoBao rabbit hole

I have a few hundred GB of stuff (mobs, spells, maps) I've not even touched

Mortati

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2012
Manchester
so if neither of you gave him the source code, where did he get them?

Server looks good just shame your using files/source without the real owners permission (Hany or me).
You might wanna have a good look through the files to see if our backdoors are still there :ROFLMAO:

I guess Dan/Kane sold the Apoc files (which were OS files). Or they are on the server team but don't want it to be public.
awww bens crying that his work is being used.

This pesky community not respecting you eh ben? not on this... you have done so much for us and NEVER been a **** GM........

Honestly im glad someones mugging you off.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
No point. Jev will just delete the posts, or the thread entirely.
What post have I deleted ? :kekw:

Everyone kicking off because I deleted a post after I misread the comment, grow up I even apologised for misreading a comment after I hadn’t slept for 2 days.

Someone told me Jev wears a thong and high heels on Tuesday's if that counts as a conspiracy?
It’s true

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
What post have I deleted ? :kekw:

Everyone kicking off because I deleted a post after I misread the comment, grow up I even apologised for misreading a comment after I hadn’t slept for 2 days.

It’s true

Where did your refund thread go?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Moved to a private section.
Removed from public discussion no less than 5 minutes after I made a post criticizing the decision by LOMCN staff members to openly slander players with legitimate reasons for charging back on a complete and utter scam server, all whilst refusing to condemn @Martyn for his actions on @SPL1FF's server, in which he abused the trust granted to him, and with complete disregard for the owner, his server, his income, and his own position within the community, proceeded to create and sell items to other users in order to line his own pockets. Gotcha.

You chaps really have it all figured out on here don't you.

Reactions: JohnBarny

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Removed from public discussion no less than 5 minutes after I made a post criticizing the decision by LOMCN staff members to openly slander players with legitimate reasons for charging back on a complete and utter scam server, all whilst refusing to condemn @Martyn for his actions on @SPL1FF's server, in which he abused the trust granted to him, and with complete disregard for the owner, his server, his income, and his own position within the community, proceeded to create and sell items to other users in order to line his own pockets. Gotcha.

You chaps really have it all figured out on here don't you.
You're a moron, no one has condoned martyn's actions. Infact i'll comment below what i wrote:

1706564611826.png

Spliff then replied this:

1706564631587.png

Everyone but the 1 person who could & should be mad about the situation is.

The post wasn't moved because of your comment, It was moved after I spoke with someone with a different view on the post i had made and i agreeded that yea i shouldn't have moved the post from a private section over to the public side. Infact i shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

We all make mistakes and yet as soon as a staff member does, it's the end of the world and everyone must riot.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
You're a moron, no one has condoned martyn's actions. Infact i'll comment below what i wrote:

View attachment 33706

Spliff then replied this:

View attachment 33707

Everyone but the 1 person who could & should be mad about the situation is.

The post wasn't moved because of your comment, It was moved after I spoke with someone with a different view on the post i had made and i agreeded that yea i shouldn't have moved the post from a private section over to the public side. Infact i shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

We all make mistakes and yet as soon as a staff member does, it's the end of the world and everyone must riot.
Why do you feel the need to throw insults around? You should speak to people online as you would in person, it would serve you better.

You made the thread to begin, then proceeded to add members names to your list, slandering said users without fully understanding the gravity of the situation that had occurred. You then removed the thread without any open response to any of those you so quicky chose to condemn in the first place, and only now are you choosing to state why the thread was moved after being questioned on it. If no response is given then what is there to do only make assumptions based on the information at hand?