Arcadia

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
why is any one still playing this its the biggest let down on lomcn ever..... all copy and pasted from a 10 year old server, like i said scorp is one of the worst gms u could find hes just so dam lazy and this just shows it. no one is wanting to play a server were we get 0.01% per mob and are forrced in to doing a limited of quest witch dont even get u to the next set of quest.......

3/10 for a massive ****ing fail of server

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Sorry but I have to agree with JoeDunn.

Before anyone says "then dont play it". I have already quit. The usercount is the only draw to this server, but that wasnt enough to keep me playing.

/Dißßyz

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Sorry but I have to agree with JoeDunn.

Before anyone says "then dont play it". I have already quit. The usercount is the only draw to this server, but that wasnt enough to keep me playing.

/Dißßyz

same, it just goes to show what **** is out in competition and how desprate people are to play a high UC server, as hasnt been one around since 3H failed miserably and did a lowrate (which apparently everyone wanted....)

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
im leveling without quests fine as a warrior and i work and go to the gym on a daily basis, but yeh i still havent seen scorp online, this is a business to him and when business's are new your supposed to show your face all the time and put the extra effort in to keep people interested but theres a lot of unhappy people ingame atm, but i suppose when he turns up again maybe he will explain what hes been upto.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
scorp said that he won't update anything till people finish this content Lol.
thus when people hit lvl 100 and have all gear he won't update the server he sees no need to add new content till then

about fixing buggs no idea he shud be working on them
just like how broken all classes are.

tao strong against bosees pet is nice but you only have one pet and that makes the pet already alot less good
cause 2X dmg doesn't compare to the 2X knockback the 2 different mobs etc
i wanna be able to have melee pet and ranged not only 1.
i mean a smart wizz captures a bandit or 5 of these ranger bandits .
levels them and boom rape pvp
especially those ranged ones are a pain since you can't outrange them

Last edited:

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
scorp said that he won't update anything till people finish this content Lol.
thus when people hit lvl 100 and have all gear he won't update the server he sees no need to add new content till then

about fixing buggs no idea he shud be working on them
just like how broken all classes are.

tao strong against bosees pet is nice but you only have one pet and that makes the pet already alot less good
cause 2X dmg doesn't compare to the 2X knockback the 2 different mobs etc
i wanna be able to have melee pet and ranged not only 1.
i mean a smart wizz captures a bandit or 5 of these ranger bandits .
levels them and boom rape pvp
especially those ranged ones are a pain since you can't outrange them

No I didnt? Im working on all the new caves/content as I try to resolve the more serious issues. Bandits have been fixed from taming I think. Still loads to come just huge delays because of problems

---------- Post Merged at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:47 PM ----------

im leveling without quests fine as a warrior and i work and go to the gym on a daily basis, but yeh i still havent seen scorp online, this is a business to him and when business's are new your supposed to show your face all the time and put the extra effort in to keep people interested but theres a lot of unhappy people ingame atm, but i suppose when he turns up again maybe he will explain what hes been upto.
We have been talking in game quite a lot havnt we? Or are you not going by the same name ingame?

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
Biggets issue of all is the solo lvling omfg what a grind people get to a certain point in quests and give up.. Not asking for a cave where every1 gets lvl 100 within a couple of hourse, i just think decent leveling caves will bring alot more people back rather then sitting around waiting for a quuest that 50+ people are all doing at the same time...

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
I was very skeptical when I first saw a lot of the lower areas were like project69 but hes adding new areas, some already in game. Now for all the people saying you have to level off questing or only make 0.01 a mob, you are just outright clueless, let me show you how to play Mir as it seems like its some of your first times...

howtolevel.jpg
howtolevel2.jpg
howtolevel4.jpg

There is also some pretty cool group bosses in game I won't give to many spoilers but...

Chance.jpg

Then there is also the huge user count, and insane fights.

playercount.jpg

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Biggets issue of all is the solo lvling omfg what a grind people get to a certain point in quests and give up.. Not asking for a cave where every1 gets lvl 100 within a couple of hourse, i just think decent leveling caves will bring alot more people back rather then sitting around waiting for a quuest that 50+ people are all doing at the same time...

Must admit, this is what i miss. I don't like grinding for levels, but I do like to just go to a cave, kill a few mobs for half an hour and actually see my exp bar move.

I do like the idea fo questing, but the sheer amount of players means most quests are been camped by loads of people, making it hard to complete - Half the quests where you go into a room are always full.
Bandit's spawn is so slow, by the time they spawn 5+ people are waiting, so to get the item you need is near impossible.

Other than that, there is plenty of content - Maybe too much as weird as it sounds.

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
Must admit, this is what i miss. I don't like grinding for levels, but I do like to just go to a cave, kill a few mobs for half an hour and actually see my exp bar move.

I do like the idea fo questing, but the sheer amount of players means most quests are been camped by loads of people, making it hard to complete - Half the quests where you go into a room are always full.
Bandit's spawn is so slow, by the time they spawn 5+ people are waiting, so to get the item you need is near impossible.

Other than that, there is plenty of content - Maybe too much as weird as it sounds.
You can group for the bandits quest and everyone in group gets the item, quests to get into rooms will die down as more players complete. I agree with the lack of level 67-80caves for Warriors and Taoists especially, I have spoke to Scorp about it quite a bit and hes confirmed hes working on some stuff.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
To be fair, I didn't know if item dropped on floor or not. So if you can group and all get the item that's not so bad.

liawcl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2012
malaysia
and i got 1 quest it said go to ant cave...i didnt see ant cave at teleport stone...:???

Perrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2005
you have to run to ant cave, its through connected path. its the 3rd door from the left.

e.g

!__!__X__!
oooo!
oooo!

not the best diagram but once your in connected path you will see what i mean, go through the door indicated by the "X" and keep running thru a few different maps, you will come across a room that looks like king scorpions room, thats where Evil Illusion is, and cave and the boss Ant Queen in in the next room to that.

hope that helps.

Last edited:

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
I know what you mean about quests and exp, really the quests give far too much and the areas not enough due to experience gems being nerfed. I had intended a much faster killrate but not managed to get new skills in game yet. I will be aiming the new areas for levelling however and have improved the expgems for next reboot

Ant cave is beyond connected path