ArtificialMir.com

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Years pass by and then bang, in a single month (January), two servers I will want to play are released and I will have to decide between them.

Open BETA Testing is finally upon us. Commencing 13/01/2020

I will start on both TBS, but to which one I will dedicate the bulk of available gaming time? Since Artificial is only Beta, it may get heavier testing only if the oldskool server opens sometimes after its opening date. And hopefully Artificial server will open live much longer after that, or that oldskool server won't live up to its expectations and I would make a move to Artificial when it opens, ho hum...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
Bad timing really as the amount of people who do test will be limited anyway nevermind the fact these two servers require testing at the same time 😆

flamefield

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
May 1, 2014
@Wittin Hi mate, how regist an account, i followed your website to get registration page, after email address and pressed Register, then a hint out: ERROR
  • No reCaptcha Token Found
How to solve this problem, our IP form China !

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Clashing release dates...pls....anything but a split uc....

Cant stress this enough

^^^ This.

I know Mir is doing alright and that but we really do need to see 200+ UC server imo, Since Valk/Apoc so many big names have just disappeared from Mir.

Hope all the Team's with big servers coming up could try work away around this, obviously at some point they're going to clash but i just hope it's not early game.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
im will delay the release of my server so it doesnt clash with this, plus ill be playing it and wont be working on mine :P

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
^^^ This.

I know Mir is doing alright and that but we really do need to see 200+ UC server imo, Since Valk/Apoc so many big names have just disappeared from Mir.

Hope all the Team's with big servers coming up could try work away around this, obviously at some point they're going to clash but i just hope it's not early game.

Its useless if jamie comes with sapphire in december-january.
Artificial got huge work left to do, while EuroReborn announced in 4months+, also theres Valkyrie.

Inevitable they will cross paths on launch, either if its 1week, 1month difference.

Who launches first, will have chance to get +200 online while community will hop from server to server and there will be "Casualties" which will remain on the server they play.

So logically the last one will have the smallest chance to reach 200 (unless its jamie :p )

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Already made arrangements to avoid Valk so I can play that, not sure everyone can avoid everyone tho or your be waiting a couple years if ya last.

What’s the average server life now 6months to a year for a well worked on server?

What we need to do as a community is bring and encourage more ppl in.

Someone mentioned Reddit today...what other sites would ppl recommend as a place to send the fliers out.

Reactions: KillerMan

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Already made arrangements to avoid Valk so I can play that, not sure everyone can avoid everyone tho or your be waiting a couple years if ya last.

What’s the average server life now 6months to a year for a well worked on server?

What we need to do as a community is bring and encourage more ppl in.

Someone mentioned Reddit today...what other sites would ppl recommend as a place to send the fliers out.

Reddit for what ? 1-2 players extra?
If you want more players, purchase an advert campaign from LOMCN (Banners,Emails etc) -as server owner.
That way you support LOMCN and you show you are committed to the server as a server owner.

Reactions: Sanjian

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Reddit for what ? 1-2 players extra?
If you want more players, purchase an advert campaign from LOMCN (Banners,Emails etc) -as server owner.
That way you support LOMCN and you show you are committed to the server as a server owner.

Buying banners and email campaign from @Tai comes as standard to me lol il be all over that, I’m saying can we get more ppl in?

Me stepson is 15, loves Mir because of me and his mates are waiting to play and they will hopefully get there mates.

I was thinking of extra fliers to send out

Reactions: KillerMan

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Buying banners and email campaign from @Tai comes as standard to me lol il be all over that, I’m saying can we get more ppl in?

Me stepson is 15, loves Mir because of me and his mates are waiting to play and they will hopefully get there mates.

I was thinking of extra fliers to send out

What really impressed me was the impact Scorpian had on on social media with his adverts for RotA.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
There’s an Ad campaign for £10 on Facebook to see your particular post reach upto 2k ppl but I’m pretty sure that will go unnoticed to browsing mums whilst the kids at school

Reactions: WhyJewBanMe

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Nice to hear @Sanjian And @Hercules both willing to work around a date, although Zedina you are 100% right they will clash at some point, giving a 2-3months of a server to thrive is always nice.

Also i'm one Jamie's biggest fan when it comes to his Mir2 server's but don't count your money on Sapphire wiping all the rest out, Valk's Coder ColdFusion is a wizard and they have breezer onside now for graphics, Obviously bon will always hold a good usercount because it's a high rate. Honestly i can see EuroReborn shocking a lot of people with the UC also.

@Hercules FaceBook Advert could be a shout, always worth a try for 10£

Status
Not open for further replies.