Release Assassin 2.6+ Server Files ~ Release

smoochy boys on tour

25gee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003
wow... havnt been around on mir for years lol didnt even know what flamefield etc were :eek:

although looking at this it seems alot like the really old server files i believe lilcooldoode or something along those lines used to help with?

Edit: it was DBviewer i think i remember having the big apply changes tick in the corner lol

i remember having the seperate gates and all with the mongen and admin.txt
just wondering if this is in a similar format as if so i might download them and have a play hehe

from what ive read its all ready to go... all i gotta do is grab the us client pinch the maps bung them into the server folder like in the past copy over the data folder from the files and the client exe and ini files and that should be it right?

i mean apart from assigning the DB's and opening the gates and all... seems pretty straight forward just thought id ask to be sure.

sorry if i sound like a noob >.<

6 years is a long time hehe

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
What error do you get?

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
i hv run all the login gate n otehr gate runing...but when im log in it come out for me the errior code like wat it said mir.exe bla bla something..any1 can tell me wats the happen?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
i hv run all the login gate n otehr gate runing...but when im log in it come out for me the errior code like wat it said mir.exe bla bla something..any1 can tell me wats the happen?

Maybe if you explain yourself in a lanuage thats known people might be able to tell you whats happening, any screen shots of your gates/error(s) ?

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
the error msg is ' acess violation at adress 0047f464 in module "mir.exe" read of adress 00000030 ' whats the meaning of this?soz of my broken language(eng) coz im an asian.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Have you tried :

1, Check that the mir2.exe in the server files is in the client aswell.
2, Make sure that your connecting with the correct client / mir2.ini (You cant use a 2.3 client)

Also are you trying this with server offline or online ?

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
1st . the server file i just download from 1st page posted by lifco is full client
2nd . i cut the mir2.exe from client forlder and copy to m2server folder after that i x2 clik it and login like a normal mir but it come out the error msg :(
3rd im not sure im using the correct client or not.
4th . how to check it server offline or online?
5th . i hv run all gate n dbsvr ,m2svr before i log in..but it come out the error msg too.
6th . and the file i havent see any map file..my map folder empty

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
First of all don't use the exe thats in the client use the one from the latest release... Are you setting the files up for offline use or online? your best of starting with them for offline use and if alls working correctly your be able to log ingame, add the maps from another client or something..

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
u mena wav folder?where can i find the wav ?can i copy from gamepot wav folder?and how about the map?my map folder empty..