Best MMO atm on pc?

MoltenDrip

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2012
Colorado
I have the 200, use it on my Buell project (Frame at present).
I used Maxstars for seven years, fell off buildings and all.(still worked afterwards) great machines!

I own:
Bobcat 250
Diversion 180
Millermatic 190
Hyperthem Powermax 45

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
I paid 8.99 for the 30 day sub on SE website.

King Cobra my name don’t know how to add people as friends yet haha

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
I expect Ashes of Creation to completely flop.
The moment they went down the BR route with Apocalypse it died for me.

Lost Ark looks tasty though.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
WoW classic next month, can't wait.
What's classed as WOW classic?

I think I played Wow in about 2006 - Was only the one expansion out (Burning Crusade?)
I loved it. I enjoyed the questing and grinding away.

Didn't enjoy the raiding so once I was maxxed out level wise and gear from the normal dungeons I quit - Think I played up until WOTLK never made it into the Cataclysm patch.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Wow classic is old school pre tbc. It's lvl 60 max with is it 40 man molten core raid instead of 25? Kind of era. Hope it does well but I think warcraft has had enough of my money for little improvement in return.

Yea I play league of legends think my summoner is either seanofsmeg or xseanofsmegx gold 2 mid lane and sup but smurfing another account in silver 1 to climb and practise while not losing my gold 2 on my main haha

Aww I'd love to join omega might make a char on there after I max this one out as got friend on phoenix so need to keep my main on the light servers to play with

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Wow classic is old school pre tbc. It's lvl 60 max with is it 40 man molten core raid instead of 25? Kind of era. Hope it does well but I think warcraft has had enough of my money for little improvement in return.

Bet people can't wait to spend all their time rebuffing 5-minute pally buffs across 40man raids. Going to be so much fun :)
I still just can't wrap my head around why people would voluntarily pay to play what was essentially an open-beta WIP.

It does not include Draenor, Blood elves, Death Knight, Monk, Demon hunter; Paladin being alliance only, Shaman horde only, etc.
I'm not even going to get into the state of classes at that point, most being single spell spam with non-negotiable roles.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Bet people can't wait to spend all their time rebuffing 5-minute pally buffs across 40man raids. Going to be so much fun :)
I still just can't wrap my head around why people would voluntarily pay to play what was essentially an open-beta WIP.

It does not include Draenor, Blood elves, Death Knight, Monk, Demon hunter; Paladin being alliance only, Shaman horde only, etc.
I'm not even going to get into the state of classes at that point, most being single spell spam with non-negotiable roles.
Rose tinted glasses, people think it was amazing, because it was a challenge and now that WoW is incredibly casual, all the original players think going back to then is a great idea.

You can't even play whatever spec you want, good luck raiding if you want to go moonkin or want to tank as a paladin

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Will last a month or so like all the crap that goes back to “vanilla” content

Expect a fanboy response now

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
Mu Legend was the last new-ish MMO that had me hooked. Couldn't get into WoW Classic, quit at 40.

Lost Ark (Russia) is pretty cool with the English patch, really nice graphics and combat - but just not an addictive game. The questing was boring as hell and subsequently I lost interest in playing it. Shame, a game like Mir with those graphics and polished gameplay would be insane.