Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
Amen to that.

Super rare pro's/para's contradict with 1 pro/para on first kill no matter how hard it will be.Imagine some1 killing the bosses 2hrs after the first kill...

How hard is to give an uber stated torch that cant be repaired?Or some exp pots for the grp.

But what do i know.I want everything on a plate and thats proven on most long-term servers i had best kits/lvl.

PS.Funny only i got infracted on this thread.Thanks Tai.Not bias at all.

How do you know the respawn is not set to 12 hours at first giving me chance to check every day if its been killed and adjust the drop file?

Its hardly a contradiction is a fkin competition mate get a grip i think its a nice idea so does everyone else.
Maybe if you start being nice to people you can get in the kill group and get a share.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
The point was that the grp that will kill it 2hrs after will get fk all.

Lol at me struggling to get a grp...ye k

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
The point was that the grp that will kill it 2hrs after will get fk all.

Lol at me struggling to get a grp...ye k

stop nit picking at every single thing im not going to explain every single thing were doing to control the server cos it would take me forever they wont get fk all cos it will be a standard drop + a pro/para ring if you must no now this is the last time im going to entertain your nit picking bs with a justified answer.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
well if you dont like the fact that the 1st person/grp to kill the boss AFTER the 1st month will get a sweet drop then dont play or just stfu and stop complaining..

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
About 80%. I dont think we will get up for this week sorry. will keep you informed of a possible date when we know.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
The idea of a para/pro guranteed is good. But not with those items. They ruin mir. If the server is flooded with them its less of an issue. but one person will own

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
I have another question, have you guys made larger pots? Servers I've played using these files really needed larger pots within the first week.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
The idea of a para/pro guranteed is good. But not with those items. They ruin mir. If the server is flooded with them its less of an issue. but one person will own

make sure you are that one person then.

i would much prefer it to be super rare than either not ingame at all or common items every1 running around with para and pro rings sucks, its a good item for either wiz or warr that if ur lucky enough to find your going to get a good advantage

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
I hope a couple will drop beforehand tbh i dont want jjust 1 person running round with a pro.

It realy depends how many people playing the server to how many i decide will be ingame

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
I hope a couple will drop beforehand tbh i dont want jjust 1 person running round with a pro.

It realy depends how many people playing the server to how many i decide will be ingame

well if its 1/1000 every boss there prob will be in a month if its got a good user count ur probably looking at 1 drop every 4days ish

There isnt one up yet Scher

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
I know you guys are eagerly waiting but tbh we wont be up for another week now me and tom been busy with irl things and last thing we want to do is make a mistake by rushing it out after all this hard work .

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
There is no euro pots. All potions have been re done and yes there is larger pots.

I think he means has the tick been increased? As pots were giving a max of 15 per tick.

And squall you don't know who gets infracted and who doesn't, so pipe down.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Busy during the next week guys, I've done most of my work. Tonight, tomorrow morning and night am working. Monday - Friday am in an army base in lancaster.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
Busy during the next week guys, I've done most of my work. Tonight, tomorrow morning and night am working. Monday - Friday am in an army base in lancaster.

so it wont be up this week?

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
dont look like it sorry due to tom and our DB manager both being away. as i said last thing i want to do is rush the final bits after all this hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.