Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamB

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2010
Re: { Camalot - Four Heroes 2.6 ++ }

if u need a proper tester when u get to that stage tom give me a shout on msn or inbox me

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Sorry I can't see how having Four Heroes in the thread title somehow automatically makes people think of the FourHeroes server. My first thought was that Camelot was a server with the Four Heroes. If people honestly get confused well then err they should probably learn to read a bit better.

Perhaps Bon should of thought of a more unique name for his server ;). (I kid btw). For common curtsey it would be nice if people would put 'The Four Heroes' (It also sounds better) instead of Four Heroes but it won't be required. We'll step in when Server names are directly stolen and used but to step in over a Tag Line is well a bit much.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

I don't want any more discussions of the server name on here. If you do, you will receive an infraction.

Thanks.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

cant people read what Skyline put?

SS, anymore unique features your planning/wanting to add in the server which you havnt listed? would be intresting to see what other plans you have to make your server just the little bit different

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

Please can a moderator or administrator clean the thread please.

@daneo

Am not revealing too much information as of yet. Everytime something interesting pops into my head I will add it lets just say that.

I am also wanting to know what users want me to add as its you guys who will be playing and know what you want/like.

Server Update:

Marriage System Added - Read about it on the first post of this thread.
Ranking System Added - Ranks added.
Caves: Done some more caves today/testing them.
Done a few editions onto the system. Help the server run nice a smoothly.

%'s updated.

New Recruitment to Camalot as I have just recruited a database manager. Starting as of tomorrow.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: { Camalot - The Four Heroes 2.6 ++ }

Thread cleaned as requested. Thread title renamed to 'Camalot - The Four Heroes' to aid any further confusion with users of LOMCN looking for a server to play, though any other advertising (i.e. thread content, signature etc) the server owner does is up to him. If you don't want other people using adaptations of your server name then don't call your server the name of the game. Easy.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

Updated first post and the %s.

New additions:
All caves up to 22-40 regions have been tested fully/made.
Half way through the class system.

Tom

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

Update:

- Database Manager hired and working.
- Class System almost complete.

%s updated.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

Updated Advertisement. Added extra information on there.

Please take a look.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

I'm assuming you're taking feedback lol.

So remove LMS, every server i've played it's sucked. Either because you get mates/guilds that team up on everyone else, or it's simply unbalanced PvP.

I would usually also suggest removing Subclasses as i hate them lol, but will have to see how it works on here really.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010

LMS can be done so it removes the Name, Guild etc on tele in, has the attack mode set to All on that map, and you can only tele in once Bag/Body are clear, like it is on 4H.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK

The teleing in without anything in bag/body can be done via npc but not the removing a players name/guild , that needs to be coded for the map to read. I think?

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003

do u have a ruff ETA on this server it looks amazing

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Well i still think LMS should be removed, i personally think it just sucks lol. Also the aiming capabilities on this game aren't exactly hard, so having forced to be on attack all you can still avoid your friends/guildys, and it's not difficult to remember their names lol

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

will be deff giving a shot,any Eta on when testing stage ?

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

LMS is a good place to fight. Keep it in imo.. you get rid of that, your making the game more boring.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

How can you even think of removing LMS ? Its a good feature to have every 1 likes a good fight, even if people do join up.. Seeing as you can code, i was expecting a few more features.. This just sounds like 2.3 with assassin ?? Same old same old..

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005

How can you even think of removing LMS ? Its a good feature to have every 1 likes a good fight, even if people do join up.. Seeing as you can code, i was expecting a few more features.. This just sounds like 2.3 with assassin ?? Same old same old..

At least hes had the foresight to not give out an ETA too early, and the tenacity to actually see a server through this far, looks like it's shaping up nicely.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK

You don't need lms to have fun on a server. Lms is getting boring now, maybe think of something similiar and try and expand on the idea, do something a lot orignal rather than seeing or hearing the same thing on all servers, same old same old...

Status
Not open for further replies.