Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
sounds good, just hope its not to high rate or it gets silly and new players wont wanna join if ppl lvl 300+
are pro/para/tele/clear/recall sets going to be none SP repair so if they r rare ppl will only use when they have to :) or r all items just not weps ??
on the how long to leave items on the floor just test it by runnin to 1 of the KR dont make it to long the idea of the game is dont die or u can lose things !!!

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
yep special rings will be none special repair.
prob 1 hour drops on floor.

Queilon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2009
prob 1 hour drops on floor.

i think 1 hour is too long for drop to be on floor. it will leed to too much stuff on the floor and will lag server
the ideea of the drop is if you die and drop something (for ex. in KR), you should be abble to get back and retrieve it in due time
i would suggest 15-20 min for drop to remain on the floor

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
i think 1 hour is too long for drop to be on floor. it will leed to too much stuff on the floor and will lag server
the ideea of the drop is if you die and drop something (for ex. in KR), you should be abble to get back and retrieve it in due time
i would suggest 15-20 min for drop to remain on the floor

I did say 15-20 minutes but most players complained.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
you don't want 1 hour drops lol, how often is boss respawns? if its 30 mins u still got old boss drops on floor by time it spawns for the 3rd time, 15-20 mins is plenty of time, if u die at a long run kr such as pt kr and im assuming it's a long run even if its in game [pure example here] then u shud 1. have friends to pickup ur drop there 2. be able to rt back in time

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
My work will be completed in an afternoon, am just awaiting james and ibrahim to finish of their jobs so it will be easier for myself.

Reactions: JoeDunn

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
just an idea for something different, wat about a stone you get right at the start of ur game (Eg. Camalotstone) cant be traded or dropped and it upgrades with you say every 5 lvls, if lvl 60 is going to be ur high lvls or every 10 if 100+ is going to b ur high lvls.
either upgrades on its own (Eg mc+1 if for a wizz) or u could get a npc to do it and the player can pick wat to put on it eg hp+20,mp+20,mc+1 so on so on. stats all depend on how high rate server will b
you could even have a competion who can get highest lvl with out losin the stone, it cant b replaced! even if u sell them in ur game but make them called camalotstone remake or something so ppl no u have died like a noob :)
if u make it to lvl 50 with out losin it u could add L+1 on it or something
i dont think it wood mess up the game as most ppl die and will lose the stone only the highly skilled will keep it but then every1 laggs now and again :) just an idea !!!!

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
just an idea for something different, wat about a stone you get right at the start of ur game (Eg. Camalotstone) cant be traded or dropped and it upgrades with you say every 5 lvls, if lvl 60 is going to be ur high lvls or every 10 if 100+ is going to b ur high lvls.
either upgrades on its own (Eg mc+1 if for a wizz) or u could get a npc to do it and the player can pick wat to put on it eg hp+20,mp+20,mc+1 so on so on. stats all depend on how high rate server will b
you could even have a competion who can get highest lvl with out losin the stone, it cant b replaced! even if u sell them in ur game but make them called camalotstone remake or something so ppl no u have died like a noob :)
if u make it to lvl 50 with out losin it u could add L+1 on it or something
i dont think it wood mess up the game as most ppl die and will lose the stone only the highly skilled will keep it but then every1 laggs now and again :) just an idea !!!!

lol is it me or would it be impossible to lose your stone if it cant be traded or dropped? so seeing who can get highest level without losing it doesnt make sense if it cannot be lost =/ unless its made like say holydc stone where it breaks if you die from mobs

Last edited:

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
well yh would be like any norm stone can be lost on death !!!! just means cant be dropped or traded so ppl cant just make noobs to get a new 1 !!!!!

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
i dont like the idea of people being scared to die and break there stone tbh i want people to fight and die if you know you "may" lose an item your more willing to fight the battle and have a gamble if you know for a fact your gona lose your precious leveled stone you might TT quicker not my aim i want people dieing left right and center :P.

Reactions: JoeDunn

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
oh k well like i said was only a idea :)
wat rate of server this going to be ?
any idea when we can play this, i seen alot of posts of ppl lookin 4 a new server 1st good 1 to come up will get alot of ppl playin it !!!
nice hard bosses sounds good to me, means u need to group hunt and thats wat mirs all about :)

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
yea of course we take on board all ideas there allways welcome good or bad. its going to be med-high but to be honest i think rate is irrelevent personally its all relative to other people whether your level 2000 with 5000 dc is the same as being level 200 with 500 dc its just relative to whats around you there only "numbers" imo.

Ye thats the aim hard bosses and group hunting thats why ive made things like mazes and hard temples with my inspiration from the old euro zt hunts findin ur way thru the maze with your guild and that, my fav times on mir so im trying to recraete that effect.

realy want to get this up for end of week but cant say for sure realy im working 9-5 every day so im struggling to find a drive to get home and do more work atm ive still got mobs spawns and minimaps for about 13 caves to do im afraid.

And yea loadsa people looking for a new server but the reason other servers have failed is because they were rushed out to grab users now we are getting close to the finishing line id rather wait abit longer and ensure everythings done properly weve said this all along we aint rushing it so no point rushing it now.

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
@Gooner when leveling in a party of 2 will it be where the exp is decreased alot or just a(little) to make it more fun when leveling.

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
hmm i dont think we have control over exp in group i think that is coded but we could add some sort of exp booster you can use when in a group using a key . eg when in a group of 3 or more 7 key gives you 1.2x exp. I think this would override any other stat boost you were previously using though(eg purchasble stat boosts with player points). I will refer it to tom and see if he can implement something like this.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
hmm i dont think we have control over exp in group i think that is coded but we could add some sort of exp booster you can use when in a group using a key . eg when in a group of 3 or more 7 key gives you 1.2x exp. I think this would override any other stat boost you were previously using though(eg purchasble stat boosts with player points). I will refer it to tom and see if he can implement something like this.

Lol................................................... And i was looking forward to this =-/

Status
Not open for further replies.