Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Helpful hint, I tried the same thing however if your Rar'd client is over 1GB, then nobody will be able to download it unless they too are premium users.

Thanks.

Right guys here is the update I promised.

We have now got rid of Ibzzie from the team due to lack of support, creativity and reliability. I am running through the databases now and he has done a lot of items, however they are too high of statistics e.g. DC 81-157 on a level 100 armor. I will be redoing all the statistics tonight. Hopefully the databases will be done tomorrow. But as I said I need James to do the caves so I can add the quest then we are practically done.

Still to do:
Items.
Drops.
Caves.

Items will be done by tonight/tomorrow. Drops and caves are BigGo0ners responsibility and am sure he will update you.

Apology's from myself and James for any troubles.

P.s. A couple of things. What user commands would you like to see in game. e.g. @tt giving you a townteleport < this is already in game.

Also what features would you like to see. Anything will be considered but might not be put in.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I have revised the competition. Played them both and soon as I logged on people pm'd me saying get your server up, we're all waiting.

Got my laptop setup downstairs so am ready to start doing the work now.

Also a quick opinion. Do you think armours should have dc on or should it just be rings and necklace?

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I have revised the competition. Played them both and soon as I logged on people pm'd me saying get your server up, we're all waiting.

Got my laptop setup downstairs so am ready to start doing the work now.

Also a quick opinion. Do you think armours should have dc on or should it just be rings and necklace?

Just rings and necklace?What about braces?Stones/boots/belts/helms?

That question applies for mc/sc as well?Cause its the same answer.

Every item should have dc/mc/sc but obvious its your choice to decide how much.I mean a ring could have 10dc same lvl brace 5dc helm 2dc armour 3dc neck 8dc weap 30dc or wotever (really random numbers)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
People have different opinions and DC shouldn't be on braces in my opinion. Stones boots and helms will have dc but Braces and arms wont.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
No, power statistics will be on Weapon, Boots, Belts, Helmet, Rings & Necklace.

Additional statistics such as accuracy, agility and attack speed will be on Weapon, Necklace, Armours.

Ac and amc on Braces, Helmet, Armour.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Soo....... Braces/Arms arent having DC? Weird.. but gl with getting it up

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
So every class will use same brace ? seems wierd not to have Dc,Sc,Mc on all items tbh. But gl

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
There is nothing wrong with the postes here.

People are posting thoughts about things.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Update:

Redoing all the items. We have 5 tiers of items.

Tier 1: Normal Items.
Tier 2: Rare Items.
Tier 3: Super Rare Items.
Tier 4: Elite Items.
Tier 5: Rented Items.

I will highlight a list in RED, when it's done. At the moment I am cracking my way through normal items, done armours and weapons so far.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Update:

I will highlight a list in RED, when it's done. At the moment I am cracking my way through normal items, done armours and weapons so far.

At least it sounds like you have a nice item db which is major for a good server.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
No1 but you can answer that.

If ppl are having 5k hp,no tdb and no DailySword even 1k might seem little. Obviously the opposite could happen if Dailysword is ingame and hp is arround 2k.

Imo:
A war should 3-4hit a war same lvl/kit, 2hit a wiz, 2-3hit a tao.
A tao should 5hit a war, 4hit a tao, 3hit a wiz or 4hit him with shield.
A wiz should 4hit a war, 4hit a tao, 5hit a wiz withi shield or less without.

But thats just my opinion. I have no idea of ur server's hp/ac/amc or even wot spells are working and how hard they hit. Have seen hero files where wars were barely scratching ppl with 1000dc and have seen servers were they were 1hitting ppl doing 2k damage with 200dc (due to daily sword...)

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Update:

sounds abit like how i done my items.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Sorry I forgot to add.